Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Get A Ring Off A Swollen Finger Without Cutting It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Ring Off A Swollen Finger Without Cutting It (661 Views)

Pls Where Can I Get A Professional To Cut A Ring Off My Hand / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Ring Off A Swollen Finger Without Cutting It by ekwe552: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Emergency ring removal
It might be annoying to have a ring trapped on your finger. It might potentially be harmful. But don't worry; you can attempt a number of easy methods at home to free a stuck ring.

Consider twisting it off

Hold the ring in your hand and slowly remove your finger from the ring while gently rotating the ring back and forth.

Try not to pull too hard. Being rough could increase edema.

Use Windex

The American Society for Surgery of the Hand recommends using Windex (an ammonia-based window cleaner) on the ring and finger before attempting to gently slip the ring of your finger.
TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/11/how-to-get-ring-off-swollen-finger.html

Re: How To Get A Ring Off A Swollen Finger Without Cutting It by Bahamas95(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
That's scary, I don't feel comfortable wearing jewelries from day one..... Even wearing wrist watch for long is a problem. I feel imprisoned.

(1) (Reply)

Could I Be HIV Possible / Benefits Of Jinja Herbal Extract.. / Have You Heard Of The Biodisc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.