Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 (36733 Views)

Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U dont have to be named best player... afterall Ronaldo de Lima was never won it as well... forlan won it in 2010... iniesta dint ... spare me that nonsense.... awards that are based on sentiments...

When I started watching WC , dem never born u ... u know nothing about football, so I will forgive ur ignorance
funny how you started watching football before me but don’t know Argentina played final with Germany. Should I say you only watch Ronaldo? Personally I love Ronaldo more than Messi but I know Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo playing the beautiful game. This what make me love football sir and not tap ins and penalties

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
funny how you started watching football before me but don’t know Argentina played final with Germany. Should I say you only watch Ronaldo? Personally I love Ronaldo more than Messi but I know Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo playing the beautiful game. This what make me love football sir and not tap ins and penalties

When did I state that Argentina dint play final ?? Messi did absolutely nothing in the knockout..even missed a one on one against Neuer in that game ...but u messi minions looked the other way and blamed higuain for also missing his chance
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Painment will deal with u ruthlessly...u failure ...u have failed in life and no getting back up .... useless moro.n with a m.oronic family

Your generation is cursed with mental illness, little wonder you are proud displaying your family’s heritage. Son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

My generation is cursed with mental illness, little wonder you are proud displaying your family’s heritage. Son of a thousand fathers.

Oh so that y u are useless in life ...sorry oooo grin grin
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Oh so that y u are useless in life ...sorry oooo grin grin

Your generation is cursed with mental illness, little wonder you are proud displaying your family’s heritage. Son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

My generation is cursed with mental illness, little wonder you are proud displaying your family’s heritage. Son of a thousand fathers.

I heard u b4...well...carry ur cross
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

I heard u b4...well...carry ur cross

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

When did I state that Argentina dint play final ?? Messi did absolutely nothing in the knockout..even missed a one on one against Neuer in that game ...but u messi minions looked the other way and blamed higuain for also missing his chance
was he the best player of the tournament or not. Because they narrowly lost to Germany now you say he did nothing? We all watch that World Cup and know he deserved the best player award. Ronaldinho , Figo, zidane,didn’t need Just goals to be known as an amazing player. You Ronaldo fans come to make noise when he score one goal but fail to appreciate the individuals brilliance of good players. Messi is ahead of all those players mentioned because does all assist score creative and many more
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
was he the best player of the tournament or not. Because they narrowly lost to Germany now you say he did nothing? We all watch that World Cup and know he deserved the best player award. Ronaldinho , Figo, zidane,didn’t need Just goals to be known as an amazing player. You Ronaldo fans come to make noise when he score one goal but fail to appreciate the individuals brilliance of good players. Messi is ahead of all those players mentioned because does all assist score creative and many more

So its Ronaldo that dont do assists and creates chances ... messi was crap all thu the knockout when the big boys came to play ... James muller and Neuer were all better... meaai only did well in the group stage... the easiest group of that tournament.... Bosnia Iran Nigeria...after that, he disappeared.... no assists no goal... it was Di maria that ran the show... Di maria got injured in the quarters against Belgium as he was giving Higuain the assist that won then the game in the 15min.... Argentina dint score again till the tournament ended all because Di Maria missed the rest .... Dimaria scored the winner in the 118 min against the swizz ...he gave higuain the beautiful assist against Belgium, not that nonsense messi did against Mexico and was called assist( that one no b assist...na pass grin) Netherlands outplayed them completely in the semi ...messi was bo different from the ref... they just held on till the shoot out ... against Germany...same thing...no Di Maria, no party ... if not for Di Maria that spotted him wondering like a lost soul against Mexico, he wud be anonymous in the game as usual

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

I don hear u na...abi na the curse de do u
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Bentonite1: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Normal, but he'll still wish he was the taker.

Yes your hatred thinks so
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

I don hear u na...abi na the curse de do u

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

So its Ronaldo that dont do assists and creates chances ... messi was crap all thu the knockout when the big boys came to play ... James muller and Neuer were all better... meaai only did well in the group stage... the easiest group of that tournament.... Bosnia Iran Nigeria...after that, he disappeared.... no assists no goal... it was Di maria that ran the show... Di maria got injured in the quarters against Belgium as he was giving Higuain the assist that won then the game in the 15min.... Argentina dint score again till the tournament ended all because Di Maria missed the rest .... Dimaria scored the winner in the 118 min against the swizz ...he gave higuain the beautiful assist against Belgium, not that nonsense messi did against Mexico and was called assist( that one no b assist...na pass grin) Netherlands outplayed them completely in the semi ...messi was bo different from the ref... they just held on till the shoot out ... against Germany...same thing...no Di Maria, no party ... if not for Di Maria that spotted him wondering like a lost soul against Mexico, he wud be anonymous in the game as usual
as if I watch from the back of the tv when he scored and assist. Now you want give to di Maria? Haaaaa
it is clear you hate it that Messi is a better player than your penaldo. I am sorry you will keep living in football misery for the rest of your football watching life cos Ronaldo will remain behind Messi till he retire. I
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
as if I watch from the back of the tv when he scored and assist. Now you want give to di Maria? Haaaaa
it is clear you hate it that Messi is a better player than your penaldo. I am sorry you will keep living in football misery for the rest of your football watching life cos Ronaldo will remain behind Messi till he retire. I

