Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ (50682 Views)

APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / You Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ - Ned Nwoko Slams Gov Wike / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by VULCAN(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Hahahahahahahaahhahaha

The resemblance is striking

Nobleou:
Whenever I see this guy I remember Rango

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Nobleou(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Bobbynobobby:

Awww I did a image search of Rango. Why now lol
Bro try to watch that cartoon, u wil love it.
it portrays Cowboy way of life. American concept...
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Nobleou(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
VULCAN:
Hahahahahahahaahhahaha
The resemblance is striking
I swear
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Enumerator(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy
Oceanjagaban:
Peadophile Ned,you think politics is an underage something...with your lizard face
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Reex12(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
O boy

See finishing....

Wike mouth go shut up after all this blasting from Ned
you must be joking, Wike wey get badmouth,oga Ned get plenty controversies sorrounding him for Wike to use finish am
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by SlavaUkraini: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Reex12:
you must be joking, Wike wey get badmouth,oga Ned get plenty controversies sorrounding him for Wike to use finish am

Nevertheless,

Ned finish Wike in that write up

The most touching part is when he said "Wike cannot father a child"

Even your worst enemy would be touched by such statements...
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Reex12(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Nevertheless,

Ned finish Wike in that write up

The most touching part is when he said "Wike cannot father a child"

Even your worst enemy would be touched by such statements...
wike has three kids

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by bizzibodi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ekeneegwu:

Have you been to ph recently .. I have almost 24hrs light .. the road is amazing, bridges everywhere, lawyers are happy , pensioners, Wike really did a good job you can’t take that from him .
Let me educate you there are several forms of allocation to states:
1.Federal allocation to states.
2.ecological funds
3.13% derivation to oil producing states.
4.IGR
5.World bank assisted grants
6.Excess crude allocation.
7.Soverign wealth fund
8.Paris debt refund
9.Funds from other donor agency.
All nigeria governors are sitting on a mountain of money but no ideas.
Pensioners happy?only you have 24 hrs light, electricity is the preview of federal government,you mean judges are happy...look bridges can only take you from pointA to point B...he didn't invest in youths education which can take rivers to the future, no youth empowerment,rural development, agriculture
Rivers people are among d poorest in the country.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Babalegba(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
grandstar:

If the UK and US where there's the Rule of Law, the government will pay up. A contract is a contract.

Will an America charge such fees? Yes. This is business and not charity.

In the US, lawyers charged 25% of the money paid as compensation by Cigarette manufacturers to state governments. Many states got compensation of over $400m. That means many law firms made over a $100m or more.

Ned Nwoko said he was owed $68m and not $418m

Ned Nwoko could sell his servicea to many countries. Why not find a foreign government who might be interested and get a commission? Or you dont want to make money?

Copy:Forumobserver12
You are unbelievable.Wao Nigerians are so corrupt. Unfair contracts and contracts made in bad faith exists. The courts adjudicates in such matters in the UK. Somebody like Nwoko would be a persona non grata in the UK with all that his greedy ,unpatriotic squirrelling nature. People like that are an open putrefying sore on the psyche and economy of the country. Big tobacco is different to Nigeria. Nigeria is a developing country that needs all it's citizens hand on deck but big tobacco marketed a dangerous life threatening product to the public. and the class action cases were done pro bono..Nwoko is a drain on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Oceanjagaban: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Funflipper:

Lol, the dude truly looks like a lizard.
You dey see clearly,your eye sharp like who no dey drink garri.lol

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Who is talking ... paedophile is now trying to sound good in the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
I am not talking about anything. 1hr in Politics is like a lifetime. Once he does his handing over, anything charges can be filled. There is already a talk about some children that died at the hospital. Some people can go after you just to force you to spend tons of money in courts with the goal to bankrupt. Anyways, we will keep watching the movie.

Pfff like wike is generator set or he's responsible for lack of electricity in the hospital.

Oga na naija u dey oh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by ZooOga: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
grandstar:

I won't be surprised. Wike took too long to fight the illegal refineries causing heavy pollution in Port Harcourt.

He should have handled the issue much earlier but i sensed a conflict of interest. Taking down these refineries would have exposed his interests.

