Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. (488 Views)

CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture] / How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Currently, I have an open slot yet to be filled. If you can afford the amount stated in the post subject and interested in getting a weekly return from trading cryptocurrencies, contact me at:

Gmail: odindina95@gmail.com

Telegram: @Maxyfxt.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by PoliteActivist: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
IDIOT scammer

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Follow up: This is open to an honourable individual only, one who stays true to agreement and is committed. Kindly don't reach out to me if you are otherwise.

NB: You are in full control of your funds all the days of the week, Mondays through Sundays. My job is to place trades on the account on daily basis. No leverage trading for this account size.

~Trader Max.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Mhurfhy(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Drop your picture, partners picture, your home n office address, your bank details, drivers license, front page of your international passport n lastly a 1mins video of you n your partner together.... Do this n I will get 12 interested people for you including me 13.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by mrpassionate(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Are you serious you can bring in 13 Investors at Initial capital investments of $3,000 per person?.

That's $39,000 capital to work with.

I CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT HASSLE.

I will trade the account for 2 weeks and I can guarantee 200% minimum returns on capital.

My take home is 40% of profit made usually it's use to her 50%-50 but I will do 40%.

Please take your time to check some of my previous posts. I TRADE FOREX MARKET AND I AM A MASTER OF WHAT I DO.

Lastly, I trade alone, no partners.

Mhurfhy:
Drop your picture, partners picture, your home n office address, your bank details, drivers license, front page of your international passport n lastly a 1mins video of you n ... partner together.... Do this n I will get 12 interested people for you including me 13.

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Drop your picture, partners picture, your home n office address, your bank details, drivers license, front page of your international passport n lastly a 1mins video of you n your partner together.... Do this n I will get 12 interested people for you including me 13.

Sir, kindly contact me on odindina95@gmail.com or telegram @maxyfxt for the details that you seek. I do no shady business.

Thank you.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Mhurfhy:

Kindly note that the commenter I quoted below is not me, you can reach me only through the above two means indicated earlier.

mrpassionate:
Are you serious you can bring in 13 Investors at Initial capital investments of $3,000 per person?.

That's $39,000 capital to work with.

I CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT HASSLE.

I will trade the account for 2 weeks and I can guarantee 200% minimum returns on capital.

My take home is 40% of profit made usually it's use to her 50%-50 but I will do 40%.

Please take your time to check some of my previous posts. I TRADE FOREX MARKET AND I AM A MASTER OF WHAT I DO.

Lastly, I trade alone, no partners.

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by mrpassionate(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
I am getting it wrong.
Aren't you the one who said the OP should post some ids?, and you can bring in 13 investors?.

Godshand21:

Kindly note that the commenter I quoted below is not me, you can reach me only through the above two means indicated earlier.

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
To ensure openness with my clients, my identity is not hidden. Once you are out to do business with me, you will know everything before commitment. This space is too open to put up confidential information.

Contact me if you wish to know more about this deal.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Crypto has shown to be the most volatile of all financial markets. It is only in crypto that a single asset could double in price within minutes or days to the upside, likewise, it can as well, go to zero in mater of minutes or days too. I understand these things very well, although there are some supposed stronger projects when compared to others, crypto is one strong but dynamic market.

One of the best ways to make good money in Crypto is through trading. Buying and holding a coin for a long term is good but not too good to submit to entirely.

This is why partnering with me today will be such a great choice. First of all, security of your capital is guaranteed. I know my lines very well when it comes to trading. I am not part of those that speculate forecasts without due technical and fundamental analysis.

Secondly, returns are remitted on weekly basis with minimum 5% accruals for a $3000 account size. Because of this, consistency is achieved at my end. I don't promise 100% to 150% weekly returns which could be utterly unfounded. 5% is a tag and a routine at my desk. A trial can only convince you more.

Hit me up let's deal.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2022
It is important to add that I don't intend collecting money from several investors.

Only one person is needed for this.
Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Godshand21:
It is important to add that I don't intend collecting money from several investors.

Only one person is needed for this.
if u are confident of your TA and FA

try and sell your family plot of land or collect loan from a bank

It's that simple

1 Like

Re: If You Can Afford $3000( ₦2,400,000) And Interested In Crypto, Get In. by Godshand21(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Crimpsy:
if u are confident of your TA and FA

try and sell your family plot of land or collect loan from a bank

It's that simple

Well said, however, you could have passed without commenting if you are not interested.

Nonetheless, thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know A Very Fast Way To Receive Bank Transfer From Europe / Looking For A Legit Way To Invest And Earn In Dollars Wit Out Losses? / Take Back Your Unpaid Debts Through Debt Collectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.