Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel (463 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / I Gave Birth To Udom Politically / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by umoh461(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
A CHALLENGE TO THE GOVERNOR
"Let me use this opportunity to respond to His Excellency Governor UDOM Emmanuel.
I want him to challenge me, If he does, I will release a document by tomorrow morning".

ON THE FIRST BANK SAGA
"As I speak to you right now, Udom's government is owing First Bank 178billion naira.
When I mentioned this you thought I was lying but thank God for Governor Wike"

ON 2015 ELECTIONS...
"I stepped down for him in 2015. I would have won my election.
You voted for him, I voted for him and he became our Governor.
I want to be a Governor in 2023, that's why I'm respecting him and that office"

ON UDOM'S BOAST ABOUT COURT CASES
"He said he has spoilt Akan Okon's case, Akpabio's case, Akan Udofia's case,
but I assure you all that my case is very different"

BECAUSE OF UDOM
"It is because of Governor Udom that I am in court today.
I supported him and stood by him against all odds.
The case started in 2018 and he is well aware, so he wants to use it to fight me but God will see me through"

UDOM'S MALICIOUS TREATMENT OF RETIREES
"Upon all the money accrued to Akwa Ibom State from the Federal Government, Governor Udom Emmanuel has caged our retirees in poverty. Some of them have died from sicknesses they could have used their money to treat"

OBA DARES UDOM
"Like I am doing, I want Governor Udom Emmanuel to mention my name and say whatever he wants to say about me and I will release certain documents".
"Let Governor Udom take the microphone and tell the world that what I'm saying are lies.
That's why he wants to get his own successor who will cover up for him.
But God won't allow him succeed"

1 Like

Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by immortalcrown(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
A vulture fighting a hawk because they both eye the same prey.
Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by Shalommy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Who is Oba in Akwa ibom? ..Chaii undecided
Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by BeardedMeat(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Who is Bassey Albert? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by BeardedMeat(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
A vulture fighting a hawk because they both eye the same prey.
Very true.
Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by Phantom233: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shalommy:
He's the incoming governor who's unstoppable and highly cherish by the people, he's a man with a lion's hearty who contributed immensely to the success of udoms emmanuel in the last gubernatorial election.
Re: Oba's Message To Udom Emmanuel by Naijapromoter: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
OBA is the one man that made the difference when Akpabio quit PDP. Because of men like OBA, Udom won the elections and survive till today\
Shalommy:

(1) (Reply)

A Section Of The Media Has Sold Out / Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC / Lawan Never Called Shettima Apc’s Presidential Candidate – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.