Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John (896 Views)

Scientific Blunder In The Quran About Fasting Between Sunrise And Sunset / Truth In The Quran About The Bible, And Jesus That Muslims Avoid / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
advocatejare:

I need to repeat it so that you can know the madness characteristics he displayed.

He hallucinated about having sex when he didn’t have sex

He said that demon lived in him

He was pinned down by a demon and he ran home to meet Khadija his sugar mommy to rescue him from the demon

He snorted like a camel

No wonder he was named muhamMAD

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
-- Matthew 12:34-37

1 Like

Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by AntiChristian: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
advocatejare:

Unfortunately, that is not what is written in the Quran that he will be given a name Allah hasn’t given anyone by himself, it says a name not given to anyone before him.

Show me the mention of Allah in that verse and I’ll believe you.

BTW, why would Allah give someone a name that means Yahweh is gracious?

Is Allah the same as Yahweh?

That is what ignorance did to muhammad!

Abeg don't ask me any Galatians 3:1 question!

The verse you quoted is "(It was said unto him): O Zachariah! Lo! We bring thee tidings of a son whose name is Yahyah; we have given the same name to none before (him)." - Quran 19:7

Who did Allah gave that name Yahyah before him?
Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by advocatejare(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg don't ask me any Galatians 3:1 question!

The verse you quoted is "(It was said unto him): O Zachariah! Lo! We bring thee tidings of a son whose name is Yahyah; we have given the same name to none before (him)." - Quran 19:7

Who did Allah gave that name Yahyah before him?

Unfortunately, that is not what is written in the Quran that he will be given a name Allah hasn’t given anyone by himself, it says a name not given to anyone before him.

Does being a Muslim means suspending your brain from working?
Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by advocatejare(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
-- Matthew 12:34-37

grin

Truth is burning you up!

Did Muhammad not hallucinate about having sex when he didn’t have sex?

Did Muhammad not say that demon lived in him?

Was Muhammad not pinned down by a demon and he ran home to meet Khadija his sugar mommy to rescue him from the demon?

Did Muhammad not snort like a camel?

Was he not named muhamMAD?
Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Does being a Muslim means suspending your brain from working?

I think you should read the verse you quoted very well and tell your secondary school teacher to explain it to you as the holy spirit has failed you.
Re: Historical Inaccuracy In The Quran About The Name John by advocatejare(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I think you should read the verse you quoted very well and tell your secondary school teacher to explain it to you as the holy spirit has failed you.
Your confused Allah who says in the Quran that there is no god except him is the one you are saying gave someone a name that means another God(Yahweh) is gracious.

The Hebrew name Yochanan (יוֹחָנָן‎), the contracted form of the longer name Yehochanan (יְהוֹחָנָן‎), meaning "Yahweh is Gracious" or "Yahweh is Merciful"

Isn’t that stupid of the author(s) and the so called revealer of the Quran ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ants Do Not Have A Leader, Officer Or Ruler - Proverbs / Does God actually speak to people? How? When last did God speak to you? / The Last Generation Is Here !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.