Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) (52851 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by rocoh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
umuna:

Are sure this was not an accident that occurred today involving a Sienna and a Corolla? Because I passed through that route today and no such occurrence.

It's an old news I am surprised it's on the front page.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by yemi1504: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
treesun:

But we are lied to that police are patrolling the Lagos- Ibadan expressway and people are getting killed under APC like rams!

Are these guys even scared of the Police? Why not give them what they want by facing them with battle-hardened soldiers instead who can reply the rubbish these animals are doing? We play too much with security here at the expense of people's lives!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blamelesscompas:
Fake news

This is an old video
Your post didn’t amaze me, but the idiots that liked your post are as gullible as hungry chicks. And you will be surprised that they are graduates
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
christistruth01:

You do know that Asaba was in the Western Region because of their Benin Ancestry and the Traditional Ruler is a descendant of Oduduwa

It was not even part of Ojukwu's Biafra

Nevertheless show us the Map of your Biafra
May God punish you
So, I will be part of Oduduwa because of British politics inspired by Igbophobia?
You can take your Benin fables to Afonjaland.
We Ahaba people are Igbos, in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by forgiveness: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
benefitzte:

EXACTLY....
I arrived this location minutes after it happened, driver was still on the steering.
I don't know what OP stands to gain.

Meaning, it's true. What happened.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by benefitzte: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Meaning, it's true. What happened.

True story but Old story.....it was last year.
Am very frequent on that road.
The guy in that video I was there when he was crying that way. After that incident a joint patrol between Ogun and Oyo states was formed then and it quelled all the tension.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by funshint(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
That Ogere axis should be monitored very well...these armedmen could be cohabiting with the northerners in that place. That axis is a security risk.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Christistruth00: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
tishbite41:

May God punish you
So, I will be part of Oduduwa because of British politics inspired by Igbophobia?
You can take your Benin fables to Afonjaland.
We Ahaba people are Igbos, in truth and in spirit.

God has blessed me so much that your remarks can only backfire on you

Besides it is the Truth the British researched the History Of Asaba before deciding to include it in

the Western Region In 1956

You see what I mean your manners already shows you aren’t Asaba

Asaba People are not Rude like you
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by nedu666: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
treesun:

But we are lied to that police are patrolling the Lagos- Ibadan expressway and people are getting killed under APC like rams!

U are funny. There are 37 check points on benin ore yet herdsmen they kidnap steady. Think it 37.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by saintnegroid(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118694642][/quote]please if you know you won't be streaming clear video then don't post it.... What am I watching now eh?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

God has blessed me so much that your remarks can only backfire on you

Besides it is the Truth the British researched the History Of Asaba before deciding to include it in

the Western Region In 1956

You see what I mean your manners already shows you aren’t Asaba

Asaba People are not Rude like you
Shut up, Afonja
Go to the Holy Trinity Church in Umuaji and see what the same British wrote about the first Ahaba man to be an Anglican priest.
As for my provenance, I'm not genetically challenged like you Afonjas
Ahaba is where I'm from
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by southsouthking(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Slurity:
Yes. That is why we will vote for him to finish continue security Nigeria. Bokoharam is at worst situation when Buhari came to power but now drastically reduced, kidnapper issue too will be overcome by God's grace.

This is how difficult it is trying to defend Tinubu.
I feel your pain Man.
I hope you could afford to buy a bag of rice now, or fuel or diesel.
How did Buhari meet the dollar rate to naira?
I understand you need to work for your 30k defending Tinubu.
Keep it up man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by hammer567: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
SOME OF OUR YORUBA(MUSLIM) BROTHERS WERE CELEBRATING THAT ENUGU GOT ATTACK.

I HOPE THEY ARE STILL CELEBRATING NOW.

E GO REACH EVEERYBODY.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Killermamba: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118694642][/quote].
That route is gradually becoming Kaduna, Abuja express way.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
saintnegroid:
please if you know you won't be streaming clear video then don't post it.... What am I watching now eh?

