Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo (48420 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by adecz: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Las, las, the girl go craze when the
time reach..

Sad, but Insanity runs in families from generation to generation.❌❌❌

I know of a family in Niger state that
has mental illness in their family. One of
the kids went to university and successfully
read medicine and became a very good
doctor. But when time reach, the guy don
mad, walking up and down, half nayked
all around the market☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2022
And when did your I.Q become a standard for intelligence?

In your little mind only those walking without clothes on are mad.
jimyjames:

You are not making sense here , can you point to one single person that was raised by a mad woman?
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Chris2863(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
The useless girl called her mother would be somewhere o.

Tomorrow, she'd come out to start telling yeye stories with crocodile tears.

Some naïve people too would say every mother is blablabla.

Being kind or good is not gender based.
Being a woman doesn't make you kinder.
read the story first bush man
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by highbeeola(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

Did u read where they said the mother is mad.
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by jimyjames(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
And when did your I.Q become a standard for intelligence?

In your little mind only those walking without clothes on are mad.
I haven't said anything about IQ standard here , I said what you said makes no sense , again the question point out to me anyone that was raised by a mad woman pls
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2022
That first picture is sad to see cry
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by udemzyudex(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

Read naa,read. Haba
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Go and understand what you wrote first before asking baseless questions.

I'm sure you don't need an I.Q for knowing what "makes sense"
jimyjames:

I haven't said anything about IQ standard here , I said what you said makes no sense , again the question point out to me anyone that was raised by a mad woman pls
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by nkemoma(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

Werey, try de read first
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by TONYE001(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

How about the "useless" (using your term) man that impregnated her

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Missionaire: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

You people always validate the statement that blacks don't read.

Tueh!
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by aklion: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nice gesture. But how did you know she is 2years except a note was dropped by her side in regards to that... Kudos to u brother. More grace to you
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Tezzi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Best comment ever grin grin grin
emmanuelbrown26:
Beautiful. D child should thank his star that he was found somewhere that's not close to afonja land.
If na afonja land dis kin pikin dey, d sharing formula would hv being:
Stole in lagos
Sold in Ogun
Some body parts sold in Oyo
Oyo down to Ekiti for other parts selling
Ekiti down to Ondo for harvesting
Then Osun d grandfather will now take d lion share and do d final burial.
Afonja land is very good in sharing formula of human parts or human meat.
D same sharing formulae that made dem to vote for a failure like buhari hoping that buhari would handover to Osibanjo, look at d situation of d useless sharing formular
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
You are free to comment about him if you know him.
TONYE001:

How about the "useless" (using your term) man that impregnated her
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...

Check the posts again sir. They say na mad woman born am.

The guy who took the child in should be commended, be objective stop the sexist rant, after all it was your perfect woman species that dumped the kid. Anyone who is willing to raise another person child should be commended man or woman. angry

As for the mad person rant , make your pick below.

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by HITsquad: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
D.P.O said he should first take her home, clean her up and then come back tomorrow? Lol Where on earth does that happen? A proper authority in an organized working country would have hijacked the total responsibility of the child right at the spot... Do we even have child welfare in this country?

Nigeria is not a country... It's a mess. A big useless mess that no one should be proud of!

He did great... He is a good man!

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Nursepepeye(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

try dry read. Oya now, go back and read
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Cypress042(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Beautiful. D child should thank his star that he was found somewhere that's not close to afonja land.
Stole in lagos
Sold in Ogun
D same sharing formulae that made dem to vote for a failure like buhari hoping that buhari would handover to Osibanjo, look at d situation of d useless sharing formular

Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to?
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by jimyjames(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Go and understand what you wrote first before asking baseless questions.

I'm sure you don't need an I.Q for knowing what "makes sense"
I understand what I wrote , and I said what you said makes no sense , again the question point out to me anyone that was raised by a mad woman
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by miniziter(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
grandstar:
God bless you

'He that is showing favour to the lowly one is lending to Jehovah and he will repay (Read Proverbs 19:17)

'There is more joy in giving than there is in receiving' (Read Acts 20:35)

He has certainly been blessed. We should not only give him the deserved accolades but emulate his behaviour. That is what we need to take from this.

I just wish he could stop showing her face and make her anonymous. Peeps are cruel
You're one of the reasons our people are calling g some of us bastard for supporting Obi. Must you tribilise everything?
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by emmanuelbrown26: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cypress042:

Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to?
Yes I want u to go and get ur APV
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by jacoik(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

before you comment next time, try to read before I slap u
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
No need Miss.commander.
I already commented no going back.
By the way, wetin be "dry reading "?
Nursepepeye:
try dry read. Oya now, go back and read
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Now that you know that I don't need to see things from your lens, rest.

Your question like I said is baseless.
jimyjames:

I understand what I wrote , and I said what you said makes no sense , again the question point out to me anyone that was raised by a mad woman
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Badguy77(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:

Did you read before you wrote this at all?
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Naira20: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yes before it was edited.
Badguy77:

Did you read before you wrote this at all?
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Badguy77(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
In fact that child is a blessing to this guy, the guy looks more chubby and fresh... God is really good..
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Robinmido(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shame on you
emmanuelbrown26:
Stole in lagos
Sold in Ogun
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Badguy77(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
Yes before it was edited.
OK bro no issue

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Mummiesboy: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
May the Lord be with you

Abeg who give that madwoman Belle?
Mannagrills na him fire the woman weh dem invite am dat year to grill for one occasion
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Robinmido(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shame on you undecided
emmanuelbrown26:
Stole in lagos
Sold in Ogun
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by Haydens: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Na laidis dey make u fail jamb. Read am again *mentally unstable woman*

grin grin grin grin grin
Na FTC dem dey drag. Dey no go read well before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66