Until Messi wins 5 CL titles or another CL with another team , until Messi overtakes Ronaldo in number of goals ...he is still behind the great man
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
hahahahahahah. With how many world best records to his name? Ronaldo has never played in a World Cup semis not to talk of a final, Or is it best player in a World Cup? Messi won copa America as best player all round of the tournament. And Ronaldo won as what again can you please remind me?
Keep looking for any available stat to compare Ronaldo to Messi but it is an insult to compare Messi to Ronaldo cos dem no be mate. He can allow play catch-up
See the confam mumu wey i dey even argue with, dey talk say CR7 never reach semi finals.. Shows your football knowledge is poor and you expect a sane human to believe you when you say Messi is better than CR7. Go bury your head in shame kid.. You obviously weren't born when CR7 was dropping defenders left and right.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pinterest:

This ur mental illness no b for here ...the curse strong no b small ...
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

See the confam mumu wey i dey even argue with, dey talk say CR7 never reach semi finals.. Shows your football knowledge is poor and you expect a sane human to believe you when you say Messi is better than CR7. Go bury your head in shame kid.. You obviously weren't born when CR7 was dropping defenders left and right.

Most of messi fans started watching football around 2012 ... they never watched Ronaldo when he was in Manchester...thats y they say he only scores goals
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Until Messi wins 5 CL titles or another CL with another team , until Messi overtakes Ronaldo in number of goals ...he is still behind the great man
now it is no longer individual honours but team honours? Tell me about world best awards. You are indeed confused and you will keep living in misery . I can’t help you
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

keep living in misery bro. He will play catch up till he retires.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Kingcalls: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
now it is no longer individual honours but team honours? Tell me about world best awards. You are indeed confused and you will keep living in misery . I can’t help you

It was never about individual honors...modric wasn't and can't never have been better than iniesta Gerrard xavi ...these players never won balon d'or...who remembers that forlan won an undeserving golden ball in 2010 when players like iniesta villa Sneijder were way better... awards don't determine the best
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by CEOKmotors: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bentonite1:

Yes your hatred thinks so

See person.

You think I'm stupid as you to hate a football legend who doesn't know if I even exist.

Carry your pettiness fück off, I'm not one of you morons that argue over Messi or Ronaldo wey no know ona.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Gangster1ms: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don27tiky:
keep living in misery bro. He will play catch up till he retires.
Messi never even qualify for next round of world cup and this imbecîle is still talking catch up.. Kai! Mumu too much for blood. Catch up in what exactly? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Eagba(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

And if the goal scoring isn’t so important, how come your goat just managed to win an international trophy recently, after struggling to win an ordinary Copa America. But CR7 led his country to win two European trophies. Goals made it possible and not dribbles. Goals don’t matter abi?
Goal scoring is important what I'm saying is Lionel is a better than AI than Ronaldo. More Efficient, fewer bugs, simplier codes but difficult to replicate, data saving, energy saving and more beautiful to the eye. Messi is an art.

Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is like comparing mc hammer to Michael Jackson.
Ronaldo is as mechanical as mc hammer, while is as fluid as MJ
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Eagba(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

That’s to say Pele and his goals are useless too abi?? Find something better to talk.... Lol
why is Pele not in works for goat
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Don27tiky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Messi never even qualify for next round of world cup and this imbecîle is still talking catch up.. Kai! Mumu too much for blood. Catch up in what exactly? cheesy
i stop arguing with people once they start insulting me. When it result to insult I know they are defeated and have nothing else to say. One love na argue we dey argue no be fight
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by femlad97(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

Highest Uefa goals... CR7 get pass Messi
Highest international goals... CR7 get pass Messi
Highest Club goals.... CR7 get pass Messi
Highest Career goals... CR7 get pass Messi
Highest Hat tricks... CR7 get pass Messi
Highest number of International trophies... CR7 get pass Messi.
CR7 won trophies in several clubs... Messi won in just one club
CR7 has the highest records broken in soccer

Should I stop or continue?

Moreover Balon d’or don cast. If Iniesta and Ibrahimovic no win but Modric win am, doesn’t mean Modric is better than them. Garrit?
lmao....for you to say ronaldo has more international trouphy than messi means you don't know football..going from junior under 20 world cup to Olympic to copa america 2021 and finnalisima will tell you wrong...secondly comparing highest goal without total match played i mean goal ratio mean you know nothing about football...you should try check yourself total of matches played by both player and goal score tell me who is the baddest if not messi....thirdly you mention ronaldo winning trouphy for other club grin if juventus fans dey here now, I'm sure they will gun you down...ronaldo scatter juventus team...he only lean on other people talent....i bet you see his secret expose in man united....omo even yesterday everyone saw what your ronaldo is all about tap in /someone waiting for other people sweat unlike messi the greatest playmaker to grace the game,grandmaster of assist,king of solo run, dribbles, freekicks, pass and most humble player i hv ever seen...messi#3010
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by duptie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pe le oo
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Tonnyray: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don't you people ever grow up above this Messi/Ronaldo rivalry?
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Pinterest: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

This ur mental illness no b for here ...the curse strong no b small ...

Your generation is cursed with mental illness, little wonder you are proud displaying your family’s heritage. Son of a bastard hoe.
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Omoawoke: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
e no change d fact say we no go world cup

It will change a lot of things, we can rest from our noisy neighbors.

I prefer Senegal to advance
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Wilson500: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let Penaldo fan boys keep wailing
See them counting Nations league as Int'l trophy
Useless competition brought up by UEFA to make money
Messi has more Int'l titles than penaldo
Junior world cup
Olympic gold medal
He is even more relevant than penaldo in this world cup unlike some people they now substitute like 2nd class citizen and who also depends on penalties to shine
Ronaldo is a finished player
Make him go retire grin
Re: Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 by Fr33born(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheHulk616:
he did angry
grin grin grin
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Sure Single Stake / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.