YouTube ban being avoided. Watch it clearly on the blog www.easternconsigliereblog.com
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
We broadcast news as soon as we receive details and it is verified as news worthy. The video was received this morning.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by alimiadedayo1: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Their people are in power....
Atiku is still aiming to succeed buhari. So is the shaky shaky grandpa with shetima a terrorist supporter as a vice. It is obvious that the result is not sparing anyone irrespective of who you are. One thing I'm sure of,is that my vote,even if everyone is voting for those two,is no going to them.
so it was Atiku that told the herdman to be killing people in south west? was yaradua not a fulani man? because a fulani man failed Nigeria does that mean all of them are bad.. no tribe has monopoly of crime.. these is a very dangerous political game some wicked people in government are playing with the mind of Nigerians.. it has nothing to do with tribe or religion dont be deceived
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by todugo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
xperiencelove:

Why recycling old video? This happened last year or early this year. Please stop putting unnecessary fear in people.

Oga closed mouth Jo. You are telling us that this video is old as if Fulani herdmen or bandits are not killing and kidnapping people in that road currently.

If E sure for you, go and pass that road if your family won't be looking for money to release you. EWu!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by sangresan(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
From the comments on this thread, you can see that Ipob idiots are irredeemable. They didn't even wait to confirm if the news is authentic. These are complete morons who cannot go out on Mondays in their own region.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by legba1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
I think this is an old news as this video is not new.

With the security presence along that road, i dont expect to hear "pim".

We have heavy presence of Amotekun, police and solders. I drove down to lagos yesterday noon and return to IB 3am today.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by forgiveness: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
benefitzte:

True story but Old story.....it was last year.
Am very frequent on that road.
The guy in that video I was there when he was crying that way. After that incident a joint patrol between Ogun and Oyo states was formed then and it quelled all the tension.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Lekan239(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
How did dey attack a car on motion lets say 110km/hr, can someone explain pls. Did they block the way or they just shot the car while at motion
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by xperiencelove(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
todugo:

Oga closed mouth Jo. You are telling us that this video is old as if Fulani herdmen or bandits are not killing and kidnapping people in that road currently.
If E sure for you, go and pass that road if your family won't be looking for money to release you. EWu!!
Like I always said, it is not everytime we argue with people exhibiting and manifesting the results of dysfunctional homes and failed parents. Arguing with you is going to be an exercise in futility that exhausts the patience!

It is the road I have been passing every Monday and Friday for at least 46 weeks out of 52weeks of every year since 2017 and the expressway handles more than 250,000 PCUs (passenger car units) daily.

Yes, there are occasional kidnap on the highway but what OP posted was an old video.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lekan239:
How did dey attack a car on motion lets say 110km/hr, can someone explain pls. Did they block the way or they just shot the car while at motion

Likely, the driver was shot at from the front, at a distance. Leading to the crash, as you can see.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Are you not mad

Your mama born fool
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by boladez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118694642][/quote]

Oga Ade, this is an old video ...while I am not doubting the occurrence I think you are trying to create undue fear and anxiety in the face of the recent attacks.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by xperiencelove(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lekan239:
Even if you are on 250km/hr and you face rains of bullets at a distance 1-2km, the fair of not getting hit will make you slow down. Though we have seen few brave drivers that failed to stop instead they increased their speed and they escaped with bullet holes on their vehicle.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by AfricanColumbus: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
boladez:

Oga Ade, this is an old video ...while I am not doubting the occurrence I think you are trying to create undue fear and anxiety in the face of the recent attacks.

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Lekan239(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
xperiencelove:

Even if you are on 250km/hr and you face rains of bullets at a distance 1-2km, the fair of not getting hit will make you slow down. Though we have seen few brave drivers that failed to stop instead they increased their speed and they escaped with bullet holes on their vehicle.
mm that's true
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by rigarmortis: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga buy data and watch d video, na afonjas

So afonja was killed today, what is it's your brother tomorrow
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Oyiboman69: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

so it was Atiku that told the herdman to be killing people in south west? was yaradua not a fulani man? because a fulani man failed Nigeria does that mean all of them are bad.. no tribe has monopoly of crime.. these is a very dangerous political game some wicked people in government are playing with the mind of Nigerians.. it has nothing to do with tribe or religion dont be deceived
no...but he obviously deleted and retracted his statement on the gruesome murder of Deborah. In you vast knowledge of human behavior... What do you make of that?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by amodujames(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.