Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Amaka Disappiont Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amaka Disappiont Me (499 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Disappiont Me by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2022
I've been singing the song since it was released. undecidedNever knew that it was going to happen to me.
Amaka has been my girlfriend for a year now,took her to my parents. They accepted her. Unfortunately,my business has not been booming like usual. She asked me for #50000. I told her that I'll work on that. I don't have that amount of money. The next week,she said she's not interested in me again. I said for what? She got a new man. She left me because of money. She disappointed me. cry
I guess,that song I was always singing caused this rubbish.
Now I'm singing,Chase the money before you chase love. He get why.
Amaka go see werey angry
Re: Amaka Disappiont Me by Kingnelson9: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
But you are female here or are you a lez?
Re: Amaka Disappiont Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2022
So you're saying if you had money you would have given her 50k just so she won't leave you?

You're a finished man. Fück once or twice and discard any hoes, that's how to keep your respect not trying to form stupid relationship
Re: Amaka Disappiont Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kingnelson9:
But you are female here or are you a lez?
I'm not a lesbian. I'm just forming stories cool

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Lady Sets Boyfriend Ablaze After Her Fake Pregnancy Plan Failed / Mosquitos From South West are Deadly / How To Save A Failing Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.