Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Jesus Never Laughed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Laughed (1081 Views)

Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Never Laughed by thrillionaire(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
1Sharon:

He did. He took holy shits and they were very big.
Whatever. The point is that he too "shat"
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by AntiChristian: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

One is actually safer around comedy centres. Can't say the same about terrorist cells.

You're right!

He has already killed everything killable in the old testament! Na comedy remain for new testament!

It's his turn to be killed right, kiled by Himself? Lol.
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

You're right!

He has already killed everything killable in the old testament! Na comedy remain for new testament!

It's his turn to be killed right, kiled by Himself? Lol.

Yeah. But your own thing has not stopped killing, or being killed for by you cretins that worship it from the Hadith (or whatever place you bums got your 72 virgins reward for bombing people out of Oblivion) even to the 21st century.
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by AntiChristian: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Yeah. But your own thing has not stopped killing, or being killed for by you cretins that worship it from the Hadith (or whatever place you bums got your 72 virgins reward for bombing people out of Oblivion) even to the 21st century.

Stop telling lies!

Jesus and His papa never stop!

Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever!

Once a terrorist always a terrorist!
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies!

Jesus and His papa never stop!

Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever!

Once a terrorist always a terrorist!

Seems you're confusing Christ with some deranged paedophile/sex maniac/highway bandit that got a "revelation" from some entity claiming to be Gabriel after being high on camel urine.
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Seems you're confusing Christ with some deranged paedophile/sex maniac/highway bandit that got a "revelation" from some entity claiming to be Gabriel after being high on camel urine.

I think your Christ is worse! Prince of peace wey kill thousands, reserve thousands virgins for warriors, answers prayer to kill kids and even gave apostasy laws!

It was when he was alone on earth he couldn't kill. Then he was killed by Himself!

Isn't that foolish, stupid and idiotic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Never Laughed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I think your Christ is worse! Prince of peace wey kill thousands, reserve thousands virgins for warriors, answers prayer to kill kids and even gave apostasy laws!

It was when he was alone on earth he couldn't kill. Then he was killed by Himself!

Isn't that foolish, stupid and idiotic?

Awww sweet summer child. Don't add dyslexia to the myriads of problems you have. Now, get a kid in your neighbourhood to read the New Testament to you. Anytime he gets to where Christ ordered people to be killed, tell him to stop and send the reference to me. Watch that bomb strapped to your waist while he's reading pls. I know you want to please your god, but don't let it blow while the boy is reading (I don't recommend you calling a girl. You guys cannot be trusted around even 3 year old girls. It runs from the maniac you follow).
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by sonmvayina(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What's the positive result of your independent thought!
The most hilarious thing about you is talking about TORAH and at the same time talking about INDEPENDENT THOUGHT.
How do you correlate both? cheesy

Because I think it through first before posting..

Torah is about God's divine laws..

It is straight forward..
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

Because I think it through first before posting..
Torah is about God's divine laws..
It is straight forward..

This is really simple.

LAWS is about RESTRICTIONS so tell me how INDEPENDENT THOUGHT correlates with LAWS. Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Laughed by sonmvayina(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is really simple.

LAWS is about RESTRICTIONS so tell me how INDEPENDENT THOUGHT correlates with LAWS. Period! smiley

Simple exactly..

Follow/obey the restrictions that was all that was required..if you understood anything you will appreciate why the laws where given. But you don't, that's why you fell for the scam of God impregnating another man's wife...and you can't figure out for what purpose...

Obey the laws and stop believing absurdities.
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

Simple exactly..

Follow/obey the restrictions that was all that was required..if you understood anything you will appreciate why the laws where given. But you don't, that's why you fell for the scam of God impregnating another man's wife...and you can't figure out for what purpose...

Obey the laws and stop believing absurdities.

Ọmọ i can't fathom how the word "OBEY" goes along with "INDEPENDENT THOUGHT"

Please can you expatiate further? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Laughed by sonmvayina(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i can't fathom how the word "OBEY" goes along with "INDEPENDENT THOUGHT"

Please can you expatiate further? smiley

Read it again...

This time slowly..
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

Read it again...

This time slowly..

OBEY and INDEPENDENT THOUGHT.

Ọmọ you're a real clown! cheesy
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by Aemmyjah(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Somyvina
You're a religious comedian
Stop dribbling yourself
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Somyvina
You're a religious comedian
Stop dribbling yourself

My brother i tire for sonmvayina o!

Thank God sey i go school! cheesy
Re: Jesus Never Laughed by Aemmyjah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother i tire for sonmvayina o!

Thank God sey i go school! cheesy

Good evening sire
How's life, how's family and how are you doing personally?
Everything in this country is just strange
Jehovah's really helping us cope

Only you, Janosky and cornelboy and seniorman I been seeing on the forum
Are there others?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Laughed by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Good evening sire
How's life, how's family and how are you doing personally?
Everything in this country is just strange
Jehovah's really helping us cope

Only you, Janosky and cornelboy and seniorman I been seeing on the forum
Are there others?

Janosky is baptized and Cornelboy is progressing, Seniorman is a new convert due to what he has seen so far on Nairaland.
Most others have left after the COVID-19 lockdown is over, i guess they're following without commenting! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil Exhibits Demons & Storm Hits The Next Day: Is Brazil Facing Judgment? / Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.