Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (72593 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Minjim: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Is this man going to fight every one.
I'm sure some of those 12k workers voted for him
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Minjim: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.

You're the dumb one.

Who was the governor when those appointment were made.

So a governor shouldn't work again because an impostor won election?
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by alanto: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ooni Aderemi Settled the Matter

His first Wife was even Modakeke

It was Ooni Sijawade that entered into the Jungle to drag out and wake up sleeping trouble

that was already unconscious from a deadly knockout from Ooni Aderemi

Before that Modakeke People had even started identifying as and calling themselves Ife indigenes

and they both attended the same Parapo meetings
Baba ife /Modakeke war no go end easy... Na everyday Modakeke take dey contribute money for war, they are doing it as we speak... Why are they contributing money since there's no war?... Modakeke will still demand for secretariat or local government and fight will still start... As long as ife/Modakeke with the tension between them share such closeness in proximity... Wahala no go finish...
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Fuckyoumod: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Power still intoxicating Osun state Dancer!

He would cool down soon!
advice traditional stool holders, throne, oba's, kings, queens and chiefs to stay away from active politics, they should only play fatherly roles and welcome everybody.

Anything outside that, the politics they put their hands into will burn them completely.

Dethroning a king that became a political king and a political enemy is a step in the right direction.

So my brother, rather than criticize Adeleke, advice the king's to remain neutral in the face of politics.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Alawode01(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Osun don entire one chance,2 wrong never make right.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Berankis: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2022
This is the simple reason why Nigerians suffer and will continue to suffer for the rest of their lives except they start to apply their common sense and be just in their dealings.
This news simply means the ex-bastard Governor recruited 12,000 employees after losing election, which means if he had won, he wouldn't have employed them.
It's simple common sense that he started laying stumbling blocks for the new administration after he lost.
I now see why he lost election and this is the so called Tinubu's anointed candidate. We have refused to be loyal to the country/state, we only remain loyal to our pockets.
I doubt if this country can ever make it. Even the Nigerian youth are a complete disgrace and disappointment. Well... at least you will have a lot of time to suffer from your indiscretions.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by ehissi(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Christistruth00:
He should not use his vandetta with Oyetola to turn Osun State upside down

If he doesn’t know what to do

Gov Adeleke should Just go and dust Awolowo’s 1956 Development Plan for Osun Province

and execute it with all the necessary updates

I think you misunderstood what he has done which is commendable and in the interest of the state...........for four years Oyetola was governor and didn't do massive employment nor increase the number of traditional stools in Osun.............

Even Salaries of civil servant till today, osun state isnt really meeting up to monthly payment of salaries....

You waited till you lost election before you suddenly employed 12,000 people at a time when you are owing salary backlogs and cant afford to pay......appointed new permanent secretaries in less than 2 weeks to handover and increased the number of traditional stools by appointing new obas out of the blues......

Can the government afford to pay these people? Based on the current finances and debt profile of the state, no!

But you did it, afterall na adeleke wahala no be my own again, shebi you voted him as governor.......

Its a strategy to destabilize the current administration and rob them of whatever goodwill they earned in the election campaigns that got them elected, hoping he will do the wise thing by firing them, which is what he has done and then the current opposition party can turn around and criticize him for it.........

You had 4 years to do all this, you didnt. You had to wait to lose election and then lose some court cases that may have overturned Senator Adeleke's victory before you suddenly realised that handing over to Sen Adeleke is inevitable, then suddenly went on an employment frenzy...........

That shows how much the APC and Oyetola truly cares for the people of Osun state..........

MODIFIED
N:B; The way this works, if Adeleke doesn't sack them because of sentiments, they will work for his administration but will be loyal to the ideals of the oyetola administration and be fiercely critical of the new administration if they don't even work against it....

If he sacks them they will resent the Adeleke administration and join the APC to be rigidly critical of it......

Its a poisoned chalice.....

Oyetola is simply using employment politics to turn Osun people against the new administration, even when he knows they can't afford to employ...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by probitee: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2022
That's totally wrong
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by probitee: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2022
That's totally wrong
shocked
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Llight101:
If you look closely, the employment given was just to boast his chances of winning the election. What was he doing that he suddenly remembered that there was a need to recruit just a few months to go?

I stand to be corrected... He recruited them AFTER he lost the election, not before

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by 1newnairalander: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2022
It is sad how Nigerians do not read beyond headlines. This poster is clearly mischievous. Adeleke did not "sack" 3 monarchs, he simply said the process of their appointment should be reviewed to ascertain that due process was followed. If you are in Osun state you will know that the appointment of these monarchs has caused mayhem in the state before now.

