Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ (50666 Views)

APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / You Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Ned Nwoko Slams Gov Wike / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by airsaylongcome: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
speak for yourself, I am a Christian, and I am voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is not a religion bigots, otherwise, he won't replace ambode(Christan), with another christian (Sanwo olu)

Lol! This defense is shallow and weak. Muslims had done 16 years straight. You think he’d be stupid to then bring back a Muslim after only 4 years from a Christian? Please be a little bit politically astute. It’s okay to vote Tinubu because he’s Yoruba like you. But don’t come telling tall tales that it’s because be “replaced” a Christian with a Christian. That’s bunkum

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Bobbynobobby: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Nobleou:
Whenever I see this guy I remember Rango

Awww I did a image search of Rango. Why now lol

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Atlantis585: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Somebody please tell that child-molesting Ned to avoid Wike’s wahala. Wike thrives in brawling with people like him. He is starting a fight he can not win.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by MasterTeeUSA: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2022
I am not talking about anything. 1hr in Politics is like a lifetime. Once he does his handing over, anything charges can be filled. There is already a talk about some children that died at the hospital. Some people can go after you just to force you to spend tons of money in courts with the goal to bankrupt. Anyways, we will keep watching the movie.

tonididdy:

If you talking about jail time, please answer the guy above your post
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by daygee12: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslims Muslim ticket, I can bet for this, we are not fools,

Carry Religion for head like say u go make heaven
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Lordjulius(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
speak for yourself, I am a Christian, and I am voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is not a religion bigots, otherwise, he won't replace ambode(Christan), with another christian (Sanwo olu)
....So na him get the power to replace people ?that's very good
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by AlphaTaikun: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2022
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/you-will-go-to-jail-for-your-atrocities-ned-nwoko-slams-gov-wike.html
Low-blowing... Ned's legal team stating in the press release that the
Governor has NO children from his current wife is ridiculous. Focus on the real issues. Period.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Judolisco(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Samogloby:
Cos you are baby in politics. Go an read about Ned Nwoko. Wike is playing with fire. Ned was the person that exposed the Paris Club money to the governor's. Next time,do your finding before dabble on issue you know nothing about
Mr man wetin concern wike with Paris club refund? What has ned done for his constituency apart from marrying all d underage girls in his village.... I should go and read about Ned Nwoko when the first 10 news about him on Google is news about Regina Daniels... B like say yansh dey pain u

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Toriagirl(f): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Mr. Ned, the vawulence attack here is getting wesser, focus on Regina and your new born baby, if you like marry another young girl, e no concern anybody. Leave wike alone! grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by AMI3(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Most of the people that are commenting must have not read the article.

They are blaming Ned for responding on Wike accusations.

Do u guys expected Ned to keep quiet?

Wike should control his temperament.

Y keep making enemies here and there?
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Elidrisy20: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2022
This man dey look for trouble,wike wea just dey react these will surely reply you
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Class01: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Which governors are you referring to?
The APC governors where the one's who inflated the figures to $400M+. Did you not see where it was reported that the governor's wanted the money to be able to win Osun state governorship election? The reported amount owed to Ned is around $150M which is still insane for such a service.

Disagreement between the governor's and Ned was what brought the whole thing to light.

Moh247

Ned Nwoko the biggest thief in the world, $400+ million USD for legal fees and consultation fees unbehalf of your own country?! In connivance with AGF Malami and Min of Fin Zainab Ahmed

Thank God Nigerian Governors Forum ignored the scammer

The only thing Nigeria owes Ned Nwoko is Presidential handshake , medal of honor and National Award, and not almost half a billion USD

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Khallicopyro: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Wike v Ned is like Pierera v Adesanya. Ned for never show himself now. E for let Wike handover first. But now only one thing can happen. Watchout!
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Fadafada231(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Sucre6:
Ned is the one whinning like a spoilt brat here and saying thrash, how can he say wike can't father a child when he has three kids, must he marry from all continent like you and fathers the nation before you accord him respect, ned u better commot for road and go face your numerous wives. You ain't on wikes level yet, it's not how far but how well being in politics for donkey years dont make you more valid than wike.

