Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies In The United Kingdom - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies In The United Kingdom (763 Views)

Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? / Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The United Kingdom by whiteroses(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
If anyone is interested in virgin human hair, virgin brazilian, virgin malaysian, and virgin indian hair. Reply an email message into derangel007@yahoo.com. I'll send you info you'll get a BB pin, facebook add  if you wish and a contact number.  I sell the best of the best virgin hair.
Prices vary but i usually have a £180 deal for 300 grams of any different length.
Reply only if you are interested no negative looser ranting.
Thank you girlies.

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Covers May Issue Of TW Magazine / Your Make-up Sponge May Be The Reason You Are Having Blemishes. / Timberland Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.