Also, concerning the "so called" 12,000 workers this is false. The Nation newspaper is owned by an APC stalwart and you won't expect anything positive to come as report from them. WHY WOULD A GOVERNOR EMPLOY PEOPLE WITHOUT BUDGETARY PROVISION? WHY EMPLOY THEM AFTER YOU LOST AN ELECTION?
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by storm001(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.

No mind the Ode, they are still pained that APC lost to PDP.

How can a seating Governor who is about to leave office make mass employment, who is he trying to impress or suffocate
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by OlaleOne: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2022
12,000 workers, come on now, that's not possible, no be so Nigeria worse reach abeg
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by enonche85(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2022
kettykin:
He should have waited

wait till when?, obviously those monarchs worked against him and for the past govnor during the election. I would do same if it was me.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Exceed15: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2022
kettykin:
He should have waited

You don't need to form a committee to kill a snake. Allowing things to wait , my brother no be all the time.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by writeprof(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
12000 workers employed from July 2022 Which industries and factories did they employ them to work?

What have they produced these few months?

Evidence of our politics of irresponsibility.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Christistruth00: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
ehissi:

I think you misunderstood what he has done which is commendable and in the interest of the state...........for four years Oyetola was governor and didn't do massive employment nor increase the number of traditional stools in Osun.............

Even Salaries of civil servant till today, osun state isnt really meeting up to monthly payment of salaries....

You waited till you lost election before you suddenly employed 12,000 people at a time when you are owing salary backlogs and cant afford to pay......appointed new permanent secretaries in less than 2 weeks to handover and increased the number of traditional stools by appointing new obas out of the blues......

Can the government afford to pay these people? Based on the current finances and debt profile of the state, no!

But you did it, afterall na adeleke wahala no be my own again, shebi you voted him as governor.......

Its a strategy to destabilize the current administration and rob them of whatever goodwill they earned in the election campaigns that got them elected, hoping he will do the wise thing by firing them, which is what he has done and then the current opposition party can turn around and criticize him for it.........

You had 4 years to do all this, you didnt. You had to wait to lose election and then lose some court cases that may have overturned Senator Adeleke's victory before you suddenly realised that handing over to Sen Adeleke is inevitable, then suddenly went on an employment frenzy...........

That shows how much the APC and Oyetola truly cares for the people of Osun state..........

MODIFIED
N:B; The way this works, if Adeleke doesn't sack them because of sentiments, they will work for his administration but will be loyal to the ideals of the oyetola administration and be fiercely critical of the new administration if they don't even work against it....

If he sacks them they will resent the Adeleke administration and join the APC to be rigidly critical of it......

Its a poisoned chalice.....

Oyetola is simply using employment politics to turn Osun people against the new administration, even when he knows they can't afford to employ...........

Thank you for this explanation

But Adeleke should please still concentrate on developing the State

The deposing of the 3 Monarchs can lead to years of inter communal Crises

I hear that the Palace at Ikirun has already been burnt down and somebody was killed there
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by saintrow1: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Long term plans of igbos?..1999 constitution? , gullible yoruba? ... I highlighted what idiots like your kind would have said if such events took place in the east....
If you where sensible enough, you would have understood that political blunders made by these politicians knows no tribe (keeping aside their reasons). But here you are, already going bunkers first without trying to assimilate the message.... Political thugs went around harassing Park leaders will you call them Osus or Igbos too? Lolz Werey. Just go n Drink cold water, calm down and go through what you just wrote up there, then ask yourself whether you made sence...

looooooooooooooooooooooooool what trash did this oloriburuku just wrote?
I can't even make any sense of what this slowpoke wrote. your comment is as messy as your life. I won't even bother with this trash. I will save your profile and carry you along with the dancing clowns administration, then I will refer you to my comment and nail you with facts which is the perfect medicine for your kind. everything I wrote here, I will explain it to your dull flat head. Ode. when I'm done with you, you will look for a car, open the battery and drink the acid. oloshi
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2022
saintrow1:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool what trash did this oloriburuku just wrote?
I can't even make any sense of what this slowpoke wrote. your comment is as messy as your life. I won't even bother with this trash. I will save your profile and carry you along with the dancing clowns administration, then I will refer you to my comment and nail you with facts which is the perfect medicine for your kind. everything I wrote here, I will explain it to your dull flat head. Ode. when I'm done with you, you will look for a car, open the battery and drink the acid. oloshi

It appears your life is as miserable than I thought. Revolving around people that don't give a Bleep about your existence. If you like go about mastubating around the thread with your inconsequential jagons.
You lack manners, a product of a failed upbringing. Little wonder why you're lost in life. The adelekes, whether they govern better or not has already made a mark and accorded themselves in the history books a feat both you and your entire generation will never archive.
keep wailing till your veins explode. Lol...
No need advising you to go be productive because you're as useless as the way you think. Poverty in Nigeria has really dealt with you... Hahahahahah..
There is no need to compare with troglodyte because in all your ramblings I can deduce your above 25 but talk like a 17 year old. it's a shame you carry this magnitude of hate and jealousy over a successful family.
Bloody OSU.

