Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

[BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient (5936 Views)

APC Members Decamping To LP Today In Alimosho LG, Lagos State / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
I can’t wait for February 25th to start celebration. God finally answered Nigeria’s prayer on problem of bad leadership. We had thought it was Osibanjo but God works in miraculous and strange ways. Obi is answered prayers
ok sir

My own be say we no wan hear Biafra agitation, Fulanis are cow, Nigeria na zoo bla bla bla

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Afamed: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Tinubu owns Lagos whether you like it or not.
Obi will win some LGA in Lagos but Tinubu will win majority of the local council areas

Which Local Govts Obi will win in Lagos?
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
We no go vote Tinubu

He won’t win

More poverty do you.

hahahaha

Chinedu

Online Dangote wailing and crying on seun platform grin grin

Chinedu go and give your Naanu money to support his campaign biko

Abi you wan cry for Biafra again after the election?
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by ganisucks(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Car rally by Chinedu and co grin

I sha hope say after the election Nigeria won't become a zoo ba?
Fuel is 250naira per litre, ASUU is warming up for another strike, dollar is at an all time high; and still you think APC will win. You are obviously a political neophyte. You don't know how things work in politics. You think it's Nigeria that chooses its leaders.

But I disagree with the OP. Tinubu will win Alimosho and Lagos state.
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Chinedu

Online Dangote wailing and crying on seun platform grin grin

Chinedu go and give your Naanu money to support his campaign biko

Abi you wan cry for Biafra again after the election?
But I get money pass you na.
Is it not evident that you are poor and wretched?
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by ezechi242: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make una small small dey talk this thing....we no want people to fall dead before January next year... grin grin....undertaker choke slam .

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Gossipninja: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
3verblazing:
I'm Obidient, but I think the survey is not balanced. Most of the pple interviewed were igbos. Naturally they will go fo Peter OBi ... I would have been happier if equal number of Igbo, yoruba, and Hausa were interviewed. Weldone though... OBi will win by God's grace

So you expected the lady to ask where people are from before conducting the poll?

This poll should be an eye opener that there are more igbos in Lagos than we thought.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by ezechi242: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkutaNla:
That yesterday's mini rally (not even the mega rally o) really confuse Obi-diots grin cheesy Sotay dem begin stool and yarn dust. I just hope many of you will not commit suicide after February next year. If na to japa after Tinubu wins the presidency, make Una begin make plans, and if na to revert to 'Biafra or death', that's also fine.

When will the mega fall hold?. grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu grin grin

Odikwa easy for naanu to come distant third grin

I feel una pain though

I foresee Prof Chukwuma Soludo, Eng. Umahi, OUK as the true Ndigbo to rule Nigeria someday

I sincerely believe it will happen to them
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
ganisucks:

Fuel is 250naira per litre, ASUU is warming up for another strike, dollar is at an all time high; and still you think APC will win. You are obviously a political neophyte. You don't know how things work in politics. You think it's Nigeria that chooses its leaders.

But I disagree with the OP. Tinubu will win Alimosho and Lagos state.
Lol

So na Obi go win and succeed Muhammad Buhari?

Comedian everywhere grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by aariwa(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok sir

My own be say we no wan hear Biafra agitation, Fulanis are cow, Nigeria na zoo bla bla bla

grin grin grin
lol we might hear “..Yoruba Muslim nation or death…” after February 25th most probably..but Yoruba Muslims are too cowardly to face soldiers face to face like Yoruba Christians so probably before swearing in May 27th everything go die down and president Obi will grant amnesty to Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Ighogho and Abba Kyari to usher in a new prosperous and United Nigeria. Hahaha. Jesus is great!
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
lol we might hear “..Yoruba Muslim nation or death…” after February 25th most probably..but Yoruba Muslims are too cowardly to face soldiers face to face like Yoruba Christians so probably before swearing in May 27th everything go die down and president Obi will grant amnesty to Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Ighogho and Abba Kyari to usher in a new prosperous and United Nigeria. Hahaha. Jesus is great!
ok sir

I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Chinedu biko help Naanu ministry bikonu

1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 3verblazing(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

So you expected the lady to ask where people are from before conducting the poll?

This poll should be an eye opener that there are more igbos in Lagos than we thought.

yes she should, that would have given a better insight into how tribe affects choice of candidate. And give a more balanced report. About igbos being I don't know about that.

If Igbos are more, that's actually good news. Means Tinubu stands no chance atall!
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 00FFT00(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will drop out of the race latest January cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
@Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Batified2023 Biodun556 APC's disgraceful defeat is imminent, and it will start from Lagos by God's grace. grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin I hope after the election we won't be hearing biafra or death again.

All the people who chose Tinubu in the video did it because of tribe. Seems like Tinubu supporters are truly urchins
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If to say you get sense now, I for link you up to one ladipo guy wey go change your life and you will not beg urchins again to feed.

Do you want to learn sparepart business as an apprentice?
Wahala

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wahala

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin
I swear, this life no balance.
Na why you dey poor grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
I didn't bother to see the video because I have no business with what few people said over the camera because I know the reality.

Reinaldo:

All the people who chose Tinubu in the video did it because of tribe. Seems like Tinubu supporters are truly urchins
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu biko help Naanu ministry bikonu
Unluckily for you, shishi no go reach your hand for either of the money.
Na why u Dey beg go nairaland grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I swear, this life no balance.
Na why you dey poor grin
Hahahahaha

Peace is not an option Nwanne grin grin

Una go collect wotopuriously for this seun platform grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Unluckily for you, shishi no go reach your hand for either of the money.
Na why u Dey beg go nairaland grin
Hahahahaha

No peace for the wicked grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by Ofunaofu: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin I hope after the election we won't be hearing biafra or death again.

I hope after the election we won't be hearing Oduduwa Republic

Tinubu himself doesn't believe in one Nigeria

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

No peace for the wicked grin grin
Yes my brother.
Poverty doesn’t give peace. grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Peace is not an option Nwanne grin grin

Una go collect wotopuriously for this seun platform grin grin
From a poor guy? grin
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes my brother.
Poverty doesn’t give peace. grin
Hahahaha

Chinedu biko i no be your brother biko o

Who wan be brother to failure biko?

Hahahahaha
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by tinsel: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obidients are posting many useless propaganda posts since the rally in Lagos yesterday. I think they are into confusion.
Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by FatherOfJesus: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Chinedu biko i no be your brother biko o

Who wan be brother to failure biko?

Hahahahaha
Journey of life.

Werey even said his new job is peanut grin

Re: [BREAKING] Alimosho LG, Lagos Is Now Obidient by 00FFT00(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
3verblazing:
yes she should, that would have given a better insight into how tribe affects choice of candidate. And give a more balanced report. About igbos being I don't know about that.

If Igbos are more, that's actually good news. Means Tinubu stands no chance atall!

Igbo and Yoruba population in Lagos is almost at par.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Declines Invitation For Interview - CNN / . / What Can We Nigerians Do To Make Nigeria Great ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.