Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs (72595 Views)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by phorget(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Way to go...
Any appointment after the Osun state election should be nullified, Oyetola should not throw spanner into Adeleke”s wheels.

8 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by azikiweironsi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
On this, I support the governor. In as much as I like Oyetola, I think promoting about 30 directors to position of Permanent Secretaries on the eve of his departure is very distateful. Over bloating the size of civil servants payroll immediately after losing the election is not only barbaric but to cause confusion and setting traps to the incoming government. Politics apart, why doing all these when Oyetola had ample time in four years to employ but rushed to do these in order to unsettle the incoming government.
On this Oyetola,in my opinion you are wrong on this. It is not fair politics apart.

15 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by manchester4lyf: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
He sacked every appointment after the elections ,. All those outgoing governor's are fund of making such appointment's after election just to give the incoming governor's name wen he assumes office , obviously those affected wouldn't be happy about it ,but he also has a long 4 years to make his own names ,how will a governor not employ ppl for 3½ years and den suddenly start to employ ppl just 6months to d end of his tenure .FAYOSE played same game in Ekiti , I was one of those who was employed ,Fayemi got der and send us back home and it's understandable, I just played along den may be person go see one month salary collect , Kobo den no pay us

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by alanto: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amadioha of Imo state do pass this one

He was demolishing everything built by Rochas Okorocha, forgetting he still had a pending case in court

He was so disgraced that he doesn't come out to the public since then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by phemmyfour: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bennycollins:
While I am happy that the evil party has been dethroned in Osun, I honestly think Adeleke is stepping on the wrong foot. Even if they are legitimate actions to take, not on the first day in office at least. Too much vendetta and bitterness in governance is not proper.
That's the only way to get things done the right way in Nigeria. You just have to step on toes

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Moh247: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

He was so disgraced that he doesn't come out to the public since then

LoL . I heard he is part of Alhaji Mikano Presidential Campaign Council

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by alanto: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do you know that he has deposed 3 Traditional rulers in Ikirun, Igbajo, Ire

and you know that the People in those Towns can fight for Africa

Towns that already had a huge reputation as Warriors

Adeleke must cool down because we must not hear even “ Pim” in Osun

It took more than 20 years to settle the Modakeke/Ife Crisis

Ife/Modakeke crisis never settle o... E go hard to settle am... They go dey put am to sleep but e go de wake up with time..
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by DjRickyNG: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Alot of pro APC Trolls wandering unnecessary words! Which leader fails to do employment for almost 4 years in office but hurriedly employed 12,000 workers,installed new traditional rulers & so on immediately he lost being elected for second term & had few weeks to leave the office. Oyetola is a fool for not wanting a peaceful transition of power but want 2 truncate the already dying peace of the state.

8 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by akinade28(f): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Most people commenting on this thread don't stay in Osun and they don't know what is going on within the state. All the last minute appointment Oyetola did were mostly inappropriate just to cause trouble for Adeleke. These monarchs were politically selected, depriving the rightful owners and the people from these towns are lamenting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Oluwapogba(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yh!, imole deh..
Dose monarch needs to be dethroned.. Expecially dat Akirun niqqa was made King just because e sabi pesin plus e get money..
Ah was in de state den last year when @fresh akinkunmi dey interview some Kingmakers den.. OmO many things do OFF for diz course try tongue... Kudos Mr Gomina wink
adioolayi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-sacks-12000-workers-dethrones-three-monarchs/

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by uba1991: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
what reason do you put there mumu
how can you make appointment after losing election? Oyetola only remember to recruit Osun people after losing election in July.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by alanto: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

LoL . I heard he is part of Alhaji Mikano Presidential Campaign Council
Na PrinceofLagos fit tell us... That one like associate with failures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Echoban: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I don't expect Adeleke to be behaving like this. Am one of the people that campaign heavily for him. Telling my Igbo brothers in Osun state to vote for Imole. Make he take am easy.

Ure one of the bad electoral decision makers we have in this country. I dont like PMB APC but u can't tell me Ade dancer is better than Oyetola. Na na no right thinking man will do that. Oyetola met the state worst and in 4gewrs stabilize the state. Adeleke is more like a stomach Infrastructure man..

I'm not surprised u Igbo have soft spot for PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by mrksquare: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
adioolayi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-sacks-12000-workers-dethrones-three-monarchs/

This is how all the illegal and nepotistic employment of Rumuopirokon and Elelenwo people by Wike into Rivers state University and IAUE will be reversed by the next governor of Rivers state.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by KanuSE: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Power still intoxicating Osun state Dancer!

He would cool down soon!