I'm still wondering what gave the man gut to talk to wike this way, if he thinks becoming Governor is easy as he portrayed in that his epistle let him contest for Governor in Delta State. Someone who hasn't attained the level that wike has achieved other than been a house of rep member.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Sucre6: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Fadafada231:

I'm still wondering what gave the man gut to talk to wike this way, if he thinks becoming Governor is easy as he portrayed in that his epistle let him contest for Governor in Delta State. Someone who hasn't attained the level that wike has achieved other than been a house of rep member.

Dont mind the mindless fool.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Allisgud: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2022
This tortoise head looking man,make wike get ur time u go hide ur face,I know even Regina Daniel will always enjoy and laff to wike videos
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by BreconHills(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Ned Nwoko the biggest thief in the world, $400+ million USD for legal fees and consultation fees unbehalf of your own country?! In connivance with AGF Malami and Min of Fin Zainab Ahmed

The only thing Nigeria owes Ned Nwoko is Presidential handshake , medal of honor and National Award, and not almost half a billion USD

You can be sure he had dinning partners. E most definitely did not eat alone. They all went to bed full. That's the tragedy of this 1999 constitutions that places huge amounts of power in a few people.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by grandstar(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2022
ZooOga:
Hot words in that op by Uncle Ned. shocked I didn't know that Gov. Wike is alleged to be the head of an oil bunkering syndicate.

I won't be surprised. Wike took too long to fight the illegal refineries causing heavy pollution in Port Harcourt.

He should have handled the issue much earlier but i sensed a conflict of interest. Taking down these refineries would have exposed his interests.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by ShaqFu: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Whoever wrote this for Ned Nwoko should be fired immediately.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by kazyhm(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by grandstar(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Babalegba:
Lol, Nigerians are not normal at all. Read what you wrote again to see if there's any sense in you justifying and defending such a selfish greedy squirrelling unpatriotic shameless fool. It's extremely annoying that many Nigerians reason like fools. Would an American or English man demand such an amount from his country. No wonder Nigeria is not developing, too many thieves and fools around. Thieves everywhere.

If the UK and US where there's the Rule of Law, the government will pay up. A contract is a contract.

Will an America charge such fees? Yes. This is business and not charity.

In the US, lawyers charged 25% of the money paid as compensation by Cigarette manufacturers to state governments. Many states got compensation of over $400m. That means many law firms made over a $100m or more.

Ned Nwoko said he was owed $68m and not $418m

Ned Nwoko could sell his servicea to many countries. Why not find a foreign government who might be interested and get a commission? Or you dont want to make money?

Copy:Forumobserver12
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Uzosaint(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Before we judge both parties let's ask ourselves;
1 is the Nigerian Govt oweing prince Ned Nwoko
2 was he contracted to do such job on behalf of the Govt
3 Did Gov Wike receive the said amount of money
4 is it true about 'Spousal exploits and impotence as alleged by Ned Nwoko Media team
So many and more questions deserves answers before taking sides.
Happy Sunday Pals.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Abdulazeezishaq(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Waiting mallam musa no go see and hear for gate,
May the god almighty help our dear nation.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Melvinkel: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslims Muslim ticket, I can bet for this, we are not fools,

If you are a Yoruba Christian then shot up and don't speak for everyone omoale, I'm a Christian and I and my entire family are voting Tinubu for president infant APC all the way. Ole
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Emmanuel909090: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2022
I'm beginning to think, Nigeria is a deal, not a country.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Franciscabless(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Minister of under age girls. Wait for wike his coming to reply you
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by GEEBITE: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Brilliant submission.
Moh247:
tongue

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Moh247: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2022
GEEBITE:
Brilliant submission.

Thanks
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Vicson2021: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Ned sir, before you make trouble with Rivers state government, first advise your brother Okowa.thamks
Delta state money is not meant to sponsor Atiku/Okowa election.
He most explain how he spent the state money some day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.