Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me (2690 Views)

See What Angry Keke Driver's Did To Married Woman House In Anambra (Video) / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by backnbeta(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

I have had not so good encounters with drivers but none has hurt me this deeply, so I am putting it out here and I hope someone who knows him sees this and call him to order, you don't treat people like shit not knowing what they are going through.

In all of this; how is your health now? I hope you are well recovered. While I understand the security situation in the country, I blame the driver for his rude message to you!
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Blake755: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Nigerians as a people are terrible. Most people complaining about politicians will do worse if given the opportunity.
Menh he really it was really sad this could drive someone into depression
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
captainking:

Why is your dad not allowed to drive at night?!??

He is old
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Blake755:

Menh I had this experience on Saturday in my shop I had a neighbor who is always good at castigating me it was too bad that he said he I have a hunch back cause I have a crisis it did damage my spine although it took me long to start walking again but the damage has already been done I told him straight to his face to go Bleep himself since that he sounds so uneducated menh since then he doesn't talk to me again and I don't give a Bleep imagine people being too toxic nah wa oooo laughing someone because of his predicament tufikwa

Sorry bro
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Honestly I don't see why you are whining and crying, the driver kept popping up and u kept on cancelling the ride. You were obviously playing with his business, if you had any wisdom at all, you would have waited to see if he'd cancel the ride himself.
I don't know the extent of your pain or the cause of it, and am sorry for that, but, you shouldn't play with someone's livelihood because you're experiencing some pain. He came out to work, you obviously was wasting his time, if your dad was there and explained to him, he won't drive away, you're telling half truth to get some sort of sympathy, so grow up mate.

I pray you don't meet anyone or have kids that will go through what I have experienced in my little life. Only then will you understand
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
backnbeta:

In all of this; how is your health now? I hope you are well recovered. While I understand the security situation in the country, I blame the driver for his rude message to you!

Thanks. I'm stronger now
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Blake755: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

Sorry bro
Thanks we are bigger now although I won't forget 2011 in a hurry it has a special part in my heart
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Blake755: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

Sorry bro
Never gonna forget 2011 in my heart always have a special place in my heart toughest moment of my life
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

I pray you don't meet anyone or have kids that will go through what I have experienced in my little life. Only then will you understand
What have you experienced that's new on the face of the earth, I'm as much as I will like to sympathize with you; I really don't know you, and God know I so believe that you telli g half truths.
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Ifakiland(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:
I wanted to let this slide but it is too much and being the emotional person i am, i catch myself thinking about it and shedding a tear hear and there. Everyone is going through alot and deserves kindness �. Some days back at about 12am I had a crisis, I tried to ignore the pains but I couldn't so I packed my things and got prepared for the hospital. I had to wake my parents up to let them know I was leaving for the hospital and then I booked a ride with Bolt since my Dad is not allowed to drive at night. Almost immediately the driver called, one could tell from my voice that I was struggling to breathe since the pain was concentrated on my chest and so I went ahead to plead with him ( the driver) that I was in pain and would not be able to walk as fast as I should and so he should bear with me if he has to wait for a an extra minute or two, i also concluded that In as much as i will be paying double considering the time i will pay any other extra charges for time wasted.

My Dad hurriedly grabbed my things so we could meet up with the ride but try as hard as possible I couldn't walk fast and so my Dad ran ahead of me. The driver's call came through with him yelling at me while I pleaded and told him my Dad was really close, he hissed and ended the call. Finally I caught up with my Dad only to be told he drove off just as my Dad got there, I felt bad and just sat down on the ground contemplating what I was going to do next. I went ahead to try if I could get another ride but the same driver kept popping up and because I knew there was no way he was going to come back considering he drove off in anger I kept cancelling the ride just for me to receive a message from him saying ' you must be very stupid and uncivilised ' ah! The tempo of my cry increased and my Dad just thought the pain was getting too much ���Luckily I got another driver who was very understanding and ready to fight the security men at the gate to the clinic who said I was pretending to be in pain���

I have had not so good encounters with drivers but none has hurt me this deeply, so I am putting it out here and I hope someone who knows him sees this and call him to order, you don't treat people like shit not knowing what they are going through.
You're stupid for posting the driver profile in your story....you called a driver at 12am and den wasted his time....you're very stupid actually
Re: The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me by Ifakiland(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zoharariel:

You’re very correct.

In every war, truth is the first casualty. Don’t rush to take sides in any story you read on the social media.

There are a lot of animals in Nigeria. I have had my own share with these uncultured & indisciplined stupid children myself.

The day I vowed to stop doing Uber/Bolt was when I carried a stupid young lady at Victoria Arobieke Street in Lekki.

She came down from her apartment with her black waste-bin nylon bag and sat at the front with me.

She got to her destination (a street off Freedom Way) some few minutes later, paid me, alighted and left the waste-bin bag in my car. She said: kindly help me discard it - not minding that I’m old enough to be her father.

I couldn’t talk. You know why?

Because she would have rated me one star and in no time, my account would be suspended by the ride-sharing app.

What pained me most was that this girl cannot be more than 23years old.

Was I putting on a uniform that gave her the the impression that I was a waste-bin disposal officer? Ehnnn?

This is why sometimes, I secretly wish multiple volleys of strategic nuclear missiles can be fired on every State & Capitals of this useless Country.

There’s no single day you go out in this Country and not encounter stupid people behaving like mad cows.

This is just one of the many bad experiences I had with these unruly, uncultured & badly-brought up stupid children in the course of my driving to making money.

Nigerians are callous predators who will always take advantage of you as long as they’re paying you for any service because in their warped minds, they’re doing you an uncommon favour.

They will use that money to put a leash on your neck and manipulate you into doing their ugly bids.
You no fit slap her jaw....se you dey whine me ni, why you go allow person entr your motor with trash bag....you're just a weak man nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Student Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Touching Female Classmate’s Lemons / Why People Still Practice Jungle Justice / See The Number Of Ghost Schools Discovered In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.