I agree with your analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Antoeni(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
A Wise & Honest Yoruba Man Sported
Antyislam:
Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslims Muslim ticket, I can bet for this, we are not fools,
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Onyipk: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
They are both the same. Even Ned Nwiko stole Mr. Enuwa"s mandate ( his fellow PDP MEMBER WHO HAD ACTUALLY WON THE PRIMARIES BEFORE NED NWOKO STOLE HIS MANDATE ON THE SAME PLATFORM OF PDP IN 1999) to represent the Aniocha- Oshimili at House of Representatives in 1999. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS.
They are all thieves and liars who should all rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by ogbonti: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Ned Nwoko the biggest thief in the world, $400+ million USD for legal fees and consultation fees unbehalf of your own country?! In connivance with AGF Malami and Min of Fin Zainab Ahmed

Thank God Nigerian Governors Forum ignored the scammer

The only thing Nigeria owes Ned Nwoko is Presidential handshake , medal of honor and National Award, and not almost half a billion USD

Ned wants the money to marry more under aged girls - yeye pedo
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by SlavaUkraini: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Reex12:
wike has three kids

I am aware of that fact...

But due to political misunderstanding, he is been accused of not being able to father a child...

The implications of such public ridicule is that the wife is promiscuous or Wike is impotent
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Reex12(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I am aware of that fact...

But due to political misunderstanding, he is been accused of not being able to father a child...

The implications of such public ridicule is that the wife is promiscuous or Wike is impotent
I see, but no one knows wether it's true or not but when Ned receives backlash it will be brutal, Wike is bigger than Ned politically, If he retailes Ned would be helpless, talk about picking an opponent your own size(or in this case bigger), this isn't jaruma
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by darediamond(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:
grin

Why do people dislike Ned so much?

As if he chose is own face.

Seriously the Lawyer ugly no be small.

Let him laugh and see 4 urself.

No body go force to say 'haa God, why u make Ned like dis?'

May God forgive us shaa
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by mauchiz: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
speak for yourself, I am a Christian, and I am voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is not a religion bigots, otherwise, he won't replace ambode(Christan), with another christian (Sanwo olu)
Tinubu is not a muslim,he is political business man.
He does not belong to any religion,he and his family are business people,that is why they divided themselves in to two religion to get vote.
Tinubu has been planning for this for so many years.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by MasterTeeUSA: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Since you know so much about the court, maybe you can speak to all those that were acquitted...did they spend money on lawyers and did it disrupt their lives? Think...it's not about right or wrong...it's about teaching the person a lesson. I shouldn't have to explain all of these.

tonididdy:

Pfff like wike is generator set or he's responsible for lack of electricity in the hospital.

Oga na naija u dey oh....
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by SlavaUkraini: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Reex12:
I see, but no one knows wether it's true or not but when Ned receives backlash it will be brutal, Wike is bigger than Ned politically, If he retailes Ned would be helpless, talk about picking an opponent your own size(or in this case bigger), this isn't jaruma

Lol....

All the same, this Wike guy is still a small boy...

Wike is only 54 years old and he is stretching shoulders with politicians that are far more experienced and accomplished than him...

The guy should humble himself...

Among the South South governors, he is the Youngest but he behaves as if he is their elder brother just because he is sitting on top of Rivers State Treasury...

His haughtiness and naughtiness is the very reason he was sidelined and ignored when Atiku Abubakar was looking for a vice presidential candidate...

In less than 6 months, he would be politically irrelevant and be playing in the relegation zone with other former governors...
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Since you know so much about the court, maybe you can speak to all those that were acquitted...did they spend money on lawyers and did it disrupt their lives? Think...it's not about right or wrong...it's about teaching the person a lesson. I shouldn't have to explain all of these.

Oga make we hear word.
You are start to sound like a broken record.
Teach what lessons?
Court sessions in court houses built by same governeor, court session without sentence.
Why re you deceing yourself.
... Forget wike is also a lawyer?
Wetin this one dey tok?
Case dey tire lawyer undecided

You don't even have 2cents what you on about?

A bloody civilian want to spend money on lawyers to teach an ex gov who also happens to be a lawyer, lessons!
With a snap of a finger, wike will have over 10 lawyers willing to stand for him free of charge grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Honjoshy4u: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
Ned has been treading the troublesome paths in the recent times by over using his oral cavity

WhileAlex Nwankwo is goading him with Nairaland front-page.

