Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

[BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient (5903 Views)

APC Members Decamping To LP Today In Alimosho LG, Lagos State / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by cybertron88: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkutaNla:

Yes bro. Dat was a mini rally organized by the Surulere LG supporters of Tinubu. E shock you abi? When the main mega rally hits town, una go Japa to Biafra out of frustration.
U guys have done more than 5 rallies already in Lagos. Is Thiefnibu contesting for president of Lagos??
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Journey of life.

Werey even said his new job is peanut grin
Hahahahaha

Nobody will buy Obi, prof Chukwuma Soludo has devalued him to less than 10Kobo that worth next to nothing

Gov Suleiman
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OkutaNla: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
cybertron88:

U guys have done more than 5 rallies already in Lagos. Is Thiefnibu contesting for president of Lagos??

Yes. Actually, he's contesting for president of both Lagos and the whole of Nigeria. By March 2023 (if baba God spares your life) you will be hanging his picture on your wall.

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by edwardfinch4: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
https://www.truelawncareinc.com/
True Lawn Care Inc
San Diego Lawn Care & Landscape Services.
Landscape Design - Commercial Lawn Management - Residential Lawn Care -Irrigation We Do It All.
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by BlazinGlory40: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkutaNla:

My brother, you sef laugh? They just left church, entered their WhatsApp group to cook up this thread. Dem go dey alright las las.

Why don’t you conduct your own street poll if you think he is wrong?
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by buckeyemedia: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Vote4Obi:
The corrupt and useless politicians think Nigerians are fools. After destroying lives and the economy, Tinubu still has the effrontery to ask Nigerians to vote for him and APC. Even when everyone can see he is physically and mentally sick?

Lagos state has the highest percentage of educated and enlightened Nigerians and for Tinubu to still believe he will win Lagos shows he is either delusional or hoping to rig.
You cannot be living in Eastern Nigeria, and be talking of Eko, because only an oblivious Ipobian will say this thrash.
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Ofadaman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Even though I'm fully ObiDient, the survey is a bit bias.
We had more people from southern and eastern extraction ,most of the Yoruba that spoke fully went with BAT, while all eastern /SS extraction chose PO. Couldn't find Atiku much in the crowd
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Nijablast: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
The dumbest thing I have ever heard from Obidense
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Gossipninja: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
3verblazing:
yes she should, that would have given a better insight into how tribe affects choice of candidate. And give a more balanced report. About igbos being I don't know about that.

If Igbos are more, that's actually good news. Means Tinubu stands no chance atall!

I understand your point.

But there was a man beside a danfo bus and the other that talked about forgetting tribe.

From the video, it shows that Obidient will perform well in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by AliyuMahdi9: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

Kayode1979:
LABOUR IN VAIN
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by BigYash: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkutaNla:
That yesterday's mini rally (not even the mega rally o) really confuse Obi-diots grin cheesy Sotay dem begin stool and yarn dust. I just hope many of you will not commit suicide after February next year. If na to japa after Tinubu wins the presidency, make Una begin make plans, and if na to revert to 'Biafra or death', that's also fine.
Bruuuuuuu. Bruuuuuu. E don turn mini rally. grin Go get your APV to vote APshit.. Ozuor!
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Ofunaofu: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

So na Obi go win and succeed Muhammad Buhari?

Comedian everywhere grin grin

Tinubu will not win

Know this and know peace
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OfficialAPCNig: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is a GOAL. Everyone wants good governance that Obi represents, except urchins
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu will not win

Know this and know peace
ok sir
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by kngade: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3000 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. https:///+2347031121801

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Vanpascore(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
YOU DEY MIND THEM
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Vanpascore(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
You dey mind them. Visionless Noise Makers!

madridguy:
grin grin grin I hope after the election we won't be hearing biafra or death again.

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by jasent(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:
It's official

His Excellency, Peter Obi will win Alimosho LGA, Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGsXKDC038

His only reason for voting tinubu is because of tribe,look at that.

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Itsrm(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
3verblazing:
I'm Obidient, but I think the survey is not balanced. Most of the pple interviewed were igbos. Naturally they will go fo Peter OBi ... I would have been happier if equal number of Igbo, yoruba, and Hausa were interviewed. Weldone though... OBi will win by God's grace

Even better if only Yorubas were interviewed. That will give an idea the kind of penetration Obi has

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by samuelson06(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
3verblazing:
I'm Obidient, but I think the survey is not balanced. Most of the pple interviewed were igbos. Naturally they will go fo Peter OBi ... I would have been happier if equal number of Igbo, yoruba, and Hausa were interviewed. Weldone though... OBi will win by God's grace

You have a point no doubt. But this is a random sampling survey and the result is still valid. As you can see, that's quite a busy road and different set of people walked that road that time. It wasn't about tribe but whoever comes through.

Trust me, if you conduct same research on that same road a week from now, you'll get a similar result. Most likely, Obi will win Alimosho.

By the way, most people, especially from the South would root for Obi. And if the election is going to be free and fair, Obi would win.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by OfficialAPCNig: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
samuelson06:

You have a point no doubt. But this is a random sampling survey and the result is still valid. As you can see, that's quite a busy road and different set of people walked that road that time. It wasn't about tribe but whoever comes through.

Trust me, if you conduct same research on that same road a week from now, you'll get a similar result. Most likely, Obi will win Alimosho.

By the way, most people, especially from the South would root for Obi. And if the election is going to be free and fair, Obi would win.
You don't have to explain anything to Tinubu supporters. They don't understand what random means
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Ofunaofu: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok sir

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: We Are Rebuilding The Social Contract Ndi Anambra Has With Government / Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. / Herman Hembe Steps Down As Chair Of Capital Market Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.