Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures (3020 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by attackgat: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
A group of Igbo residents in the United States have inaugurated a Biafra House in Oxon Hill, Maryland, Washington DC, US, Vanguard has learnt.

The group said the Biafra House was created last week “to serve the Biafran people and bring international services to people and nations who are friends of Biafra.”

A source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told Vanguard on Friday that, “The Biafra House is officially opened for business to the public, including Government Administrative Matters, Diplomatic Protocol, International Relations, and Security, amongst others.”

The Biafra House was formed to cater for Nigerians of Igbo extraction in the US and in the Diaspora to get positive interactions with the international community through collaborative efforts.

“The Biafra House will be interacting and providing services to local, as well as governments and the International community through partnerships, pending when the United Nations and other world bodies may compel the government of Nigeria to effect a plebiscite for Biafran people.

“The highlight of the opening ceremony was the creme de la creme of people holding political positions from different nations, business moguls, and current and retired U.S. military personnel, some of who are of Biafran stock.

“Other side attractions at the opening ceremony, besides the traditional cutting of the tape and prayers, were the traditional and cultural dances displayed by Biafrans.”

“Local and international media houses were not left out, as they added colour during the grand opening,” the source added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/biafra-house-inaugurated-in-us-source/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR1Xb5dvDUZmkAs6cWrG0gzZz7AP9P5g-y3IYpQl6rNHxJbPvFV8Lh78p1M

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
All looking so hungry and unkept!

Can bet they all living on food stamps

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by gidgiddy: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nice one!

The Igbo nation must strive to get its independence from the monumentally failed British colonial creation known as "Nigeria"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by immortalcrown(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Slow and steady wins the race.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by FrancescoFarino(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igbo Amaka !

7 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Can bet they all loving on food stamps
Said by an Amajiri

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by kettykin: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
God help igbo nation, let Nigeria send soldiers to go and demolish the house, useless maggots

9 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by lexylaw40: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
No elections will be held in the south east come 2023

1 Like

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hizzy:

Said by an Amajiri

Still won’t change the obvious facts!

1 Like

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by sweerychick(f): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

at least the poorest person there is richer than your entire miserable generation. .. No offence tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by slivertongue: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
An NGO like house I guess.
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by PureMe01: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your pains give us real joy

5 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
sweerychick:
at least the poorest person there is richer than your entire miserable generation. .. No offence tongue

Smh……

Same unhealthy, unkept and haggard things?

Please don’t make me talk!
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by sweerychick(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh……

Same unhealthy, unkept and haggard things?

Please don’t make me talk!
talk what, u get job? Always spiling rubbish about Igbos on every thread

4 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Aboks(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eya pele
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
sweerychick:
talk what, u get job? Always spiling rubbish about Igbos on every thread

Oh!

So you are my fan!

1 Like

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by sweerychick(f): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

So you are my fan!

no be only fan na AC

1 Like

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Pclemenza: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I read through the thread on tithing, came across your various comments. Seeing your comment here again, all I will tell you is pray for wisdom, you need it.

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by TheEndless: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lol… Coming from someone who’s father uses Instagram giveaways to feed his family grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by lexylaw40: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… Coming from someone who’s father uses Instagram giveaways to feed his family grin

How old are you?
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by LionTiger(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The least individual there, will buy out your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
LionTiger:
The least individual there, will buy out your entire generation.

Gibberish!

Same hungry lots?
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by TheEndless: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

How old are you?
Old enough to not be on Nairaland 24-7 showcasing dangerous stupidity! grin
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by lexylaw40: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin up

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

Old enough to not be on Nairaland 24-7 showcasing dangerous stupidity! grin

Giving excuse for you data management

I know you are hungry too
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by BanyXchi: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
I wish them the best, I'm a yoruba nationalist myself and I support referendum for all ethnicity in the British contraption.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by lexylaw40: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by TheEndless: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Giving excuse for you data management

I know you are hungry too
I never post finish but your papa don dey beg me, dey ‘pray’ for me, remain small e for use tongue like my feet. First to comment o! I don talk am say na Afon.já Moslem suffer pass for APC hand cos dem refuse to get sense grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by ezechi242: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Upload your picture make we see ....your zinc house wet no get ventilation .

You urchins thinks everyone receives the same 23,500 your being paid to make a fool of your selves....you saw people who bought a whole building in the united states, you are saying they look hungry, that alone tells how batfull, hateful and pained you are ...spits

2 Likes

Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

I never post finish but your papa don dey beg me, dey ‘pray’ for me, remain small e for use tongue like my feet. First to comment o! I don talk am say na Afon.já Moslem suffer pass for APC hand cos dem refuse to get sense grin

Now I know you underage
Re: Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
When we get our Biafra, any so called minority group that didn't join this fight will not be welcomed in the fold. We won't repeat the mistakes of our parents. Biafra is currently SE Igbo only affair for now. It is not too late to for other to join but don't delay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Amuwo Odofin, Numbers Of Voters Is More Thàn Acredited Registered / INEC Deliberately Withheld Presidential Results. : Lai Muhammad / EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.