Wow. So you have nothing going on in your life than you going about saving people's profile Just to troll?
Mention me anytime Son. I've tamed idiots like you.
Now run back to your caged hole. Truly life sucks been you.
Idiot..

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Emexicoman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gboom:

Did outgoing governor employ 12000 staffs?
how many did they employ sir
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by saintrow1: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

It appears your life is as miserable than I thought. Revolving around people that don't give a Bleep about your existence. If you like go about mastubating around the thread with your inconsequential jagons.
You lack manners, a product of a failed upbringing. Little wonder why you're lost in life. The adelekes, whether they govern better or not has already made a mark and accorded themselves in the history books a feat both you and your entire generation will never archive.
keep wailing till your veins explode. Lol...
No need advising you to go be productive because you're as useless as the way you think. Poverty in Nigeria has really dealt with you... Hahahahahah..
There is no need to compare with troglodyte because in all your ramblings I can deduce your above 25 but talk like a 17 year old. it's a shame you carry this magnitude of hate and jealousy over a successful family.
Bloody OSU.

Wow. So you have nothing going on in your life than you going about saving people's profile Just to troll?
Mention me anytime Son. I've tamed idiots like you.
Now run back to your caged hole. Truly life sucks been you.
Idiot..

Loooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooooool
As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem. You seriously poured out your bitterness here, the adelekes should be proud of you and credit your bank account with some little change.
Look, My life can never ever be miserable for 1sec, I left Nigeria at the age of 14 to join my father overseas and I'm proud of what have achieved in my life so far. 700 hectares of farmland in abk, fleets of cars home/abroad, properties home/abroad, dual nationality, I can travel anywhere I want across the globe, I have people I'm paying salaries too home/abroad and many more so I can never ever be miserable. I don't know why clowns like you think that everyone on nairaland is as poor and miserable like you guys lol.
You are just daft and deluded, the adelekes history is nothing to talk about here, they made their money from politics and they are nothing but theives. I made my own money and I'm extremely proud of my achievement and I will always shame those that made money from politics and crime. its a shame that fools like you will come here to praise and brag about the same thieves that keeps robbing nigerians from one generation to another.
When we talk about facts and expose peoples wrong doing in our society doesn't mean we are jealous or we hate them. It's only in Nigeria that people like you praise and worship thieves because you guys share the same mentality of stealing and I understand its sometimes hereditary. Your parents had passed it down to you aswell because thats the only way scumbags like them can put food on the table and survive.I'm sure you can defend the adelekes more that you can defend your own parents lol.
My off day starts from Friday that is why have decided to reply you back. I have seen your trash since but it's not worth my time and tbh I'm here whenever I'm bored. Like have told you I will carry you on, I'm not here troll you because at the end of the day you are a nobody to me. I just want to nail fools like you will facts but if you see it as a troll, you can gladly f**k off. After all you are the one that care to respond to my comment loooool. ODE

By the way I left a link for you to read. Pls tell me how someone who was a nurse was able to create generational wealth without stealing through politics. Tell me any nurse in Nigeria with all these wealth solely from nursing.
https://www.ghgossip.com/all-who-need-to-know-about-davidos-grandfather-chief-raji-ayoola-adeleke-who-was-a-registered-nurse/

