Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

See The Onion I Bought For #100 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Onion I Bought For #100 (36979 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See The Onion I Bought #200 / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
So today I decide to go and buy onion at one aboki shop near me. When I got there I told the aboki I want to buy onion #50. To my bewilderment, Aboki told me that there is no onions #50 or even #20. That onion start from #100 per one.

Ha!!! At that moment I was confused if may be what I just hear is real. Imagine one onion #100 fa?

The situation in the country is getting worse everyday.

So what do you guys think?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
But bro you know even here in the north onions dey cost. I did classes last week, one of my students bought 5 tiny onions at 100.
Lucky us, we use to buy 1 and half sack when its at its cheap state grin and will use it for more than a year.

Lets just pray for better Nigeria in sha Allah everything's gonna be alright

33 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Kelvin125(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:
But bro you know even here in the north onions dey cost. I did classes last week, one of my students bought 5 tiny onions at 100.
Lucky us, we use to buy 1 and half sack when its at its cheap state grin and will use it for more than a year.

Which time of the year do you buy it

2 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Oloki: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
How do you preserve it? Please share, so we can also learn and preserve some for later.

5 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by jesmond3945: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

which prayer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by jesmond3945: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
So today I decide to go and buy onion at one aboki shop near me. When I got there I told the aboki I want to buy onion #50. To my bewilderment, Aboki told me that there is no onions #50 or even #20. That onion start from #100 per one.

Ha!!! At that moment I was confused if may be what I just hear is real. Imagine one onion #100 fa?

is getting worse because there is no govt. If a govt supports farmers and monitors the pricing why will onion be 100 naira for 1?
If the govt protects farmers from heders and ensures yield, why will onion be 100 naira for 1?
Vote wisely.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kelvin125:

Which time of the year do you buy it

Mostly end of heat season, thats when it use to b very cheap

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Amen. insha'Allah we just just have to keep praying and hoping for a better Nigeria indeed. Do you also reside in the North here?

5 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Amen. insha'Allah we just just have to keep praying and hoping for a better Nigeria indeed. Do you also reside in the North here?

Yes o.Ya Rabb bless our nation amin! Its all about time you know.
Yes i do, i live in Kano state

4 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintdawood:

Yes o.Ya Rabb bless our nation amin! Its all about time you know.

Yes i do, i live in Kano state

Truly it is.

Hope everything is fine there in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Truly it is.

Hope everything is fine there in Kano.

Yes yes yes.

Yes alhamdulillah! Everything is fine masha Allah. If i may ask, are u also a northerner?

4 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintdawood:

Yes yes yes.

Yes alhamdulillah! Everything is fine masha Allah. If i may ask, are u also a northerner?

Lol. Nope just happen to be born and lived almost my entire life here up till this day.

However I am from the North Central, Kwara state to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Bintdawood(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Lol. Nope just happen to be born and lived almost my entire life here.

However I am from the North Central, Kwara state to be precise.

Wow masha Allah you're doing well!

2 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

which state are you from?
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hobbiton:
which state are you from?

Why do you ask
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bintdawood:

Wow masha Allah you're doing well!

Lol. Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Zico777(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Ol boy ehhh!
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by NobleSeed(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
belike the aboki never receive him damn payment grin
If you no vote right next year don't be surprised you go buy that onions for #300 grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by CelestineNelson: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is it true or false?
Like for TRUE
Share For False

5 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by hisexcellency34: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Not by force to cook with onion

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Mightymanna(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
From the Oil rich North East.
Bro I think they cheated you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by ThatsONYI: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

shocked

I bought this same onion for #20 today!!

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by bonnyhope: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

For my area now, no pepper for N100 again
Na from N200

7 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by MaziBiafra042: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Come and still vote APC Association of Political Criminals party next year. Una go see shege grin

10 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Juniorpope123: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is 200 for my side nah

3 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
But in Lagos we still buy onion for 100 and much cheaper
Bintdawood:

Bros, your own onions no dey spoil? Abeg give me the tip oo

2 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Falseprofet2: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
The farmers are under attack so sowing and harvesting is threatened while sai Baba and Aisha are living large in aso rock.
Their rabid online supporters are in urban areas of Abuja and lagos speaking grammar on twitter and facebook blaming the poor for not working harder

Life no balance

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by ManirBK: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:

Yesterday with same amount in Birnin kebbi I got 8 of them bro

1 Like

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Jsucre(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very cheap
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
We go soon hear "See the olosho I hired for #1000 for tonight rumble" undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by Ancecoker(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
E cheap o... This one na #250 for here
Re: See The Onion I Bought For #100 by HumbleOptimist(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bintdawood:

How do you do this without it getting spoilt Ma

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Has Anybody Noticed This? / Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.