Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) (13069 Views)

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by moscow007: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Agbemiga27(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

E go clear you for eye when 'sensible' Nigerians decide.
sensible Nigerians indeed" keep decieving urself till january when the boys will be seperated from the men.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by SK1SOLA: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
THEY ARE ALL BATIFIED cool
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by MorningSir: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Lol like they’re not decamping for ėgúnjė!
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by 666Advocate: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Acidosis:
Are we in the same country ah? Are these guys aware that a tin of three crown milk/peak (evaporated) milk now sells for N400-470? grin

Or they don't care? Are they hoping that a Tinubu presidency will outperform Buhari's presidency? cheesy

Emotions don't win elections.

So relax yourself.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Emotions don't win elections.

So relax yourself.

Of course, emotions don't win elections. Hunger does.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Gbagura: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
OmoOshodi:
People are hungry they just go to anywhere they can see urgent 2k
But people at obi rally are overfed millionaire? Can you cry more please cos the last tears don almost finish for drum?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by yankison(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2022
ENGINEERG:
There is hunger in kwara now , so any rich politicians can give people N500 each to stage decamp to Apc , just to get money from TINUBU.
But the reality is People are leaving otoge govt of Apc to OSUWA movement of saraki pdp.
Just imagine, people going back to their dictator when Gov Ramon failed totally

Nigerians too like suffer head and they affect we that has little sense to think of what is right
I'm tired living with illiterates wey full this countryb
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by boladale123: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Who decamped to APC in kwara?
You people bunch of jesters.

The Guy no dey do shishi for here and he's not coming back.

Nothing to show for his administration withing Ilorin township and kwara south ,and he has over priced projects in the north.

Let him and his nitwits be packing,O to get part 2 is loading.

Sometimes I wonder how he got the post,but don't mind me na nija issue.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
That it the new propaganda now by APC, fictitious claims of decamping, so it will look like they are winning already, the next step will be to start buying over small parties which I feel some of them were funded by the same APC to make it look like they are collapsing their structures for APC grin

But we already know their plans even before hand and our resolve remains with OBIDATTI - the winning team

But when people decamp to LP it should be news worthy and the whole world should know how good LP is.However when it's APC turn it shouldn't be announced......what better definition of double standard can be better than your warped bias thinking
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Forget all this fake numbers , Na election time we go know how far
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Ofachiedo: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Like Peter Obi
God1000:
Just put aggrieved members
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Acidosis:
Are we in the same country ah? Are these guys aware that a tin of three crown milk/peak (evaporated) milk now sells for N400-470? grin

Or they don't care? Are they hoping that a Tinubu presidency will outperform Buhari's presidency? cheesy
are you hoping that Peter Obi will out-perform PDP that he left
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Agbemiga27:
sensible Nigerians indeed" keep decieving urself till january when the boys will be seperated from the men.

Your shame dey shame me. Tinubu urchins are very shameless.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

E go clear you for eye when 'sensible' Nigerians decide.
But sensible nigerians are not even up to the 10% of the Nigeria population
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Painsoother(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Not even an ant, i mean an ANT, has decamped to Labour Party since this campaign started. Because Labour Party is a leper. The yahoo boys following Obi about will claim someone gave them money to decamp to APC. Who will decamp to a losing party? People only decamp to a winning party without any inducement.
Just as a team coach knows his preferred xi prior to the match kickoff, L.P. Has her winning team well assembled long before now. The serial cross-carpetting you read every day are largely audio decamping or else about the case of few persons who believe this is their opportunity to beat those greedy contestants to their game by taking from atiku's loots and also from tinubu's drug proceeds and lagos loots.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by meditator(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
That it the new propaganda now by APC, fictitious claims of decamping, so it will look like they are winning already, the next step will be to start buying over small parties which I feel some of them were funded by the same APC to make it look like they are collapsing their structures for APC grin

But we already know their plans even before hand and our resolve remains with OBIDATTI - the winning team
Did you just say "our" ? Please speak for yourself because I don't want to labour in vain as you are currently doing.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Agbemiga27(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Your shame dey shame me. Tinubu urchins are very shameless.
so all yorubas are tinubu urichins?" you lack sense, am voting for atiku thats my choice .
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Not even an ant, i mean an ANT, has decamped to Labour Party since this campaign started.
Ant dey craze? Which sane person or animal go decamp go LP?

Every sane person don leave dat party for dem social media lunatics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Rootprof:
Nigeria is currently at a stage where same people attend different political rallies because of what they may share ( money, facecap...).
I live in ilorin and I can say it that people are not pleased with abdulrahaman. If you live here just take cab or go to barbing saloon or where people gathered you will know they don't like the governor. The only person they speak well about is salihu mustapha contesting for APC kwara central senatorial sit.

May God help us and bless today for us
its the people living on politics and want free money that don't like him because he doesn't give politicians money.He's not borrowing kwara's future away too like bukola saraki dem.he will win the 2nd term election conveniently though.....
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Agbemiga27:
so all yorubas are tinubu urichins?" you lack sense, am voting for atiku thats my choice .

Satisfy your conscience bro.

Like I said sensible Nigerians will decide.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Ant dey craze? Which sane person or animal go decamp go LP?

Every sane person don leave dat party for dem social media lunatics.

They are truly lunatics, looking for who to bite.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Painsoother:
Just as a team coach knows his preferred xi prior to the match kickoff, L.P. Has her winning team well assembled long before now. The serial cross-carpetting you read every day are largely audio decamping or else about the case of few persons who believe this is their opportunity to beat those greedy contestants to their game by taking from atiku's loots and also from tinubu's drug proceeds and lagos loots.

Looking for excuses again? When will you face reality?
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Agbemiga27(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

who are the sensible nigerians? Obi supporters abi who,anyway time will tell
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Agbemiga27(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by etrouble: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
dedonfranco:
APC Superiority over others is alarming.

Peter Obi may likely decamp to APC before January.

Atiku is bankrupt.

Obituary is very much welcome. He will head the Fake Statistics and Propaganda department
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by lukency(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

It's will shock you that the Obituary you're clamouring for will not get to anywhere.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
lukency:
It's will shock you that the Obituary you're clamouring for will not get to anywhere.

Sorry, you are not God...
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Ayekotoo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Never compare Tinubu with Buhari. I trust Tinubu to hit the ground running when he becomes President-elect, with loads of technocrats at his disposal.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Never compare Tinubu with Buhari. I trust Tinubu to hit the ground running when he becomes President-elect, with loads of technocrats at his disposal.

Loads of technocrats? cheesy

Fashola, Aregbesola, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Osibanjo, who else??

Tinubu gave Buhari his best team. If Tinubu had better people at his disposal, he would have recommended to Buhari. The same people he claimed he made have all left and abandoned him to fool himself and his campaign train.

Use your brain.
Re: 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) by ghazab74(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=ENGINEERG post=118715522]There is hunger in kwara now , so any rich politicians can give people N500 each to stage decamp to Apc , just to get money from TINUBU.
But the reality is People are leaving otoge govt of Apc to OSUWA movement of saraki pdp.
Just imagine, people going back to their dictator when Gov Ramon failed totally. I don't think pdp can win any electoral sit in kwara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emah Bassey Accused Of Administering Juju On 22 APC Members In Akwa Ibom / ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations / Lagos Workers Push For N50,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.