He's doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Reference(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
kettykin:
He should have waited

Politically speaking the earlier an elected leader makes the hardest decisions the better. Within a week the number dueto be retrenched will be down to 5,000 due to influences, within a month it will be down to 1,000 and by his 100th day in government he will be a lame duck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by seborrhic: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

He would cool down soon!
Some of you are irredeemably dull one wonders how you were able to pass through school.
An outgoing governor on the last few days of his government employed thousands and installed monarchs.
Why didn't he do all that in the last 4 years of his government?
Or looking at it from another commonsensical angle,would oyetola have dared that if he was re-elected.
Politicians use your heads because they feel there are people out there that can't think for themselves.
Even if the dancing governor doesn't perform,but any person with a commonsense would have annulled all those emergency appointments because they were done without thought and process and definitely without considering the financial state of the government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
workchopNG:
With the kind of hypocrisy that are filled in this thread, I'll be right to say Nigeria will never get better if all our young people think this way.

A Governor that failed to get re-elected, suddenly thought it wise to employ 12k people... why didn't he carry out the employment exercise all these years... oh! He wants to create problems for the incoming Governor, wicked people.

Worst are the hypocrites commenting otherwise here, when they actually know the truth. All evil you guys support, go later touch una one by one.
Hypocrisy? Uhhhhh
Oyetola also employed the monarchs too?
Yeye....

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Christistruth00: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Ife/Modakeke crisis never settle o... E go hard to settle am... They go dey put am to sleep but e go de wake up with time..

Ooni Aderemi Settled the Matter

His first Wife was even Modakeke

It was Ooni Sijawade that entered into the Jungle to drag out and wake up sleeping trouble

that was already unconscious from a deadly knockout from Ooni Aderemi

Before that Modakeke People had even started identifying as and calling themselves Ife indigenes

and they both attended the same Parapo meetings

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Mandate2023: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Is it that you are so dumb to read the reasons.

What stupid reasons.....u want to justify the sack of workers, r dey not osun indigene

That's hw it has always been with govt.....he has started d wrong way
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na who Dey pay their salaries?
temitope27:
Shey no be wahala be this now

Does he even av the right to sack monarch

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
What do you know about politics?
Mandate2023:

What stupid reasons.....u want to justify the sack of workers, r dey not osun indigene

That's hw it has always been with govt.....he has started d wrong way

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by crossfm: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
workchopNG:
With the kind of hypocrisy that are filled in this thread, I'll be right to say Nigeria will never get better if all our young people think this way.

A Governor that failed to get re-elected, suddenly thought it wise to employ 12k people... why didn't he carry out the employment exercise all these years... oh! He wants to create problems for the incoming Governor, wicked people.

Worst are the hypocrites commenting otherwise here, when they actually know the truth. All evil you guys support, go later touch una one by one.

The only reasonable comment I have read so far,God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by zealousayo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
sehin79:
those 12000 employed by oyetola... is a trap for the adeleke...but i do not understand the sacking of monarch?
Did you know that one of the deposed monarchs (Owa of Igbajo) is the immediate past chairman of Osun State APC. I'm talking of Gboyega Famodun. And then, many lives have been lost because of Akirun stool.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Larrykaysail(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Shey no be wahala be this now

Does he even av the right to sack monarch
you think so, they are all political OBA,

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by seborrhic: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
workchopNG:

People that you even thought went to school reasoning like cows.
If Adeleke fails to pay these people because the money is not there,same i diots would come shouting he failed because he is owing several months.
Assuming he doesn't win election in 4 years time and employs another 20k before handing over,these same imps would start castigating him because he is not of their party.
Very annoying set of some brain challenged folks on nland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by bonnyhope: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

He would cool down soon!

The predecessor made those appointments to set trap for him, he is doing himself a favour

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Lukuluku69(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
adioolayi:

I know this would be Adeleke next move. 12,000 Workers? hmmm.

These are Osun indigenes o.

Well I know he will replace them. The only difference will be their Part affiliation.

Sack APC leaning Workers and replace them with PDP leaning ones.

Omi eko, eko ni.
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by IamDietiesGod: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
workchopNG:

You dey mind them. Although most of those commenters are ignorant, they know nothing but behaved as if they knew something.

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Haveyoueatentod: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omo this one na vawulence o dem go reason him matter grin
Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Belleful: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Democracy have turned our once revered monarch stools to ordinary local government chairmen positions. No more respect and loyalty. It's now the Monarch that shows respect and loyalty to the government in power. What an Irony!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs by Gboom: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Emexicoman:
The outgoing government employed people after losing the election. Hope you know the motive?
These are the people he has releived of their duties. I don't not know about the monarchs
Did outgoing governor employ 12000 staffs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / 196 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1728. 306 discharged. 51 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.