Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement (25139 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by sreamsense: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I don't hate Tinubu but considering his age, he's health status coupled with his gibberish blabbings, I'd say Peter Obi is the best choice for the south.

The tinubu that handled Lagos between 1999-2007 is not the Tinubu contesting for presidency. This one is worn-out with age.

Let's come together to support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Unfortunately, obi is not well equipped for the top position. He is just full of theory, there is no way obi can be packaged to meet present requirements. We don't need his warehouse economic at moment. Trial and error governance will not help Nigeria now. Tell obi to go and queue for more years, he can't just take shortcut to Aso rock. Keep you sympathy about Tinubu and rather sympathize with obi on how he keeps comming with fake statistics on vital issue related to governance.

It means if he becomes president, he will only keep transmitting lies for free download about governance. As little as Anambra is, we can't see any tangible things he has done and most of what he claimed to have done are rubbished with facts in his presence. Even blinds and dumbs can confirm wonderful things Tinubu did in Lagos and nobody can come out to deny he lied. Why are we going to manage obi when their is right tool (Tinubu) for the job?

Don't just tell us what obi will do when he becomes president, tell us what he has done before that we can point to in Anambra because talking is cheap, anybody can talk "I will..., I will...", but as it stands now, we can't even trust obi talks on " I will... " because of its lie arithmetic machine. Trump and America president where we borrowed democracy are older than Tinubu, Atiku, your second choice is older than Tinubu why bothering yourself about age?

Tinubu might not be vocal to gush out lies like obi, but he has experience and loaded with innovative minds to see future in governance which will benefit Nigeria at moment. He is not a political prostitute like Obi that is jumping from party to party searching for shortcut to Aso rock. Tinubum is honest, trusted and competent while obi is full of lies and can't be trusted because he is even a product of Ojukwu the coward, obi will run away from tough political challenges like Ojukwu just like he ran away from PDP primary because of fear of defeat.

Obi should be in primary two of Tinubu's school of politics now reading ABC of Nigeria politics, he is not yet ripe for the top job now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=TheChameleon post=118753470][/quote]

Omo see tears.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left]

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by tyinfinity: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
One corrupt OsU policeman that works for peter Pandora wañt to donate his salary .he will be using the bribe and other illegal money to sustain till month end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by diransom: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tomorrow they face room trial for being political

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Adeagbo77: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you donate your whole one month salary to Obi-Datti movement, what will you and your family eat during that period? I laugh for you in 'Saheli' language. Your eyes will be clear if you no see bribe collect from motorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by uba1991: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe his mother don't even have a mattress to sleep. Now he is trying to fetch water from bucket to ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by historic: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
sreamsense:

Unfortunately, obi is not well equipped for the top position. He is just full of theory, there is no way obi can be packaged to meet present requirements. We don't need his warehouse economic at moment. Trial and error governance will not help Nigeria now. Tell obi to go and queue for more years, he can't just take shortcut to Aso rock. Keep you sympathy about Tinubu and rather sympathize with obi on how he keeps comming with fake statistics on vital issue related to governance.

It means if he becomes president, he will only keep transmitting lies for free download about governance. As little as Anambra is, we can't see any tangible things he has done and most of what he claimed to have done are rubbished with facts in his presence. Even blinds and dumbs can confirm wonderful things Tinubu did in Lagos and nobody can come out to deny he lied. Why are we going to manage obi when their is right tool (Tinubu) for the job?

Don't just tell us what obi will do when he becomes president, tell us what he has done before that we can point to in Anambra because talking is cheap, anybody can talk "I will..., I will...", but as it stands now, we can't even trust obi talks on " I will... " because of its lie arithmetic machine. Trump and America president where we borrowed democracy are older than Tinubu, Atiku, your second choice is older than Tinubu why bothering yourself about age?

Tinubu might not be vocal to gush out lies like obi, but he has experience and loaded with innovative minds to see future in governance which will benefit Nigeria at moment. He is not a political prostitute like Obi that is jumping from party to party searching for shortcut to Aso rock. Tinubum is honest, trusted and competent while obi is full of lies and can't be trusted because he is even a product of Ojukwu the coward, obi will run away from tough political challenges like Ojukwu just like he ran away from PDP primary because of fear of defeat.

