Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Do You Fear The Most In Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Fear The Most In Life? (16036 Views)

5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Worldlychild: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
mrkings84:

Fear is a torment, now that which you fear the most has come upon you
For me I actually fear nothing! Truth!!!
its turmenting me hard life out here hmm
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by scaryblake: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Life

I am so scared of waking up every morning and still being alive.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by kingmaster2009: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear women even more than lion, snake, or devil

They may be looking pretty but they can send you to the great beyond in second.....

I don't think I will ever marry anyone of them.....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Doomed to perpetual mediocrity.
I'd never be anything.
Losing my loved ones
Not finding love

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Knows12(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:
Fear of wasting time. Imagine this scenario. You met a girl, you loved her with all your heart but she pretended to love you just to get something from you.

You spent maybe three years with her before discovering that she has been cheating and will be getting married next week to her true man. You've been a side chick (side dude?) all these while.

You didn't just wasted three years of your life, but three years of backward compounding, money, emotional baggage and difficulties to trust another woman.

You might have met a good woman all these while she was playing you along for her selfishness, and probably be a father and happily married.

And you didn't just loose three years, you lost more, because you'll have to heal, find someone else, then start the same process again, with the hope that you'll get it right this time, which might take years.

Now replace this scenario with a new degree program because you hate the current one, or a job, career, and every other aspect of your life. You've gone too far to go back, and nature can be very unforgiving if you make mistake.

The saddest one is to be locked in jail for decades, as you watch your destiny waste away. When you are out of prison, you'll be too old, and the world has moved on for you to catch up. You get left behind.

Then you realise that time is all you have, and life is basically a race against time. So yes, my biggest fear is wasting time with the wrong person, career, friendship etc. Because I can make money back, but I can't ever make time.

If you get it right quickly, you'll enjoy your few yesrenon life to the maximum. Some people are flexing life at 20 years old because they got it right quickly, meanwhile some old folks have known only suffering all their lives because series of events earlier on made them fail, and they are still paying that price.
one bitch just wasted my time.. check my threads
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's nothing like premature death. Death is death.

I'm not really scared of death Sha, it's just that I think I'm scared of it.

Because I can't remember being scared, and death being the reason.

Poverty on the hand, is not really a scary thing.

I don't think I'm scared of anything.

Let's say, I'm scared of danger. Because that's the only thing that I've been scared of.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by LeeMason(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Being poor
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Treasure17:
Mine has to be death.

The mystery behind death is unexplainable.

What you fear isn't death, but how you die.

A peaceful death is like falling asleep and never waking up.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by karmaolu1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
sapa, reptiles {snakes}
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Stevo35: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
1) Begging

2) Marital failure (sadly it happened to me grin)

3)Not making an impact in life and in my generation.

4) Not being prayerful enough (i am making progress... Thank God.

5) Not making heaven (i wanna go to heaven o grin

6) Raising my kids alone as a single mum (i don't want this ooooo... God give me husband ooooo grin)

7) Being bitter (i don't keep anyone in mind anymore)

8.) Keeping people in mind (this can lead to severe health issues).

9) Not having money to meet my kids basic and few minor needs.

10) Not having a good phone grin grin grin. I love using good phones grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by almarthins(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
rentAcock:
I worry that one day I will wake up to a zombie apocalypse. This fear has consumed me to the point where I now sleep with a gun at all time; I've stocked up non-perishable food in a small bunker in the occasion I have to shelter in for several months.

Mark of the beasts will usher in the zombie apocalypse you dread so much. They about test run a system that will bring the entire world under one rule, this system will be a miracle of some sort. It is a chip that will either be inserted on the right hand or the forehead. This chip will be able to alter DNA to fight any kind of existing diseases, which make it a miracle.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by debbydams(f): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
Pls Mond I do not know where exactly to place this topic. pls do me a favour in placing it at the right place.

It a very good question. What do you fear the most in life? To me, not successful in life is like living in darkness all through your stay on Earth. It doesn't make any sense living to a very old age, yet with little or no success to show.

What made me come to this logical conclusion is as a result of my posting to one of the states in the north central region of the country. Men! those people are living in adjant and state of poverty, with so many children which they can hardly take care of. Honestly if you are poor you will be denied the joy of living in this world. When ever I am having discussion with them, I come to understand that this are not even border of the happing in the society. You wouldn't believe that when I asked who was the president of Nigeria, they were like who are you even talking about, I couldn't believe that people are still primitive even with all the modern age of the world.
loosing love ones
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by emmyluizzz: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amaka

Amaka where ever you are God will punish you

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by SaintAdah: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear to sin against the Holyspirit of God, because it cannot be forgiven in this earth realm
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by NurHadejia(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Vadese1: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Death , because I want to give my children a better and sweet life. But since I went broke some years now, I fear nothing any more

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by MSesan: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
What would you have fear most than your creator...?
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Allisgud: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Harry00:
sorry sir but the possibility of this ever happening is zero to none
hope u are aware the person who predicted COVID said this also
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by sameks08(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
seeing myself as a Nigerian it fears me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by DezzyIkora(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Losing a dad early on in life. One's ambitions tend to be encumbered

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Father4all: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
BUHARI
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by mikemiyaki: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Death!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by The5DME(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Originalsly: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
olisefom:

Poverty. This alone will make you lose many (if not every) other things.

You came into the world with nothing .... and it doesn't matter how much you amassed in life.... you will leave this world the exact way you came ... with nothing.

I fear being caught up in vanity and not being humble.... the reason I keep certain people as friends ...... to keep me in check.

"Show me your company and I'll tell you who you are."

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by inositol88(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Failure
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
I aint scared of my fear anymore cos I'm living wit it now undecided
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by spencekat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
All these guys writing epistles,who will read them?
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear nothing because the worst possible outcome in life is death. Last last, everyone dies. What again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack / Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.