Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter (3016 Views)

Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by ThompsonJoo: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
*BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari both to face trial on Monday- Sahara Reporter*

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff on his hands the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling this report, immediate past president of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence at Duara

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and buhari due to different sorts of allegations which was levelled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in the Halliburton bribery case and according to the ongoing investigation by the
National assembly on the power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embezzled 570 billion nairas which was budgeted for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the
EFCC officer who refused to reveal his name, stated that Buhari was said to have embezzled 63 billion from 2015 -2022 when he was the president.

According to the source, Buhari, his wife and his Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarters in Abuja and the interrogation as commence immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC.
The arrest of the two prominent politicians is due to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Zero tolerance for corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.

By the time am read this news in my dream,
My Younger Brother just Tap me at the back and Shout! Bros, you are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so I enter my room ooooo and say make I share am. No vex for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by MrProlific95: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mad man thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sowore is now lie muhanmed of this time
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by Herdsmen: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yawns.,!

I’m hungry jare..

....my last boy don Dey follow cows Dey match .. his herds brothers are happy .. boy Dey muscle his way to manhood..

Weather harsh no be small..

Make I send account..

I sell Nunu...
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by Iamzik: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Sowore is now lie muhanmed of this time

Lazy yoot. Go back and read the thread grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by illicit(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
U are having nightmares
🤕
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by JAMO4REAL1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Iamzik:

Lazy yoot. Go back and read the thread grin grin
dnt let me ....... U
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by ItisWell22(f): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Too much meat this season… 😫😏😂

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by MightySparrow: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Joke of the millennium.

December fool

grin
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by coullybally: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
https://gist.github.com/kinosee/dded8335c0f95f2c4a0d15dfd5037e2c
ThompsonJoo:
*BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari both to face trial on Monday- Sahara Reporter*

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff on his hands the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling this report, immediate past president of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence at Duara

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and buhari due to different sorts of allegations which was levelled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in the Halliburton bribery case and according to the ongoing investigation by the
National assembly on the power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embezzled 570 billion nairas which was budgeted for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the
EFCC officer who refused to reveal his name, stated that Buhari was said to have embezzled 63 billion from 2015 -2022 when he was the president.

According to the source, Buhari, his wife and his Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarters in Abuja and the interrogation as commence immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC.
The arrest of the two prominent politicians is due to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Zero tolerance for corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.

By the time am read this news in my dream,
My Younger Brother just Tap me at the back and Shout! Bros, you are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so I enter my room ooooo and say make I share am. No vex for me
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by D4gmail1: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by Tjra: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Go back to sleep. Let us know when thieves like Peter Obi and his cronies are arrested.

Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by Coldspice: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
No one can arrest Obasanjo or Buhari. Nigeria will be burnt down before an Ex President is arrested.
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by Coldspice: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
smazasas:
he demanded his money he used to help him... How is that a bad thing ?

But you opened that your teeth that looks like the teeth of a horse to insult Wike.
SMH for you Igbo hypocrites.
Re: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter by LordIsaac(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
When this is not South Africa. How can they arrest our role models?😊

(1) (Reply)

Video On "babangida And Vatsa: A Widow's Pain, A General's Burden" / Criticise Yar'adua Here / Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.