Obi should be in primary two of Tinubu's school of politics now reading ABC of Nigeria politics, he is not yet ripe for the top job now

Just go straight and tell us you support Tinubu because he is Yoruba and not all this lies of him doing wonders in this same Lagos I have been for more than three decades... Bigot

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by uba1991: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Is this the kind of police we will deploy for free and fair elections? This police man is partisan and we cannot trust him on our elections.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by tafabaloo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
A good policeman is expected to be apolitical.
I won't be surprised if he was asked to be tried in orderly room for indiscretion and discreditable conduct ,unbecoming of a policeman anytime soon.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by mercysamuelson(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
How much monthly salary e want drop for Obi wey e no go fit make daily with their dubious daily activities? Know that and know peace.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Ashirioluwa: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
He lives with money he made from checkpoint
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Antoeni(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
All For The Love of Pero Obi .
Shame On APC

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Laughingkk: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
He should include the EGUNJE and all the ROADBLOCK COLLECTION O
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Ance4Liverpool: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obidient officer Weldon bro
We are taking over our country by force
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by KosiGee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
iSense247:
That means it is true that there are few sensible heads among Nigeria policemen. I had written them off before.

A good Nigeria is POssible.

You support what he has done? I can see you have nearly 170 people liking your comment.

I’m an Obi supporter but if I was IGP or Buhari, this man is finished. He is a police man and people like him should be neutral.

Imagine a policeman or military man saying the same about Atiku or Tinubu.

That policeman in my opinion is very stupid and unprofessional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by anngodwin: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Too bad, because Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
if he doesn't drop u'l drop him right?
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by DimIsaac10(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Should be sacked or demoted immediately.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Kavod: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
unclejb2:
I would authoritatively confirm that this young police offer has lost his job.
Tinubu will pay anything to get him sacked.

Nigerians will settle him in the short term, and he would be ok las las when Obi becomes president

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi for president.
NO.... MAKE WE FIGHT FOR THEM TO RE-WRITE THIS FRAUDULENT CONSTITUTION... ABEG TRY READ AM.. IF YOU NOR CRY CALL ME BASTARD. THE IMPUNITY IS ALARMING.... HOW GOVERNOR WHEN RULE 1999 GO DE GET THE SAME SALARY OF THE PRESENT? PLUS BULLET PROOF CARS O, SEE IF THAT SAME EX-GOVERNOR MARRY 3 MORE WIVES THEN THE WIVES GO GET THE SAME SALARY AND TREATMENT THE CURRENT FIRST LADY DE GET. IF NA THAT CONSTITUTION OBI WAN WORK ON THEN HE IS THE WORST OF THE 3 BECAUSE NA FROM MINORITY TRIBE AND HE WONT HAVE EVEN 5% OF SENATE VOTES. THE BEST NA TINUBU BECAUSE HE IS DIEING AND WANT TO MAKE AMENDS FOR HIS MISTAKES. GO READ THE CONSTITUTION BROTHER. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES...... I SAY NO TO THIS CONSTITUTION..... SO IF ANY GOVERNOR MARRY 15 WIVES, THEM GO DE PAY THE SAME SALARY THE PRESENT GOVERNOR WIFE DE RECEIVE.. THE SAME FURNITURE ALLOWANCES, THE SAME CARS, THE SAME SECURITY.... ALWAYS TRUST A DIEING MAN TO DELIVER, TAKE CUE FROM YOUR SAVIOR YESHUA... NA WHO KNOW SAY E DE DIE DE WORK TOWARDS PERFECTION.. AND LASTLY OBI NA THE GREATEST LIAR... WHICH KIND MONEY WAN FREAK TINUBU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by funshint(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope this one has gotten another job. Shouldn't this be considered a violation of "rules of engagement"? Goodluck to him.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by JOemmy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Are you a human or a programmed bot?
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by oneMalik: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Dismissal loading.....

This is not gonna be about political party or whatever .

Strictly code of conduct !

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Bryan88(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
hav been following ur comments since and I hav only but one question 2 ask...Abeg na u wan drop OBI out of the race latest December like u said?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Trustyourself: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Seems you've gotten used to this hunger and poverty that is beating you up and down. Please think beyond ethnic lines and support the candidate that will stand the test of time in this modern age.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by FavouredNK: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Prophet of doom, in your dreams
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Shikini: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Great
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by lukency(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
I trust na them them.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
An example of the type of Policemen we want to see.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by olaeffect(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

To bet with you just dey hungry me.
But I know you are only trying to catch cruise cool
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by olaeffect(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
oneMalik:
Dismissal loading.....

This is not gonna be about political party or whatever .

Strictly code of conduct !

Sentiments apart, you are talking fact.
I be Obidient, but they should not have done this with uniform.
I won't be happy if one of the "Agbado, ewa, garri" guys have done same in uniform.
Because we dey play politics no mean say we too must be crazy like the heartless demons in government that have not allowed Nigeria/Nigerians to evolve.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by ogatboy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

No dey deceive yourself, Atiku is stepping down for BAT January 23, 2023. You heard it here first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.