Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? (1304 Views)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by technicallyrich(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obi has done it before in anambra,he can also do it in Nigeria.
Remember obi brought in modern banking and reforms.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by Great2017: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
“ How can he achieve this considering the Senate and house of representatives will be in the hands of APC/PDP?”

Brilliant question!

But don’t bother disturbing yourself. Peter won’t be president in the first place.
Who ever thought Ýahaya Bello would be governor of Kogi? Today, he is. Every candidate contesting has a chance. It is the likelihood that is different.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by jagtinic: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Modern banking and reform? Can you show evidence for this. I cannot remember what I have never heard of.

technicallyrich:
Obi has done it before in anambra,he can also do it in Nigeria.
Remember obi brought in modern banking and reforms.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by jagtinic: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2022
What happened to Imran Khan?

obailala:
Obi broke the yoke of the devilish greedy assembly men in Anambra, he will break the evil yoke again on the centre stage once the people stand by him.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by jagtinic: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Direct this to Soludo. Soludo never mentioned a ranking system, he only stated figures. You are the one giving ur ranking. Moreso the year was 2014 not 2022.

LadyExcellency:

Stop lying, Anambra State is the 5th State with the least number of poor people in 2022 after Lagos, Ogun and Abia States - NBS
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by beejaay: 4:32am On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:
Once u ask any question they can't answer, they will tag you as enemy. So called OBIdients are highly intolerant empty brains

You started by abusing them and when they abuse you back in fold, you start foaming in mouth.. If your brain is not empty all your comments won't be filled with emptiness olodo
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by richidinho(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2022
jagtinic:
It is an hypothetical question. I do not believe he can win. But let people say how he can fulfill the promise if it happens.

You dont believe he can win so why do you want to know?

You campaign council is searching everywhere for peter obi manifesto, what really are you guys looking for

Obi said in his leaked manifesto that he will give student's loan, the following week...student's loan bill that has been in the national assembly for ages was hurriedly passed
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by Obidient4life2: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2022
jagtinic:
Peter Obi has promised that he will reduce cost of governance if he is elected president.

How can he achieve this considering the Senate and house of representatives will be in the hands of APC/PDP?

Someone should please tell me how he will achieve this without the backing of parliament.

Note that even in the USA without the backing of the legislature a president cannot achieve much.
Nigeria is not US. Nigerian president has more power than the US president!
If it's in US the police IG would have been in prison now, but he is not!
US president can give an order and the court will stop it! It can't happen in Nigeria if the president doesn't care about rule of law.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by obailala(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2022
jagtinic:
What happened to Imran Khan?

I dont care who Imran is or what happened to him and I'm not sure why you're obsessed with Imran. I just told you who Obi is and what he's capable of doing.

Besides, are you suggesting I should vote in compromised individyals because I'm worried a devilishly greedy assembly will try to frustrate Obi? What sort of counterintuitive logic would that be?
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by julaion: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:
Once u ask any question they can't answer, they will tag you as enemy. So called OBIdients are highly intolerant empty brains
stop showing your high illiteracy level here
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by Workch: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
blackpanda:
He already explained this many times in many videos.
Why asking us stupid questions?
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by jagtinic: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2022
No one asked you to vote a particular candidate. Vote whoever you want.

obailala:
I dont care who Imran is or what happened to him and I'm not sure why you're obsessed with Imran. I just told you who Obi is and what he's capable of doing.

Besides, are you suggesting I should vote in compromised individyals because I'm worried a devilishly greedy assembly will try to frustrate Obi? What sort of counterintuitive logic would that be?
Re: How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? by kaska360(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2022
ATIKU is the unifier leader!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI / Afegbua Begs Tinubu To Rehabilitate Babachir, Melaye, Dogara, Bwala, Naja'atu / Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.