Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman (4144 Views)

What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omo na married woman u dey talk about oh
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Bintdawood(f): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mrkindness:
Stupid Yoruba boy sleeping with people wives, with his thick yorubatic ascent " she as been begging me "

Why are you laidis grin grin grin
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by frozen70(f): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pellahblaze:
Please forgive me for making you read so much I'm just trying to make you understand what I put here

There is this lady who comes to work beside my shop who happens to be my neighbor we played together and share things together. It happened some months ago when I part ways with my baby mama, about 2 weeks after the incident, me and this lady were sitting in my shop, I was helping her to massage her finger where her husband caused her injury, suddenly this lady gave me a deep kiss on the lips. That was when we started the relationship she comes to my house anytime I need her and exchange things together.(material thing)fast forward to yesterday, we were both having conversation on the phone when she brought up the matter of taking an oath which I tell her I can't do such, since then I noticed some changes in her behavior which I asked her what was wrong with her and her reply was nothing until today when she called me telling me that she as already seen my true color I further asked her what she meant by that , I asked her if it's what I said yesterday she just said yes that if I'm not going to take an oath with her that I should forget the relationship between us, then I said it's ok that I know from the start this going to happen. Then she called immediately after reading my messages I didn't pick her call, she called many times but I refused to pick her call then I decided to pick it later, she asked why i didn't pick her calls then I tell her I was working she said really that so I can ignore her call, that was when she said ehnn she does not mean what she said the other time that she was just playing with me to see my reaction. I tell her immediately that she as already say it with her mouth, that have already accepted our breakup. She started begging me, she as being begging me to forgive her that she was just playing with me. But me as I am now I don't think I'm ready for any relationship both married or no married I'm done with relationship for now.....

Be polite with every thing you say to her but run away from her and whatever she has to offer

Dont even accept any gift from her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Commits Suicide / Igbo-akwa Ibom Marriage, How Do Igbos See It ? / Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.