Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video (51645 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Sweetvie: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
The wedding dress is gorgeous grin
I love it cheesy

Congratulations to her
Wish her happiness
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by irunoko(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
When you don't understand certain axioms on nairaland ask questions. grin
abeg getat
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Nmezor(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations RiRi n her hubby

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by paulos8: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is why she remained single all these years cos she wanted someone who could afford all these...'her perfect wedding'. Men pls keep hustling. We are the prize!!!
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by MrBanner(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
chem401:
Congratulations to them.
But please guys read my note below

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Tonitoniton(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
So, no body fit tell this woman make she cover her breast?
I think say the man done lay her pride price? Why the show of breast?

That is what u get when two irresponsible people gets into marriage.

What a woman!
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Octopusssy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations to her.

Her make up made her look older, though
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by csam: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Old woman breast sha
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Machinegun91(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
My crush that year
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Those big pawpaw won't allow some members to keep eye well, anywhere HML
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by redsun(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
They should have done it in their village in Nigeria. It takes initiative and hard work for a white man to make his home and surroundings look like that, and Africans should make the same effort to make Africa a beautiful and functional continent.

Imagine all the money spent doing that should have added to the local economy in Nigeria if the wedding was celebrated. Imagine how much money would have been added to the Nigerian economy if the wedding had been held there.

Africans need to take up.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
So she escaped the naija witchcraft by doing that weeding overseas.. They're watching!
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Faithfulness88: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations. God bless your union.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by asatemple(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations mrs. Anosike. It's better late than never
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Nehyooh(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is Adorable!

Congratulations my favorite actress, happy married life. God bless your union. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Bobbiee: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why have the wedding abroad and not in Nigeria? Are either of them British?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Otunbakayce: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Old cargo still dey show breast. Fidelis the scammer and his brother whom scammed Nigerian government and banks with the moribound daily times printing press.
A criminal and a thespian hoe, what a match made in pub!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by g4gerald: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

When will you dolts stop sexualizing women?
Are u Ok? Someone already sexualized herself by exposing her breast to the world. Women's nudity makes men to see them in that way.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kate looks like that athletic aunt who breathes, eats and sleeps in the gym. She looks really good. She stands out from the aged slightly overweight peers. Rita Dominic-Anosike looks good too.

I hope it’s not the one that we’ll hear stories of one thing or the other in a few months time. I don’t trust these Nollywood marriages. Somebody in the other thread spoke of Blossom Chukwujekwu’s wedding. Ah, he don marry again?! Shocking.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Badguy77(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
My crush that year
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by elisho: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
This lady get mind just becouse of food she take welding to uk
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Freethinker87: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations to Yuzedo and his sweetus....

Yuzedo finally got her.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Paracetamol01: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Must she show breast undecided
that is what attracted the man.(SIMP)
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by zudozz: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
brezst wey get nafdac number! grin
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Okoyeeboz: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ini Edo no show
Gistlover don pursue am
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2022
All I see is love love love cool . They should have met themselves earlier than this. Thank God they still met and married themselves anyway.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Lama70(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2022
theophorus:
Congratulations Aunty Rita.

Please ooo, help improve the desire for Ladies like you by being Mature in this relationship.

Thanks.

She has no option. It's her lucky escape. Others in her category will intensify prayer now.

It's when nobody is forthcoming that they behave like they don't need man. Can't you see genuine smile on her face?

Congrats o. I remember one film where Olu Jacobs called her spoilt brat.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by godofuck231: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2022
I hope she has finally quit drugs and alcohol , if not its back to square one
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by godofuck231: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2022
I hope she has finally quit drugs ad alcohol , if not its back to square one
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by emperorlaqrin: 2:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Regex:
I deh London and this people could not even invite me eh...

It's well.

I wish them a HML

I wonder oo
Atleast make we come chop naija jollof
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Jman06(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations to Yuzedo and his sweetus....
For real??

Is that man Yuzedo ? That was once popular here on nairaland
Re: Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video by Jman06(m): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

When will you dolts stop sexualizing women?
She sexualized herself first with the way she exposed those brezz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) / Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.