Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

[BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient (5894 Views)

APC Members Decamping To LP Today In Alimosho LG, Lagos State / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by VoteObi2023: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
It's official

His Excellency, Peter Obi will win Alimosho LGA, Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGsXKDC038

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by PresidObi: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good

8 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Naira20: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Never loud the mic

12 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by VoteObi2023: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
APC said religion doesn't matter, but from the street survey you'll notices that Christians are lying behind Peter Obi and Northerners are behind Atiku. Unfortunately, urchins don't have data to watch the video

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by madapcmod: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make Una no dey loud am. We need to take them unawares.

Thieeeefnubu must be retired come February 2023.

We can't have another dementia suffering president

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by triple996(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chop money
Vote otherwise grin

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Same Alimosho grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by VoteObi2023: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
Same Alimosho grin grin
Yeah, a supposed APC stronghold is now in the pocket.

APC Alimosho is a toothless bulldog without Aregbeshola

FACT

grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin grin I hope after the election we won't be hearing biafra or death again.

VoteObi2023:

Yeah, a supposed APC stronghold is now in the pocket.

APC Alimosho is a toothless bulldog without Aregbeshola

FACT

grin grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Gossipninja: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin I hope after the election we won't be hearing biafra or death again.

Or Oduduworm Nation now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Kayode1979: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
LABOUR IN VAIN

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by RuddyFusion(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Religion and tribe tilts towards Tinubu and Atiku
Youth, future considerations and abit of religion and tribe tilts towards OBI....

...........OBI is our next President

16 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Vote4Obi: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
The corrupt and useless politicians think Nigerians are fools. After destroying lives and the economy, Tinubu still has the effrontery to ask Nigerians to vote for him and APC. Even when everyone can see he is physically and mentally sick?

Lagos state has the highest percentage of educated and enlightened Nigerians and for Tinubu to still believe he will win Lagos shows he is either delusional or hoping to rig.

15 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by VoteObi2023: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:

I don't have time for miscreants. Alimosho is in the bag

Deal with it

cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
We've said it that Tinubu will be disgraced in this election, lagosians are more than ready to kick Tinubu back to the hell hole he crawled out from

Wait for it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy

VoteObi2023:

Deal with it

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by ibechris(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
From the video so far,I realised that it was hard if not difficult to defend Tinubu. The people had to take a deep breath before they could say anything reasonable to back their points.

However,I like the guy who said he doesn't want to hear anything other than Peter Obi.

Yes,because as a man with ambition would u allow your grand gather to run the only company that is putting food on ur table.

The answer is a resounding No.

This election would obviously shock some people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by galaxy2020(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is winning Lagos as a state, not just a LGA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OkutaNla: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We've said it that Tinubu will be disgraced in this election, lagosians are more than ready to kick Tinubu back to the hell hole he crawled out from

Wait for it

The way he was 'disgraced' when you wrongly predicted that he'll lose at the primaries? You no dey shame. Smh.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Peter The Rock !

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OkutaNla: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
That yesterday's mini rally (not even the mega rally o) really confuse Obi-diots grin cheesy Sotay dem begin stool and yarn dust. I just hope many of you will not commit suicide after February next year. If na to japa after Tinubu wins the presidency, make Una begin make plans, and if na to revert to 'Biafra or death', that's also fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OkutaNla: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy

My brother, you sef laugh? They just left church, entered their WhatsApp group to cook up this thread. Dem go dey alright las las.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Deal with it

cheesy
I hope the Fulani won't become a slave after the election?

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by cybertron88: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkutaNla:
That yesterday's mini rally (not even the mega rally o) really confuse Obi-diots grin cheesy Sotay dem begin stool and yarn dust. I just hope many of you will not commit suicide after February next year. If na to japa after Tinubu wins the presidency, make Una begin make plans, and if na to revert to 'Biafra or death', that's also fine.
So una don turn am to mini rally. Thiefnibu is a failed project.

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by DSC7: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
That man said Tinupoo ruled lagos and became a Billionaire overnight moving about with bullion vans shocked....

Truely sane Nigerians are OBIdient.....

6 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by phorget(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
See that agbero with face cap, Tilumbus supporters are all agberos indeed.

Thank God the elites are coming out to vote in the coming election and it's high time we got the power back to the sensible Nigerians and not agberos.

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by DSC7: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope the Fulani won't become a slave after the election?

Watch the video and tell us your opinion...

Stop ranting incoherently like Tinupoo tongue

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 3verblazing(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'm Obidient, but I think the survey is not balanced. Most of the pple interviewed were igbos. Naturally they will go fo Peter OBi ... I would have been happier if equal number of Igbo, yoruba, and Hausa were interviewed. Weldone though... OBi will win by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OkutaNla: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
cybertron88:

So una don turn am to mini rally. Thiefnibu is a failed project.

Yes bro. Dat was a mini rally organized by the Surulere LG supporters of Tinubu. E shock you abi? When the main mega rally hits town, una go Japa to Biafra out of frustration.

4 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Felabrity: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is Tinubu state

They will betray him on election day, he think say he wise

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Hoelujohn: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it
Tinubu owns Lagos whether you like it or not.
Obi will win some LGA in Lagos but Tinubu will win majority of the local council areas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke Blames Jonathan For Weakness! / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? / IPMAN Cant Sell Petrol At N97 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.