Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement (25146 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by unclejb2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kavod:

NO.... MAKE WE FIGHT FOR THEM TO RE-WRITE THIS FRAUDULENT CONSTITUTION... ABEG TRY READ AM.. IF YOU NOR CRY CALL ME BASTARD. THE IMPUNITY IS ALARMING.... HOW GOVERNOR WHEN RULE 1999 GO DE GET THE SAME SALARY OF THE PRESENT? PLUS BULLET PROOF CARS O, SEE IF THAT SAME EX-GOVERNOR MARRY 3 MORE WIVES THEN THE WIVES GO GET THE SAME SALARY AND TREATMENT THE CURRENT FIRST LADY DE GET. IF NA THAT CONSTITUTION OBI WAN WORK ON THEN HE IS THE WORST OF THE 3 BECAUSE NA FROM MINORITY TRIBE AND HE WONT HAVE EVEN 5% OF SENATE VOTES. THE BEST NA TINUBU BECAUSE HE IS DIEING AND WANT TO MAKE AMENDS FOR HIS MISTAKES. GO READ THE CONSTITUTION BROTHER. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES...... I SAY NO TO THIS CONSTITUTION..... SO IF ANY GOVERNOR MARRY 15 WIVES, THEM GO DE PAY THE SAME SALARY THE PRESENT GOVERNOR WIFE DE RECEIVE.. THE SAME FURNITURE ALLOWANCES, THE SAME CARS, THE SAME SECURITY.... ALWAYS TRUST A DIEING MAN TO DELIVER, TAKE CUE FROM YOUR SAVIOR YESHUA... NA WHO KNOW SAY E DE DIE DE WORK TOWARDS PERFECTION.. AND LASTLY OBI NA THE GREATEST LIAR... WHICH KIND MONEY WAN FREAK TINUBU?
you are definitely reasoning with your anus. Which Tinubu to be president of which country? All of us cannot be mad at the same time
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Chetas81(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goodoldays:

Trust me they are not foolish,they are kept in the dark,they are not enlightened but that’s not to say there are no foolish ones

As foolish as supporting an old sick man to become the president upon the sorry condition we are in simply because they want to pepper a particular tribe.They know themselves,that’s the height of foolishness
but what is the solution to the challenge
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
sreamsense:

Unfortunately, obi is not well equipped for the top position. He is just full of theory, there is no way obi can be packaged to meet present requirements. We don't need his warehouse economic at moment. Trial and error governance will not help Nigeria now. Tell obi to go and queue for more years, he can't just take shortcut to Aso rock. Keep you sympathy about Tinubu and rather sympathize with obi on how he keeps comming with fake statistics on vital issue related to governance.

It means if he becomes president, he will only keep transmitting lies for free download about governance. As little as Anambra is, we can't see any tangible things he has done and most of what he claimed to have done are rubbished with facts in his presence. Even blinds and dumbs can confirm wonderful things Tinubu did in Lagos and nobody can come out to deny he lied. Why are we going to manage obi when their is right tool (Tinubu) for the job?

Don't just tell us what obi will do when he becomes president, tell us what he has done before that we can point to in Anambra because talking is cheap, anybody can talk "I will..., I will...", but as it stands now, we can't even trust obi talks on " I will... " because of its lie arithmetic machine. Trump and America president where we borrowed democracy are older than Tinubu, Atiku, your second choice is older than Tinubu why bothering yourself about age?

Tinubu might not be vocal to gush out lies like obi, but he has experience and loaded with innovative minds to see future in governance which will benefit Nigeria at moment. He is not a political prostitute like Obi that is jumping from party to party searching for shortcut to Aso rock. Tinubum is honest, trusted and competent while obi is full of lies and can't be trusted because he is even a product of Ojukwu the coward, obi will run away from tough political challenges like Ojukwu just like he ran away from PDP primary because of fear of defeat.

Obi should be in primary two of Tinubu's school of politics now reading ABC of Nigeria politics, he is not yet ripe for the top job now
MEGA TRASH
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by BluntCrazeMan: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
KosiGee:

You support what he has done? I can see you have nearly 170 people liking your comment.

I’m an Obi supporter but if I was IGP or Buhari, this man is finished. He is a police man and people like him should be neutral.

Imagine a policeman or military man saying the same about Atiku or Tinubu.

That policeman in my opinion is very stupid and unprofessional.
Unprofessional??
Yes..
He is.
Sanctions?
Yes. He would be sanctioned.
His sanction would even go viral and attract sympathy and some form of help from people.
But he might not regret being inside this video at the end of the day
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Goodoldays(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Chetas81:
but what is the solution to the challenge

They have intentionally made people poor,uneducated for the evil plans

The solution is for us to the do the talking,sensitize people of the impending doom,it’s difficult because some won’t believe you but keep doing what you are doing,don’t get angry and stop.We must break out of this evil satanic status squo
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by jige4topclass(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
I was driving through a major road in Warri and got to a Police stop-and-search point, and one of the Policemen saw the mini Labour Party flag in front of my car then said to me "I will not search you or ask you of any particulars because you are OBIDIENT; just go.
On another occasion, I was driving to FUPRE
with my 2 younger brothers and got to a Police check point, they parked me and asked for my vehicle particulars and driver's license. While bringing them out, a Policeman came, on sighting the LP flag, he said "let them go; can't you see they are OBIDIENTS "
Everybody is tired of APC and their administration. E touch me , e touch you.
Vote wisely
#OBIDATTI2023.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Mayeldah(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
cashout things

Investor police

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Kavod: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2022
unclejb2:
you are definitely reasoning with your anus. Which Tinubu to be president of which country? All of us cannot be mad at the same time
No WAHALA OOOOO. THANK YOU
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Tingotoe: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Guy shut up abeg

Make we get sense na. Obi is the best for the job now
So he should shut up because he doesn't believe in your Peter Obi abi? What of If he tells you the same? It's a democracy and everyone has the right to choose
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by awoluyi(m): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2022
How will this policeman eat throughout the following month after donating his salary? I asked a friend. My friend said "Hmmm, don't forget that this policeman works at the roadblock not too far from Idi Iroko." I don't understand what my friend meant.
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by oneMalik: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thats the fact bro.

we don't need to leave our brain behind at all cost .

olaeffect:

Sentiments apart, you are talking fact.
I be Obidient, but they should not have done this with uniform.
I won't be happy if one of the "Agbado, ewa, garri" guys have done same in uniform.
Because we dey play politics no mean say we too must be crazy like the heartless demons in government that have not allowed Nigeria/Nigerians to evolve.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by Whoknowsme: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
BigYash:
Hand don meet all of them. Except for the suffering and smiling urchins
Urchins should get their APVs to vote APshit. Na una agbado master talk am o,no be me.. Bruuuuuuuuum .. Bruuuuuum
grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
So he should shut up because he doesn't believe in your Peter Obi abi? What of If he tells you the same? It's a democracy and everyone has the right to choose
just like u see fire and step on it with your bare foot...it's that a right choice?! Na waa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Momoh, Madueke, Nezor SA, & Tridax SA: The Real CABAL? / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.