Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo (9573 Views)

What I Noticed About The Brazilian Election Campaign(photo) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Nijablast: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
You laboured in vain during APC primary and now you are labouring in vain again angry Have you been destined to labour in vain ni cool cool
Because 2023 presidential election O TI LO grin grin
Lost prince So pe o ti lo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
scam who? Why would any person want to post their account details online..to impress who actually? If a person doesn’t believe the redacted first one he posted then that’s the person’s cup of tea. He doesn’t owe anybody any explanation because if he gets scammed trying to impress people on a faceless forum, he will have himself to blame
why did he also hid the narration of the transfer too? Is that part of account details?
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by beerfraud: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
PrinceofLagos will be thieving
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by ahiboilandgas: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
beerfraud:
PrinceofLagos will be thieving
na scammer . His plan to harvest emotional obident mumu
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by beerfraud: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
na scammer . His plan to harvest emotional obident mumu
he was trying to scam his fellow Ob1diots

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Yibo(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Peter Obi and PrinceofLagos are thieves
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by beerfraud: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
dubious human being
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by BewareOf419: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
320/litre APC thank you so much
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
BewareOf419:
320/litre APC thank you so much
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Piggyyeaster2: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
bursted

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Yibo(m): 7:14am On Jan 02
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

Obi is your next President wether you like it or not
we dodged it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers / Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Femi Gbajabiamila: The Decision To Relieve Jibrin Was A Collective One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.