Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Beware Of Cashdey Loan App - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Cashdey Loan App (1411 Views)

Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Cashdey Loan App by gestamane: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerians must be stay clear of Cashdey loan app like plaque. I registered with my banking details and holla I was informed an arbitrary loan sum of 20,000 have approved for me and it is being dispensed as 13,000 with deduction of 7,000 as platform fee.

I sent a mail stopping the disbursement but they still went ahead to disburse 13,000 as they have notified. Repayment sum of 20,936.46 was uploaded to be paid with 7 days.

To avoid sending blackmailing sms to my contacts, I had to pay the 20,936.46 within 5 minutes of disbursment. After this experience, i checked the 1 star reviews and found out the scam procedure has been used for others as well
Re: Beware Of Cashdey Loan App by FreshFarmAgro: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerian mentality and scam everywhere. They wouldn't die to operate legit, but never. Scam is their mantra
Re: Beware Of Cashdey Loan App by iyabeji14: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Always use approved app like Carbon, Branch,fair money, Linkcredit ETC.
Most of the others are just out to extort you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cashdey Loan App by youngbabaj(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
You be federal mugu instead of you to remove your important contacts, save some random numbers as dad, mom, boss, HR , borrow like 250k
To pay back 1m accept everything
, once alert enter , go setting and clear cache delete the app,
Them go text your padies tire

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cashdey Loan App by Chris2863(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
iyabeji14:
Always use approved app like Carbon, Branch,fair money, Linkcredit ETC.
Most of the others are just out to extort you
they are all the same. These companies don milk many Nigerians dry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mitchell Blair, The American Woman Who Killed & Stuffed Her Kids In Freezer / Custom’s Officer Throws Wife From 3-storey Building / Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.