Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

See The Onion I Bought For #100 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Onion I Bought For #100 (36973 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See The Onion I Bought #200 / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
So today I decide to go and buy onion at one aboki shop near me. When I got there I told the aboki I want to buy onion #50. To my bewilderment, Aboki told me that there is no onions #50 or even #20. That onion start from #100 per one.

Ha!!! At that moment I was confused if may be what I just hear is real. Imagine one onion #100 fa?

The situation in the country is getting worse everyday.

So what do you guys think?

FIND A WAY TO GROW ONIONS IN YOUR COMPOUND
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by kacheezy: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
It looks so lonely, make it up to 200 naira so it can have company.

2 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Rapwiz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my Uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said.
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lolz.
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by 99thEnemy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Denique my love kiss

Happy New Month (December) wink
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by HumbleOptimist(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bintdawood:

Buy sand, the one you use for building, spread it in a vwell ventilated place, sort out the ones that spoil, if not the rest will get infected and spoil too, but the onions should be the dried type o and make sure water no dey touch the sand nor the onions. You have to be checking them time to time, if there is any spoiled one, you remove shikenan
Wife Material 1 million Yardgrin

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by mabea: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bintdawood:
But bro you know even here in the north onions dey cost. I did classes last week, one of my students bought 5 tiny onions at 100.
Lucky us, we use to buy 1 and half sack when its at its cheap state grin and will use it for more than a year.

Lets just pray for better Nigeria in sha Allah everything's gonna be alright
Keep on praying and continue to elect the wrong people
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Damseldammie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks for the tips Hajia
Bintdawood:

I no be bross oo angry grin e no dey spoil, if you get space for ur house u just have to buy sand we call it "yashi" in Hausa lang i dunno its name in English, but its the one used for mixing cement sha. Spread the sand in the place, then you put all the onions on top of the sand, make sure say water no dey touch the place o if not e go spoil quick quick. Anothet thing, when you buy the onions, remove the spoiled and yet to spoiled ones cuz if you put them all together, the rest will also spoil. The place shud be ventilated too.
See the type of the onions

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by yomislim: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Another method to prevent spoilage
remove the spoilt one,s from the lots
put the rest on a big and spaceous tray to sundry on a daily basis,at least for 2 hours daily ... this is the method my mama use everytime and it does work its magic...shalom!
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
HumbleOptimist:

Wife Material 1 million Yardgrin

Me limmie abeg angry grin
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Damseldammie:
Thanks for the tips Hajia

Uw
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by ufuosman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
2023 vote wisely
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Move go north
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by greenboulots: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Celebrity onion cheesy
Abdulquadrimuha:
So today I decide to go and buy onion at one aboki shop near me. When I got there I told the aboki I want to buy onion #50. To my bewilderment, Aboki told me that there is no onions #50 or even #20. That onion start from #100 per one.

Ha!!! At that moment I was confused if may be what I just hear is real. Imagine one onion #100 fa?

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Boatin: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Khafflo Chocolate drink #beyond3in1

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by UCHIHAmask: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

I bought same today, 1 onion 100naira
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

I no be bross oo angry grin e no dey spoil, if you get space for ur house u just have to buy sand we call it "yashi" in Hausa lang i dunno its name in English, but its the one used for mixing cement sha. Spread the sand in the place, then you put all the onions on top of the sand, make sure say water no dey touch the place o if not e go spoil quick quick. Anothet thing, when you buy the onions, remove the spoiled and yet to spoiled ones cuz if you put them all together, the rest will also spoil. The place shud be ventilated too.
Your beautiful natural nails

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Your beautiful natural nails

Masha Allah!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

Masha Allah!
Thank you
You are even a Muslim. Nice one

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You are even a Muslim. Nice one

Yes yes, Jumaa Mubarak
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Omoawoke:

Pray when you should go and vote.

And vote does not mean you have a leader that will change things

To change Nigeria, a better generation with a better mindset and it is gradual process.
The bitter truth which I Know, who ever wins the election in 2023 will have little to do to control inflation because na long thing.
Let Obama win the election, prices will still continue to rise. So I will not waste my vote, I will rather sell it and if there is no buyer, I will use tribal bias to vote Tinubu.

............Thus, the circle continue
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

Hmmm! Thanks for the heads up. Really insightful and helpful........

Happy jummah Mubarak wife material lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Hmmm! Thanks for the heads up. Really insightful and helpful........

Happy jummah Mubarak wife material lol.

You welcome! May Allah bless us all smiley
This wife material ehnnn undecided
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

You welcome! May Allah bless us all smiley
This wife material ehnnn undecided

Amen
grin Lol. Don't mind me ooo just pulling your leg. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Amen
grin Lol. Don't mind me ooo just pulling your leg. grin

Its okayy cool
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

Its okayy cool

I hope you wouldn't mind if I PM you cool

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

I hope you wouldn't mind if I PM you cool

Okayy buh tbh am not very active smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture) / Hilda Baci Sheds Tears After Guinness World Record Certification (Video) / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.