Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station (44492 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS) / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by damoobaba: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you admit by this that this religion isn't about God and His Truth then? undecided

Am not admitting anything because I've not seen God before. But my religion teaches that God is love and anybody who will enter heaven must show love to other by PRACTICALLY being of help to them.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
damoobaba:
Am not admitting anything because I've not seen God before. But my religion teaches that God is love and anybody who will enter heaven must show love to other by PRACTICALLY being of help to them.
Even atheists are thought to have live for their fellow man, so what has that to do with God? undecided

Jesus Christ never said those who show love to others are those who love Him and will enter into His Heaven. If that were the case, I know many an atheist who would be at the front of that line. So why do you continue to put aside the Word of God in order to push forward an agenda that does not align with His teachings? undecided
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by damoobaba: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even atheists are thought to have live for their fellow man, so what has that to do with God? undecided

Jesus Christ never said those who show love to others are those who love Him and will enter into His Heaven. If that were the case, I know many an atheist who would be at the front of that line. So why do you continue to put aside the Word of God in order to push forward an agenda that does not align with His teachings? undecided

If you don't know the Bible, keep shut.
MATTHEW 25:31-46. Jesus clearly explains what will qualify people for eternal life in heaven. The LOGICAL REASONING is that those who follow Jesus and LOVE their neighbours as themselves will go to HEAVEN. There are other religions and there is a place promised after death for the followers. ATHEISTS have their belief that God does not exist but whatever the belief, thats a personal thing.
Re: How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
damoobaba:
If you don't know the Bible, keep shut.
MATTHEW 25:31-46. Jesus clearly explains what will qualify people for eternal life in heaven. The LOGICAL REASONING is that those who follow Jesus and LOVE their neighbours as themselves will go to HEAVEN. There are other religions and there is a place promised after death for the followers. ATHEISTS have their belief that God does not exist but whatever the belief, thats a personal thing.
Folks like you like to think you can jump to the end of all things and still make sense! undecided

In Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6, Isaiah carefully explained to all that no matter how much "good" you do, so long as you are packing sin with you, your goodness is nothing but filthy rags in the sight of God. As Jesus Christ made clear in the context of Matthew 25 vs 31- 46, you must be either a sheep or a goat —one of those in His flock— in order to stand judgment when He returns in the end to judge His flock. And to become of His flock, obedience is the key, obedience to His teachings and commandments. You cannot enter into the Kingdom of God simply by loving your neighbor and all other things you like to claim— not just anyone who claims to love his/her neighbor can do that. You actually have to fulfill the set requirements for that in order to gain access. undecided

So, I suggest you go back and logically reason the requirements for gaining access into the Kingdom of God as set forth by Jesus Christ, so you do not continue to fool yourself with this delusion that loving your neighbor by your own standard equates to meeting God's standard. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read A Church's Regulation On What A Bride & Groom Should Wear For Their Wedding / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.