Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station (44493 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS) / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by TheSourcerer: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Lol ‘the Godless’ grin
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by naijaclass(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2022
It’s a pity she associated herself with mischievous friends

Please follow on Twitter and IG for daily quotes

Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Kayyus09(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Her choice, no need for regret
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Realists(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Women still dey gather for one place again for runs and hook up

Na phone them dey use na...many hook up apps don dey....
Ones you agree with them on price

Then na you get them for that night...the truth is almost all women are into runs now...both married women

Hook up apps have 90% presence in southern than Northern Nigeria. For prostitution in North is still analog, hence the reason why both married & unmarried ladies in the south own the hook up apps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2022
sanctimonious hypocrite
he is lucky na naija where people don't expose all these randy pastors - but bend over to defend them when they are caught
made up story
roadside prostitution is to keep body and soul together.
if you are talking actual runs girls who setup hookup and whatnot, thats another thing

the good pastor should know lying for any cause only dilutes your message
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by wiseone28: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Cooked up story
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by windvane(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Then na you get them for that night...the truth is almost all women are into runs now...both married women
dem don advance to whatsapp group sef
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by ShaqFu: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Is this a true life story, or another fiction from the mind of the owner of Mount Zion Faith Ministry.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by windvane(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2022
dyera:
This is why you must purposely instill the character of contentment into your children.

This one most likely received pocket money from her dad, but went to do runs because she wanted to raise money to buy iphone 14.
don’t judge,most are peer pressure!!!I remember the first time I visited a club in 2003,Sandra’s bar!!!I knew in me I was doing a wrong thing but the friends I met where I was working were far into the world
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by ShaqFu: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:
sanctimonious hypocrite
he is lucky na naija where people don't expose all these randy pastors - but bend over to defend them when they are caught
made up story
roadside prostitution is to keep body and soul together.
if you are talking actual runs girls who setup hookup and whatnot, thats another thing

the good pastor should know lying for any cause only dilutes your message
grin grin grin

Same question I asked because I damn well know, know daughter of a pastor well engage in the manner of prostitution the pastor just described.

I'm even sure such a daughter of a pastor won't even patronize those olosho apps like instmessenger, Michat, olosho etc.

If they want to engage in such things, hook up via asking their friends who are into such to hook them up with men.

Mike Bamiloye got this story wrong. All wrong. One can even go to his Facebook page and ask him the name of the police station this incident occur, but heck, the rancor that'll ensue is something I don't won't to read. grin
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Chizzychinny: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2022
Na pastors children do am pass oo
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by SeunNotOwner: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Lucky for her, God loves so like Jonah, so he allowed their ship to be rocked by the storm of Arrest.
Maybe STD is waiting for her.

Thank you, God for saving the life of these young lady
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by iramure(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2022
As long as the story came out of any Nigerian pastors mouth, i need not to believe it. They can lie for the world.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by damoobaba: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why exactly is this newsworthy abeg? undecided

And ever wonder why your pastors and mogs confuse the fables they like to tell una for church with God's Truth? undecided

If this is not for you, you should just bypass it. People who are interested and are concerned are already making comments. Every religion and association have their practice, ethics and culture. Stick to yours and if you don't have any stop criticizing that of other if it doesn't infringe on your fundamental human right.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Handsum64: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Forget this pastors stuffs, they are the worst hypocrites ever
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Movie script.

Mike and fabricated stories.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Immanuelsnr: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

How e be now, I no dey see your update for nairaland , hope you are good bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Interesting15: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2022
It is well
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by HomeTutorsPro: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Where is the news, please?
So because she's a pastor's daughter, she can not do hook up again?
If to say she hamma buy car now, na "small girl with big God" we go dey hear as thanksgiving for her papa church.
Abeg make una shift joor!
The mod whe carry this mata tanda for fp sef don high.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by owomano(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Welcome to the club pastor's daughter
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by pafo(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Clearly you've not been to Allen Avenue.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Whobedatte(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2022
So she went on a nite out and police have to raid her and dump her behind bars abi
Useless people called police reminds me of 2005 when coming from afternoon duty , they raided us including a pastor who is going to a vigil even though the pastor showed them his Bible saying he was going for a vigil .
Bailed myself at new oko oba police station and they left me .
Useless people
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Emyogalanya: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
This is just a story to pass a message. I'm sure it never happened within the context of this post. Especially coming from Mike bamiloye. A moralist an evangelist and film actor and movie director. I dare them to mention where and where it happened and the individual involved and the pastor and church
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by illicit(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Reminds me of Sammie Okposo

RIP
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2022
The message isn’t for all though
Some here might try do something your mates are doing and succeeding but your case is been different ( something you know it isn’t in line with God )
Like for guys been pressured to do yahoo
Seeing friends making it and all and you know it’s not good not in line with your conscience
Don’t do it
Like wise female been pressured to do hook up as apply
Don’t do it
Cause some are chosen (not all are chosen ))
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

True
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by FireUpNow(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2022
This pastor's daughter don dey get steady fvck before she decided to enter red light district. So not a big piece of news. Next jare!
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Crusadee:
grin
grin
Na devil push am
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by baralatie(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Emyogalanya:
This is just a story to pass a message. I'm sure it never happened within the context of this post. Especially coming from Mike bamiloye. A moralist an evangelist and film actor and movie director. I dare them to mention where and where it happened and the individual involved and the pastor and church
It is not a message o
It is a true event
If I fell you want some pipu found themselves in
As in

Imagine omolom to oun jale pata ni school
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Nobodysboo(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus wept
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by neonly: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2022
unclejb2:
If she is a pastors daughter and so?

Means they should show expample of what they preach to others even in der own homes before coming out to condem other family that they are ungodly family
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by unclejb2(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
neonly:

Means they should show expample of what they preach to others even in der own homes before coming out to condem other family that they are ungodly family
will you keep quiet. As if your own hell fire would be different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.