Waiting for you to defend it. OLE

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooooool
As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem. You seriously poured out your bitterness here, the adelekes should be proud of you and credit your bank account with some little change.
Look, My life can never ever be miserable for 1sec, I left Nigeria at the age of 14 to join my father overseas and I'm proud of what have achieved in my life so far. 700 hectares of farmland in abk, fleets of cars home/abroad, properties home/abroad, dual nationality, I can travel anywhere I want across the globe, I have people I'm paying salaries too home/abroad and many more so I can never ever be miserable. I don't know why clowns like you think that everyone on nairaland is as poor and miserable like you guys lol.
You are just daft and deluded, the adelekes history is nothing to talk about here, they made their money from politics and they are nothing but theives. I made my own money and I'm extremely proud of my achievement and I will always shame those that made money from politics and crime. its a shame that fools like you will come here to praise and brag about the same thieves that keeps robbing nigerians from one generation to another.
When we talk about facts and expose peoples wrong doing in our society doesn't mean we are jealous or we hate them. It's only in Nigeria that people like you praise and worship thieves because you guys share the same mentality of stealing and I understand its sometimes hereditary. Your parents had passed it down to you aswell because thats the only way scumbags like them can put food on the table and survive.I'm sure you can defend the adelekes more that you can defend your own parents lol.
My off day starts from Friday that is why have decided to reply you back. I have seen your trash since but it's not worth my time and tbh I'm here whenever I'm bored. Like have told you I will carry you on, I'm not here troll you because at the end of the day you are a nobody to me. I just want to nail fools like you will facts but if you see it as a troll, you can gladly f**k off. After all you are the one that care to respond to my comment loooool. ODE

By the way I left a link for you to read. Pls tell me how someone who was a nurse was able to create generational wealth without stealing through politics. Tell me any nurse in Nigeria with all these wealth solely from nursing.
https://www.ghgossip.com/all-who-need-to-know-about-davidos-grandfather-chief-raji-ayoola-adeleke-who-was-a-registered-nurse/

Waiting for you to defend it. OLE

First of You lack manners and most of all, you sound very much unintelligent even emotionally.

I was minding my own business when I highlighted that dunce like you will go ballistic insulting and mocking Igbos if such event played out in the East not minding the fact that such case can happen in any region within the country if an inept government takes over.

Secondly never in my writeup did I praised or in anyway supported any polithiefcians because at the end of the day, they are all the same.

Thirdly.. Smh Financial dick measurement clearly depicts how low and immature you are mentally.
You have no idea of who I am and I don't brag about my status because to me, it portrays how childish one can be which speaks volumes to your kind of person.
And nobody gives a flying Bleep to who and where you are.

So it appears to me your a self absorbed braggat seeking attention and I know how to tame BLOODY CIVILLIAN like you. I've met and handled worst kinds like you. I really don't blame this forum because it has given annoying impetus to halfwits who thinks they can go about insulting folks they know nothing about.
I don't give a Bleep to any stupid article you attach here. Your poor demeanor and ill mannered attitude in approaching mentions is nauseating.
Go learn some manners.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by saintrow1: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

You typically lack manners. Honestly your not intelligent at all.
You are a low life fool with no sense of living
You mentioned me first and I'll always be glad to woop your ass back and front you dimwit.
Stop behaving like an OSU..

Like I said I have all the time in the world to reply you steady on steady and yes you worth my time..
You've just met your match.. Bring it on grin grin grin
Ewu Gambia.

Loooooooooooooooooool, you are just a featherweight. ODE
You lack home training and your IQ is low. Have already brought it to you so what do I need to bring on again or you can't read or what. I have provided you with facts but thieves like you can only sympathise with political thieves like the adelekes because you which you were in their shoes. You are damn right, you have the time and you will always have the time because you find me interesting and I will glady educate you well. Answer my question how did raji davidos grandfather who was an ordinary nurse came up with so much wealth. Was he the only nurse in nigeria. If you want to talk about people we should be jealous of pls talk about people with legit money. People like mike adenuga a confirm full blooded yoruba man who made his wealth from legit hustle and hard work not from stealing state money. Since nuisance like you is defending adelekes, prove that they never stole public funds and invest it in private business. Scumbags like you will be cryng everyday that nigeria keeps getting bad but you are praising and defending people that are robbing your tomorrow MR BIG FOOL, bloody poor soul. OLE
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooool, you are just a featherweight. ODE
You lack home training and your IQ is low. Have already brought it to you so what do I need to bring on again or you can't read or what. I have provided you with facts but thieves like you can only sympathise with political thieves like the adelekes because you which you were in their shoes. You are damn right, you have the time and you will always have the time because you find me interesting and I will glady educate you well. Answer my question how did raji davidos grandfather who was an ordinary nurse came up with so much wealth. Was he the only nurse in nigeria. If you want to talk about people we should be jealous of pls talk about people with legit money. People like mike adenuga a confirm full blooded yoruba man who made his wealth from legit hustle and hard work not from stealing state money. Since nuisance like you is defending adelekes, prove that they never stole public funds and invest it in private business. Scumbags like you will be cryng everyday that nigeria keeps getting bad but you are praising and defending people that are robbing your tomorrow MR BIG FOOL, bloody poor soul. OLE

ill mannered attention seeking pathetic dimwitted low life dunce you are.
Keep on running your mouth.
I only blame your your parents who failed to instill proper discipline to a kindergarten uncultured imp they call a son.
Like I said I don't owe and give a Bleep to any of your stupid questions likewise give a damn to how any of those folks made their wealth.
It's non of my business.

