Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) (52855 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2022
placeofallure:

Are you saying none of your kinsmen voted for Buhari? All the tribes in Nigeria supported Buhari to get to power so don't try to exonerate yourself. We should all deal with it!
2015 they were not much
2019, was lesser than 2015

Then, here in d West, they campaigned for Buhari and voted him massively for both first and second time.
In d north, we all know that North will always prefer voting skeleton than a human being so far d skeleton is from d north and a muslim.
If people that claims to be sophisticated and learned could vote for a dullard for s second time, i wonder what makes them learned if nor foolishness.

Mind u, Igbo never see Buhari as an achiever, right from d period he has used 2 of their men as running mate. Igbo man is after making atmosphere conducive enough to transact business not bcs he is from their side or not. After all, Igbo supported OBJ during his period.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Oyiboman69: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
so what does that has to do with the killing? you guys are hypocrites has peter obi ever condemned the killing of woman and her children by Igbos in your region till now? has he ever condemned their activities? no pot calling kettle black
I don't know who you are and what tribe you are but in your sincere opinion,can't you see these these Fulani terrorist are doing all this because their people are in power?. engage them in whatever issues and see the way they portray themselves as one who is above the law,and that is what it is with the present administration... they're above the law. if you're a Fulani man,just say the way thing are not being bias. BTW, you mentioned yaradua in your former post as a good person and also a Fulani man.yes he is a good man and the country as a whole will always remember that. Moreover, not until today,many people are not aware that he is a Fulani man,including myself cos he is a person for all Nigerians. I know you're PDP member so continue your project will I choose who I decide to give my one vote....
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by SaintUlot: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2022
wonder233:
If you like kill Nigerians, kidnap them, starve them, destroy the economy, steal their resources, render them paupers, take away their jobs, kill their businesses...

When it is time for elections,

They MUST vote according to TRIBE AND RELIGION.

Peter Obi always talk about security, he said he will deal with security decisively and the security of Nigeria will improve drastically when leaders who are complicit with insecurity are not elected. In 2023 everybody should receive sense. People who play their political games with should not be rewarded with our vote. Vote wisely in 2023, Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
tunjijones:
None of the 3 major contestants have really said much about security. The current government have really perform poor in aspect of security.

I feel it's going to get worse.

No serious Person reels out his security plans to the public.
That will make him/her foolishly demystify the element of surprise, and will lead to counter measures.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tunjijones(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ecne:

No serious Person reels out his security plans to the public.
That will make him/her foolishly demystify the element of surprise, and will lead to counter measures.

I hear you.

That's excuse of a clueless person.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Christistruth00: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up, once again
You're an avid Igbo hater. I've seen your posts all over Nairaland.
A wicked soul who wants the Anioma nation to be part of Afonjaland so that they will continue the wickedness Awo and Akintola did to them in the old Western Region.
No developments, no infrastructure.
Dennis Osadebay was disgraced by Akintola in the Regional House of Assembly.
Don't ever mention me in your life.
You're not proud of the Hamlet you came from but u have arrogated to yourself the right to place well developed cities in your demonic map concocted by your warped mind.
Ahaba was part of the Western Region but Murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim Taiwo didn't think twice to unleash the first modern black-on-black genocide on them.
Who is fooling who??

Whoever loves you and tells you the Truth you Label Saboteurs

The Liars and Fraudsters deceiving you, you call your Hero’s and Saviours

And your homeland is being burnt down

No wonder you have been Overun by Criminals and Cannibals

The worst part was that you used you own 2 hands to free them from the Jails

in which they had been safely locked up for your own protection
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Whoever loves you and tells you the Truth you Label Saboteurs

The Liars and Fraudsters deceiving you, you call your Hero’s and Saviours

No wonder you have been Overun by Criminals and Cannibals

The worst part was that you used you own to hands to free them from Jails
Clown
See as you cleverly dodge my facts
God will punish anyone trying to divide the Igbos
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Christistruth00: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Clown
See as you cleverly dodge my facts
God will punish anyone trying to divide the Igbos

What a Pity
I just spoke to my Anioma friend now now

He is so ashamed of what you have done to the SE

and is so thankful that his Anioma People no dey give you face

Otherwise you would have also set Aniomaland and Asaba ablaze

Very Smart and Sharp People

You should have seen how he was shaking his head at all of you

and the worst thing is that you don’t take correction till you have destroyed all you have
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
kingthreat:

He said he will fight insecurity like the others are saying.
If Obi will rule Nigeria like he governed Anambra for 8 years, we are in some deep shyt.

I'm from Edo, but I'm very familiar with the security situation in Anambra before and after Peter Obi became Governor.

Ask those who know.

Your comment betrays your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.