Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos (2881 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by joy4news(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2022
Caption the photo

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by ajekpaks(m): 1:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Waiting patiently for their 3 cups of rice

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by kk2027: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Praxis758: 4:14am On Nov 27, 2022
Nigeria: a country where the oppressed, downtrodden and the poor gather together to celebrate their satanic rulers as heroes.

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Praxis758:
Nigeria: a country where the oppressed, downtrodden and the poor gather together to celebrate their satanic rulers as heroes.

Obi and Atiku at worst is fine for me. But never this Satanic APC. It has never been this worst

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Tochi3(m): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2022
grin

When you force people using the coven of MC oluomo and his shockabsorber miscreants to enforce illegality forcing Lagosians to lock Shops & support the thief in Thief'nubu.. what should one expect.... See their angry faces... I feel 4 dem sha.

Look below & See the type of APCshit/Thief'nubu thugs that are used to enforce illegality of locking up markets in Lagos.

Naa wa o cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by FreedomArmy: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Sad looking people. I wonder why people chose to be enslaved in this century.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by obyrich(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2022
FreedomArmy:
Sad looking people. I wonder why people chose to be enslaved in this century.
There markets were closed down and they were obviously promised compensation if they attended. She will be like: 'make una do quick make I begin go home'.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Blake755: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Choi the are so eager to open go and open there shop grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by utenwuson: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2022
These same set will still vote APC....
Go to villages, they don't vote until their leader bring what is term "push money" then they will vote for whoever the leader says, anyone deceiving himself that Labour Party can penetrates these rural areas before should have his head check....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Bulletproofgt: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by sukar886: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Obi and Atiku at worst is fine for me. But never this Satanic APC. It has never been this worst
Am Obidient but if obi can't get it let atiku , tinubu will destroy this country ... He knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters During APC Rally In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Praxis758:

A very strange country. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

"Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari / What Would You Do? If You Are The President Of Nigeria! / Was Hillary Undiplomatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.