I'm here to put you at your place. Repeating my assertion about your type of person portrays how low your are upstairs.
Learn to be creative olodo.

Your a proper disgrace to your peers and an insult to your ancestors...
OSU braggat..

Otele..
Bring it on I'll make sure I'll retire you fool.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by saintrow1: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

ill mannered attention seeking pathetic dimwitted low life dunce you are.
Keep on running your mouth.
I only blame your your parents who failed to instill proper discipline to a kindergarten uncultured imp they call a son.
Like I said I don't owe and give a Bleep to any of your stupid questions likewise give a damn to how any of those folks made their wealth.
It's non of my business.

I'm here to put you at your place. Repeating my assertion about your type of person portrays how low your are upstairs.
Learn to be creative olodo.

Your a proper disgrace to your peers and an insult to your ancestors...
OSU braggat..

Otele..
Bring it on I'll make sure I'll retire you fool.

Looooooooooooool, ODE
Oloriburuku, Oni sorire if you dont answer my questions. Werey you must answer my questions oloshi, you said you are ready for me but you are dodging questions. You are only good at defending thieves and corupt politicians.
Have brought another headache for you today, I'm sure you won't address it because all you are good at is defending OLE.

Make sure you ready it or get someone to read it for you.

"APC Cautions Adeleke Over Importation Of Anarchy, Lawlessness Into The State"

The Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has condemned the reintroduction of anarchy, lawlessness and misrule into the political firmament of the state since the inauguration of Governor Ademola Adeleke just eight days ago.

It is observed that there has been tension across the state since the Peoples Democratic Party's,(PDP) Governor Adeleke occupied the political leadership of the state as his bizzaire constant pronouncement of executive policies have been causing cataclysms and ripples in the state.

According to the state Acting Chairman of the APC, Sooko Taju Lawal, in a statement issued by the party's State Director of Media, Chief Kola Olabisi, in Osogbo yesterday, Governor Adeleke should be called to order by the stakeholders in the state in order not to turn the state into a private venture where he could wake up from the wrong side of his bed and be barking out draconian orders unknown to any democratic clime.

Lawal stated that it was worrisome that the hitherto peaceful state could, under the eight days of the PDP government in the state, slide into an arena where there is always a threat to the lives and property of the people.

The APC helmsman observed that the actions and inactions of Governor Adeleke since he said he won the governorship election in the state have pointedly shown that his administration has nothing meaningful, tangible or productive to offer the people of the state.

He hinted that if Governor Adeleke is not sacking innocent civil servants and teachers in the state, he would be desecrating the revered obaship institution by preventing some traditional rulers to access their palaces through oppressive executive orders which are unknown to democratic norms in this country.

Lawal accused Governor Adeleke's administration of being petty, discriminatory and vindictive as the unpopular administration has been looking for one excuse or the other to get at its real and perceived enemies.

He charged Governor Adeleke to explain and justify the reason for pulling down a business premises, Kwality Bar and Restaurant, belonging to one Mr Akin Adeyi, a political adversary of his, in the early hours of yesterday along Ring Road, at the back of Osogbo Township Stadium.

It would be recalled that Adeyi, a political disciple of Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, was the first person to open the lid of Governor Adeleke's certificate controversy before the PDP governorship primary election that produced the now incumbent governor in Osun State.

The State APC Acting Chairman stated that if the Adeleke administration is not out to victimise his real or imaginary political foes, the admixture of the masked heavily armed political thugs and statutory security officers would not have the effrontery to level the commercial building that has been the source of living for the Adeyis.

Lawal also tasked Governor Adeleke to explain what informed the reason for the destruction of former Governor Adegboyega Oyetola's billboards and that of the immediate-past state chairman of the APC, who is now the Owa of Igbajoland, Oba Phillip Famodun Adegboyega, in front of De Young Mandate Group's office, near the state High Court shortly after the ongoing governorship election petition tribunal session in Osogbo on Saturday.

He enjoined the governor and the PDP handlers in the state to introduce and observe decency and not anarchy into the political sphere of the state if only to assuage her founding fathers, dead or alive, who would not be at peace with the constant disruption of the political peace of the state by any disgruntled set of self-serving individuals.

Was this not related to what I said before that the dancing clown is only there to destroy. Address it

If you dodge this one, it will never be well and better for you and your family. You will never find peace

Adelekes ibo blood is fully activated in osun. The machine of destruction did not even wait to start work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.