What's his motivation ?

To trend or what ?

Wike will soon brutalize both of you.

Who read the epistle up there ?

Wike is a local champion.
Go and read the history of Ned.
Wike na learner.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Monday60655(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2022
This attention seeker wants to use Wike to trend. If Wike reason your matter just small, your name na papa sorry.
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by NessFortunate: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Pfff…even with or without wike support in the past, atiku has and will still be a serial looser.

Not until e go kill cow for OBJ feet, e case go worse pass Abraham Lincoln

till you tell me who Joe Biden and Buhari kill cow for before they won presidential election i won't take you serious. Mind you according to you guys OBJ was the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had, till he had issues with H.E Atiku and endorses Peter Obi suddently is now a SAINT like someone that plays for SOUTHAMPTON. Hypocrisy no go k!ll una. SON Suppose done give una awards for too much Double standard. You can't condenm ATIKU AND BE PRAISING OBJ That's like saying you like C RONALDO AND MESSI yet hate FOOTBALL #SMH
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2022
NessFortunate:

till you tell me who Joe Biden and Buhari kill cow for before they won presidential election i won't take you serious. Mind you according to you guys OBJ was the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had, till he had issues with H.E Atiku and endorses Peter Obi suddently is now a SAINT like someone that plays for SOUTHAMPTON. Hypocrisy no go k!ll una. SON Suppose done give una awards for too much Double standard. You can't condenm ATIKU AND BE PRAISING OBJ That's like saying you like C RONALDO AND MESSI yet hate FOOTBALL #SMH
Beer parlour talk

.. Oga your atiku is not smelling presidency anytime soon. The earlier you accept his fate, the more stable your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by MasterTeeUSA: 3:00am On Nov 28, 2022
I am lost here...You are start? governor? Please work on your spelling and English language before throwing stones while living in a glass house. I have nothing against Wike. I actually love his openness, but I do foresee people like Prince Nwoko going after him after his tenure ends.

tonididdy:

Oga make we hear word.
You are start to sound like a broken record.
Teach what lessons?
Court sessions in court houses built by same governeor, court session without sentence.
Why re you deceing yourself.
... Forget wike is also a lawyer?
Wetin this one dey tok?
Case dey tire lawyer undecided

You don't even have 2cents what you on about?

A bloody civilian want to spend money on lawyers to teach an ex gov who also happens to be a lawyer, lessons!
With a snap of a finger, wike will have over 10 lawyers willing to stand for him free of charge grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
I am lost here...You are start? governor? Please work on your spelling and English language before throwing stones while living in a glass house. I have nothing against Wike. I actually love his openness, but I do foresee people like Prince Nwoko going after him after his tenure ends.

You have deviated from the topic to now concentrate on picking on my spellings.
No be onlae regina Daniel boyfriend na tontodike plus mercy Johnson.

Obviously you have no idea who wike is and capable of being.

See this small yansh sef want shake grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by Countersam(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/you-will-go-to-jail-for-your-atrocities-ned-nwoko-slams-gov-wike.html
Actually Wike is corrupt, ever since his time at Obio Akpor LG. He is just as gullible as his voice sounds.

Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by NessFortunate: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2022
tonididdy:

Beer parlour talk

.. Oga your atiku is not smelling presidency anytime soon. The earlier you accept his fate, the more stable your blood pressure.

i am not suprise that you couldn't counter my claims. You deflected by shying away for the reality on ground.. Give me reasons why you think Atiku will lose and Peter Obi will win? If you basking on the online euphoria of the ENDSARZ ACTIVISTS AND PRO IPOB Key board warrior you should have a rethink okay. General election in Nigeria is an offline thing not BBNAIJA Okay. Tinubu or ATIKU Will win the election. If you get mind make we put money. 250k?
Re: Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ by tonididdy(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2022
NessFortunate:

i am not suprise that you couldn't counter my claims. You deflected by shying away for the reality on ground.. Give me reasons why you think Atiku will lose and Peter Obi will win? If you basking on the online euphoria of the ENDSARZ ACTIVISTS AND PRO IPOB Key board warrior you should have a rethink okay. General election in Nigeria is an offline thing not BBNAIJA Okay. Tinubu or ATIKU Will win the election. If you get mind make we put money. 250k?

Bcoz atiku is a serial looser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.