Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (72592 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's not him. He's being pushed

We all know he's a since right from time.

He'll destroy everything that's peaceful in Osun.

This is same Former APC (Oyetola) chairman, so gboyega famoodun is already a king in igbajo
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by akinbodma(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
He’s doing is job
You have to step on people’s toes if you want to make a good impact as a leader

There are many ghost workers in osun-state civil servants
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Life nah brain brain. Oyinlola did thesame when he's already aware of being sacked, Aregbesola never sack any, wisdom is needed here.

He has earn the hatred of those people for life, Chief Bisi Akande didn't do up to this grin
slimanyd:

Which homes. Or u just say homes that rigged election fir oyetola were sacked . If oyetola has won that election. Would he have employed 12k civil servants within a month , Would he have enthroned 3 obas? Would he have appointed permanent secretaries? Would he have conducted local government elections? Your hatred for light don becloud ur reasoning .
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
You all saying he employed 12000 workers, they were adhoc staffs already in several institutions in Osun, he just retained them through permanent job.

They're being paid before from the state Treasury. This Dunce dancer is just very unreasonable
Princebest:
Our politicians really know how to set us against ourselves.
Funny enough, we are always too emotional to dig down the root of any matter, we always just jump into conclusion and become emotionally judgemental.

First question for any rational person to ask is, were the 12,000 people employed by the outgoing governor legal? Why employ such number of people when you know you've lost an election? I mean, this is crazy.

In your first 4 years of reign as the governor of Osun State, did you even employ upto 12,000 people? Let's not forget it's not just all about employing people but does the state have the full capacity to cater for the employees and what exactly were they employed to be doing?

This is why I said the politicians know how to set the common men against themselves.

Until we're ready to always do the right thing in this country and not just what favors some set of people, Nigeria will never get out of the mess we are in now.

Lastly, the new governor, the person of Adeleke should be very careful and wise in handling matters.

It's very obvious the outgoing governor isn't happy and seem to be battle ready.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
He only retained 12000 workers through permanent job, they were actually adhoc staffs in parastatals before.
RtrevEzeugo1:
How can you employ 12,000 people after loosing election, the sack is justified but not in the best interest of his people considering the Amount of hunger and starvation.
I pray he employ 12,000 people even of non of the people sacked is reinstated, make suffer just reduce
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by itsene: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is another Abacha

Cancel everything.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by ogbe88(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
The worst governor Edo state ever had was Igbinedion despite his fathers popularity and wealth.

I will not be shocked if Adeleke becomes the worst governor in Osun state.
I don't know if some of u kids went to school, or just daft
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by GoodIsGod: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
If he has a good reason for doing it fine!

I guess the workers are the newly employed workers the outgoing governor gave employment to at the last hour of his vacating the sit of power to give Adeleke problems.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by shimolv: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ademola Adeleke Sworn In As Osun State Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFZy0GKAYMc
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Mensonges: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
workchopNG:
With the kind of hypocrisy that are filled in this thread, I'll be right to say Nigeria will never get better if all our young people think this way.

A Governor that failed to get re-elected, suddenly thought it wise to employ 12k people... why didn't he carry out the employment exercise all these years... oh! He wants to create problems for the incoming Governor, wicked people.

Worst are the hypocrites commenting otherwise here, when they actually know the truth. All evil you guys support, go later touch una one by one.

The thing just taya me.

If the new Governor act, dem go begin talk say e dey act too much too soon.

If the new Governor no act, dem go begin talk say the man dey clueless.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by gbengene1234(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Let them say. Fumigate every corner my able Governor. Politician monarch iranu
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by akinsmyk(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Only APC urchins and members are crying foul. There is a reason for all this. The body of the story reads that people employed into the civil service after July. Everyone knows that employment was political. Oyetola did it to put pressure on the incoming government. He didn’t do it in the right spirit coz he had all the time to do it but waited till he lost election.

Even the 30perm secs that were appointed last week was political too. The idi*ot Oyetola knew what he was doing. Adeleke will run a fresh employment and only the deserving will get in on merit not the charade Oyetola puts up.

The 3 deposed kings were also compensation to Oyetola’s loyalist. It’s political too. Definitely not the only 3 he installed in his tenure but those 3 is glaringly political.

APC members are crying and disguising as the true masses of the state. You go wail for 8years.

Ride on Adeleke but Obi for President 2023.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by BennyDGreat: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I don't expect Adeleke to be behaving like this. Am one of the people that campaign heavily for him. Telling my Igbo brothers in Osun state to vote for Imole. Make he take am easy.

