Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert (238 Views)

Am I Spending Lavishly ? / Buy, Sell & Rent Anything On Advert.ng / Affiliate Programmes In Nigeria You Can Make Huge Cash From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert by SalesApostle(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advertising

Do your know that you can attract new customers daily from your location without spending so much on advertising?

This trend will show you how to get new leads without spending so much on advertising.

If you are ready to find out marketing tactics that I have been using that has increased my leads In the past months then read on.

Welcome to Guerrilla marketing, this is an unconventional way of marketing your products that attracts new customers to you without you paying so much for ads.

In this trend we will be looking at list of guerrilla marketing strategies that you can implement today and get results.

But before we dive right in I want to share one secret that you must know and abide by in other for guerrilla marketing to work for you.

1. Commitment.
Marketing is not a miracle.
Hence pick a marketing plan and stay committed at it.

Marketing can be liken to the suya man down the street, if you come out today and don't show up tomorrow customers starts losing trust on you.

So pick a marketing program that works and commit to it.

2. Investment.
See your marketing approach as an investment and not a money doubling deal.

This is why many small companies fail at marketing, take a look at the big brands even with their market share they still keep at their marketing programs and campaigns.

Don't see marketing as a double my money game although it would happen but see marketing as an investment that you have to nurture.

3. Consistency.

Many small and medium scale businesses fail at this point.

Consistency is key, even if I share the best tactics with you here and you are not consistent in it that marketing plan will still fail.

Hence approach your marketing strategies as the suya man down the street. Make sure to show up every day.

4. Patience.

This is also a killer I have seen in the marketing industry.

A small business comes to you after creating a marketing plan ( program) that suites his or her capacity.

They go out and see what other people are doing and they fail to be patient with their own approach.

Not knowing how long it took the other business to wait for their break point.

Hence if you are ready and you want me to start sharing the guerrilla marketing tactics you can apply to your business today that will increase your customers base then type

Guerrilla marketing as we start this trend shortly.

Welcome to my space.
Re: How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert by Nko1: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Really
Re: How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert by SalesApostle(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
To book a 30 minutes of strategic marketing consultation session with the sales strategist WhatsApp 08166994512

Re: How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert by SalesApostle(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Guerrilla marketing Tactics 1
Branded Pen Marketing

Do you know you can put a catchy message with 5 words that explains what your business will help your customers achieve ( I mean the benefit of all benefits ) that one thing your potential customer will hear and wish to check you out.

That's the message that comes in your branded pen and at the bottom you will then add your contact details.

This is the first phase.

Once you've done this and you have successfully crafted your magnetic message on your banded pen which happens to be one of the major problem for many businesses.

Many people can't in 5 words tell the 1 major benefit your business offers.

This is the first assignment writing out that core message of your business.

Are you in the printing press business?
What's your core message (promise)

Are you in the haulage business?

Are you in the loan business?

Are you in insurance business?

Or in any other business model

What is that one core promise that your business gives to your audience ( customers) that will make them feel their sleepless nights are over.

Once you can craft this then you're done with the phase one.

You can reach out to me on via WhatsApp if you need help crafting your core promise

Stage 2.

You are to find out where your customers are located in large numbers.

Is it church, events etc.

Once you have an idea where your ideal clients are gathered in their mass numbers go and collaboration with the host of that venue and share your branded pen as souvenir.

People love gifts so no matter how small they will appreciate it.

But once they leave with that your gift your message (promise). your core promise / proposition is what meets them.

If they are really your ideal clients they will give you a call.

So imagine you shared 500 branded pens and you got 50 to 100 calls and say you did business with at least 20 people and let's say you made a profit of 5k per business then multiply that by 20.

You can ask your questions for clarification

Re: How To Get More Customers For Your Business Without Spending Huge Cash On Advert by SalesApostle(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
GUERRILLA MARKETING TACTIC 2

BULK MESSAGE MARKETING

Have you ever wondered how people get your contact and continuously send you bulk SMS?

Have you ever thought of it as a marketing opportunity ?

Have you been curious enough to ask how it's been done?

Now here's a little insider secret.

Network providers arbitrages people's contact to business people who can pay for it.

And this business men and women then send bulk SMS to this contacts called spamming.

But do you know you can also use this method to sell your product or services?

Here's how it works.

Step 1.

Acquire lots of contacts from a network provider ( build your database)

Step 2

Get a good copywriter to craft a good but short copy that sells your offer

Step 3.

Send out your bulk SMS with a link to WhatsApp or a call to action.

Note many will ignore but if your copy has a good proposition many will reach out to check out your offer.

Then the final step is closing.

If you don't know how to close customers then this tactics are not for you.

You can book a consultation call with the
Sales Apostle on how to close leads gotten from this marketing approach.

See you all on the next episode of this trends

(1) (Reply)

FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev / Why Do 85% Of Students Engage In Activities Outside Of Their Field Of Study? / Marketers And Factory Workers Needed Urgently @ Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.