Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Do You Fear The Most In Life? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Fear The Most In Life? (16079 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by MufasaLion: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm not really scared of death Sha, it's just that I think I'm scared of it.

Because I can't remember being scared, and death being the reason.

Poverty on the hand, is not really a scary thing.

I don't think I'm scared of anything.

Let's say, I'm scared of danger. Because that's the only thing that I've been scared of.

Every human fears danger. It's a natural phenomenon.

Death is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Focusmind: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Protracted sickness and joblessness
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Lastpharoah33: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
meobizy:
I fear nothing because the worst possible outcome in life is death. Last last, everyone dies. What again?

I don't think death is something to be scared of,

It should be perceived as a transition.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by meobizy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

I don't think death is something to be scared of,

It should be perceived as a transition.
Hence not fearing anything at the end of the day.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear nothing.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Aremson14(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Death
Being average
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Captain92: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty, poverty will take away everything from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by emetisuccess(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Procrastination
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by tunde1200(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Women and ladies
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by onlyson16(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Juleeee:

After the Corona thing I believe in 50 50 possible, I fear these White people.
u mean the vaccine will later turn people to zomby
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Umadam: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear women and the judgement day.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by mabeni(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Disgrace/shame, implication and poverty are my most fears in life.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by yeldey: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Being a failure
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by kruzyempire(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty ,Not having Purpose
God abeg help me oo
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Streetmovement(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
jojothaiv:

Wotoporiously speaking, I facebook your comments.

Since I lost three women in my life in the space of three months and I've lost a brother while growing up, I no too dry reason death like that and again, where manchi base now, death can come anytime.

And for money, since most folks definition of success these days is tie that, I no too dey think am too. I lost my life savings and sizable sum last two years too. So fear of not making money (albeit not my own definition of success) no really count in my world.

And last but not the least, not a fear Sha but then i no too dey expect much from anybody again, family members fii betray you, business associates, mentors could do worst. So I see everybody the same way, a low opinion of everybody is what I maintain.

If you no too understand, I dey beer parlor.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I caprison your cappings

Situations dey make man no send anything again cuz as he be life no get manual wey we go read dey Sabi as he go take play out but we can only pray and hope for the best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Streetmovement(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=Bintdawood post=118729261][/quote]

Wotoporiously cool speaking

On God cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Omo9ja147(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hmmm.... To me going to hell is my greatest fear, because no matter how long I live, I cannot live for 200 years.... But they are still people who died 300 years ago..... My greatest fear is not to go to hell, that's if it exist.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Chief4real: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
Pls Mond I do not know where exactly to place this topic. pls do me a favour in placing it at the right place.

It a very good question. What do you fear the most in life? To me, not successful in life is like living in darkness all through your stay on Earth. It doesn't make any sense living to a very old age, yet with little or no success to show.

What made me come to this logical conclusion is as a result of my posting to one of the states in the north central region of the country. Men! those people are living in adjant and state of poverty, with so many children which they can hardly take care of. Honestly if you are poor you will be denied the joy of living in this world. When ever I am having discussion with them, I come to understand that this are not even border of the happing in the society. You wouldn't believe that when I asked who was the president of Nigeria, they were like who are you even talking about, I couldn't believe that people are still primitive even with all the modern age of the world.
Fear of old Age and poverty. Imagine being inside your house and expecting the day your two eyes will not be open again. At 70 plus, u will just be eating and waiting for dying time.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by wiseone28: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Not being able to phuck
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Drone95(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
I only fear the unknown.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by olisefom: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Originalsly:

You came into the world with nothing .... and it doesn't matter how much you amassed in life.... you will leave this world the exact way you came ... with nothing.

I fear being caught up in vanity and not being humble.... the reason I keep certain people as friends ...... to keep me in check.

"Show me your company and I'll tell you who you are."

I've seen where poverty make upright people compromise. I live through poverty and I tell you, life's better if you can provide your basic needs. I am not talking about massive wealth here...I mean situations where you aren't just sure of many things and anything is to be avoided.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by bigiyaro(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Porverty
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by bonnyhope: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are healthy and that’s why you cherish success.

Trust me, their is nothing as valuable as health!

Gbam!!!
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by tonididdy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Has to be going broke again.

.... Shit freaks me out every time I make a debit
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Treasure17(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

What you fear isn't death, but how you die.

A peaceful death is like falling asleep and never waking up.
Not necessarily how. There's something about it that doesn't feel right. You see someone everyday and before you know he/she been buried. Sometimes when I rationalise it, I wish I wasn't born. The pain and agony that comes with it is unbearable.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by UCHIHAmask: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chaos14:
I fear ageing and not leaving my mark on earth
I fear ageing but,I don't care about not leaving a mark on earth,I fear not having enough time to gain knowledge or experience of almost all things in This world..
Although as a nigerian,other factors limit me, ageing is what I fear most..
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Alaga2222(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fear God and Poverty... I will never be poor in Jesus name
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Unpredictable96(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2022
I fear not being able to provide for myself, falling sick and poverty
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Nobleou(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2022
I guess no one should fear anything more than terminal disease

Guyz think about it. Good health above them all

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by bjayx: 1:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Unhealthy marriage
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Gkemz: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2022
What I fear most is not poverty, insecurity or evil but dying without Christ is what I dread most. I live with the consciousness of living and dying in Christ while achieving his purpose for my living and answering the divine call. I may loose the wealth and riches of this world but may I not loose my soul.
Re: What Do You Fear The Most In Life? by Sweetvie: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Poverty
Bad health
Not making heaven smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.