Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) (52882 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Segzy19: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
As if they are not doing worse in Enugu
emmanuelbrown26:
What goes around comes around, afonjas should deal with the monster they all supported. I no longer hv RIP to give to any fucking person again, since we are enjoying d real and raw change d useless 15millions supporters craved for
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingthreat:
We are here shouting Obi, BAT and Atiku.
Please we know what are their plans and approach on insecurity in Nigeria.
This is getting out of hands.

No one is talking about state policing.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by dheilaw1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Old and stale news
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by DestinyNigga: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
We can choose to put Atiku in power or Shettima, a boko harme godfather. We all know that Shettima will be in charge if Tinubu win. The same man that said restructure my foot!!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingthreat:
We are here shouting Obi, BAT and Atiku.
Please we know what are their plans and approach on insecurity in Nigeria.
This is getting out of hands.

Better go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi.

So you don't know the difference between Peter Obi and the other criminals you mentioned?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by caye(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Blamelesscompas:
Fake news

This is an old video

May same happen to you, except you renounce your evil support for these ungodly and satanic killers.

Talk about burying your head in the ground, thinking evil will pass you by.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Segzy19:
As if they are not doing worse in Enugu
they are ohhhhhh
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
What is the consensus about this reported highway attack? Is this indeed an old report being dug up to frighten road travelers on the Ibadan Expressway, or was there in fact yet ANOTHER highway attack on that stretch of road today November 26th, 2022?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Orinechi:
Ipob militant masquerading as Fulani herdsmen struggling to cow people from attending apc campaign in lagos.

Na night school you go to? Check your grammar
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingsceemark:

Na night school you go to? Check your grammar

Na night school I been want go now. Abi dem no sabi book there?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jakumo:

Na night school I been want go now. Abi dem no sabi book there?

Ask your father grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingsceemark:

Ask your father grin grin grin grin

My father talk am say all school na school. He talk am say even baskool when person dey ride go farm to load faya-wood, na skool.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jakumo:

My father talk am say all school na school. He talk am say even baskool when person dey ride go farm to load faya-wood, na skool.

Kwantinue
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by christistruth01: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up, Afonja
Go to the Holy Trinity Church in Umuaji and see what the same British wrote about the first Ahaba man to be an Anglican priest.
As for my provenance, I'm not genetically challenged like you Afonjas
Ahaba is where I'm from

Let me be honest with you

Asaba people are not rude like you
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
no...but he obviously deleted and retracted his statement on the gruesome murder of Deborah. In you vast knowledge of human behavior... What do you make of that?
so what does that has to do with the killing? you guys are hypocrites has peter obi ever condemned the killing of woman and her children by Igbos in your region till now? has he ever condemned their activities? no pot calling kettle black
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by countryman13: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Their people are in power....
Atiku is still aiming to succeed buhari. So is the shaky shaky grandpa with shetima a terrorist supporter as a vice. It is obvious that the result is not sparing anyone irrespective of who you are. One thing I'm sure of,is that my vote,even if everyone is voting for those two,is not going to them.
U will never walk alone bro! Am with you on this. Everyday these animals will be killing us m APC still have the moral to campaign for re election. God forbid even if it is d only prayer U will answer for me in the coming year (Obi/Datti) project

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kayb2gx(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2022
How did this get to the front page?
The attack shown in this video occurred early this year!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2022
christistruth01:

Let me be honest with you

Asaba people are not rude like you
Shut up, once again
You're an avid Igbo hater. I've seen your posts all over Nairaland.
A wicked soul who wants the Anioma nation to be part of Afonjaland so that they will continue the wickedness Awo and Akintola did to them in the old Western Region.
No developments, no infrastructure.
Dennis Osadebay was disgraced by Akintola in the Regional House of Assembly.
Don't ever mention me in your life.
You're not proud of the Hamlet you came from but u have arrogated to yourself the right to place well developed cities in your demonic map concocted by your warped mind.
Ahaba was part of the Western Region but Murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim Taiwo didn't think twice to unleash the first modern black-on-black genocide on them.
Who is fooling who??
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Christistruth00: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up, once again
You're an avid Igbo hater. I've seen your posts all over Nairaland.
A wicked soul who wants the Anioma nation to be part of Afonjaland so that they will continue the wickedness Awo and Akintola did to them in the old Western Region.
No developments, no infrastructure.
Dennis Osadebay was disgraced by Akintola in the Regional House of Assembly.
Don't ever mention me in your life.
You're not proud of the Hamlet you came from but u have arrogated to yourself the right to place well developed cities in your demonic map concocted by your warped mind.
Ahaba was part of the Western Region but Murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim Taiwo didn't think twice to unleash the first modern black-on-black genocide on them.
Who is fooling who??

Nope you a definitely not from Asaba
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tobsidan1: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2022
IamR:
Old news. This happened more than a year ago.

Exactly very old news…this can cause another panic
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Moymoy: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Their people are in power....
Atiku is still aiming to succeed buhari. So is the shaky shaky grandpa with shetima a terrorist supporter as a vice. It is obvious that the result is not sparing anyone irrespective of who you are. One thing I'm sure of,is that my vote,even if everyone is voting for those two,is not going to them.

We are many who will not attend any rally. But on the voting day, we will vote, and we will not go home until the vote is tallied.
Obi is not a spotless saint. Only God can be spotless. BUT he is light years ahead of the others in in integrity and policy projections.
It's my turn, abi na I will sell government to my friends,
TIME IS UP

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Orinechi:
Ipob militant masquerading as Fulani herdsmen struggling to cow people from attending apc campaign in lagos.
Guy na waa o. Na so u hate igbos reach

Chai
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by nickyajiboye: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Not a fake video though it was old video cos this happened first week of January. I was still with this man at Ikeja Airport gate for Dec 30 2021
Blamelesscompas:
Fake news

This is an old video
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by placeofallure(f): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
What goes around comes around, afonjas should deal with the monster they all supported. I no longer hv RIP to give to any fucking person again, since we are enjoying d real and raw change d useless 15millions supporters craved for

Are you saying none of your kinsmen voted for Buhari? All the tribes in Nigeria supported Buhari to get to power so don't try to exonerate yourself. We should all deal with it!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nope you a definitely not from Asaba
No no no
I'm from Afonjaland
Wicked Igbo hater that want to divide and destroy the Igbos
Once, you're in Ahaba, you can hit me up.
Just keep my username in mind
Anytime you quote me recklessly, you would get the sting of the bees
Afonjas who want to claim Warri and Edoland but still want the Igbos to be divided
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by tishbite41(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2022
placeofallure:

Are you saying none of your kinsmen voted for Buhari? All the tribes in Nigeria supported Buhari to get to power so don't try to exonerate yourself. We should all deal with it!
Even the Buhari will beg to differ
The Igbos have nothing to do with his emergence
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
drkrest:
Nigerian electorates should rank as number one sentimental electorates in the world. Logic means nothing to them but emotions. None of the candidate has come out intimate us about his blueprint on tackling the country's endemic security challenges. Nigeria spends almost 100 percent of its revenue on servicing debt but none of them is talking about it. We all understand the humongous funds expended on governance but no one is talking about. We are all concerned about Obi, Tinubu and Atiku because they appeal to our biased consciousness.

The bold is the 100% truth
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Better go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi.

So you don't know the difference between Peter Obi and the other criminals you mentioned?

He said he will fight insecurity like the others are saying.
If Obi will rule Nigeria like he governed Anambra for 8 years, we are in some deep shyt.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Unrated900(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Govt should legalized arms
So we can defend ourselves
Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by umuna(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2022
rocoh:

It's an old news I am surprised it's on the front page.

It is a fake news which will create panicking to those travelling on that road. But it is really sad that, people can just share fake news that regards to security of lives and property and still go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Who are the bigwigs in the Nigerian Army? who are the bigwigs in the Nigerian Government, who are the bigwigs in Kidnapping and terrorism in Nigeria - FULANI

make una stay there dey look uche face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.