How can past administration employ 12000 people....kilode.... calculate how much salary that is
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
You lied.

Those monarchs were not politically motivated monarchs, they were selected by their people, State Government just gave them staff of office. Those who were not selected by their people are those fighting the selected obas, this is the situation in ikirun.
Gboyega famoodun who you could have attributed his emergence to Politics was the sole Canditate in Igbajo, there's no grudges against him in Igbajo unlike others'. Adeleke is just behaving like an old fuuuul he is, he did that base on emotional
akinade28:
Most people commenting on this thread don't stay in Osun and they don't know what is going on within the state. All the last minute appointment Oyetola did were mostly inappropriate just to cause trouble for Adeleke. These monarchs were politically selected, depriving the rightful owners and the people from these towns are lamenting.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mention that person that's contesting owa of Igbajo land with gboyega famoodun or you delete this rubbish you wrote.

Mention that person.

Tell us if there has been any fight in Igbajo since he was enthroned as the new owa
akinade28:

The kings were politically selected based on their relationship with the former governor, one of them was Osun state APC chairman, the rightful owners are clamouring for their throne. Someone still died in Ikirun last Wednesday because of this crisis.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
How many life has been lost in Igbajo? How many houses burnt? Who contested the stool with famoodun?

I'm awaiting your response
zealousayo:

Did you know that one of the deposed monarchs (Owa of Igbajo) is the immediate past chairman of Osun State APC. I'm talking of Gboyega Famodun. And then, many lives have been lost because of Akirun stool.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Sedonxavi: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nairaland full of dead brain. After loosing reelection as a governor you started recruiting civil servant which you didn't do for four years you were in power in attempt to upset the incoming governor. Here the dead brain youth couldn't look at the situation before condemning Ademola Adeleke. If you cannot analyse a scenario like this why won't you be govern by old greedy, nepotic, foolish monkeys at the federal. Shior yin
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
If oyetola had won, would he have employed 12,000 people?
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Power still intoxicating Osun state Dancer!

He would cool down soon!
goat..tinubu reasons better than u..y employ 12000 workers and 300 permanent secretary on d day u lost an election...for 7 years and 7 months no employment...when afonja slaves go get white thing for thier skull..tinubu way nor know him left from him right na him ynchh all of them they suck
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Moshphil: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
fixitbyjal:
I fix faulty iPhone panel’s

I sell buy and repair iPhone devices
Please where do you base
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by temitope27(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Governor can sack monarchs. But i think he shouldn't have done that.
no governor can't, because it's not political appointment, monarch can only be sack by legislative or judiciary
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Bluntemperor: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Afamed:
This one has ended his tenure long before it started. There should have been another approach to the sack of the monarchies

He is trying to create an impression!
But why should you impressed, for leadership is earned all over the World not forced.
Wisdom is borne out of knowledge.
The new Governor seems to be missing something!
He has created artificial problems for himself!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by fixitbyjal(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moshphil post=118756 cool423:

Please where do you base

Lagos ikeja
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Quiren(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Shey no be wahala be this now

Does he even av the right to sack monarch

No be your front dem unseat Kano Emir?
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by ImperialYoruba: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Shey no be wahala be this now

Does he even av the right to sack monarch

The only people that can dethrone a King are the King's subject themselves. No one else has the right to. But because our monarchs lack history, perspective and are held captive by greed, they have subordinated their throne and dynasties to the whims of nincompoops in government office.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by 4laferarri(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
adioolayi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-sacks-12000-workers-dethrones-three-monarchs/

Why post half of the news here?

You are suppose to state the reasons he took those steps, not everybody here on nairaland will take their time to go back through the link and read all.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
War without end
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by temitope27(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Quiren:

No be your front dem unseat Kano Emir?
by the HOA members,and not governor's order
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by planetx: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
no governor can't, because it's not political appointment, monarch can only be sack by legislative or judiciary
So Ganduje sacking Sanusi is called what.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by joyandfaith: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
This may cure your ignorance.
https://thenationonlineng.net/seven-govs-who-dethroned-monarchs/
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by blueAgent(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
mrksquare:

I'm telling you. The man just singled out his Ikwerre bretheren in a multi ethnic state like Rivers state and employed them. There was no amptitude test, no interview. Just issuance of appointment letter. And yet the man is always banditing about equity in PDP.

I know, I partly reside in Rivers State.

God help us.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by blueAgent(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reference:

The black man cannot govern himself successfully.... cannot build a viable society for himself and his people.

Very true my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.