Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? (2142 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by pinkgoodies(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Osariemen12:

No wonder she slept with a mad man like your father to produce a magpie like you. It wasn't a coincidence afterall.

Quote me again if you only want to affirm the speculation that foolishness is your inheritance.

Ozuor.

And later slept with ur demented fada to produce a pyscho like u. Wow, now i see why ur mom always calls u a waste. I think waste is an understatement. Don't cry, Adieu Efulefu
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Kingzeez10: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
DSC7:
Abia...

Osun state...

Ogun state.....

Niger state.....

Adamawa....

Zamfara state....

Benue state...

Kogi state...

Kwara state.....

These states deserves better Governors...
Remove Ogun state
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Grgt0n: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Imo state is among the most backward states in Nigeria. Owerri is a glorified village. Watch the present outlook of Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

Osariemen12:

Why?
Give me your reasons.

From 1999 to 2007 name the best 10 performing governors and see if OUK of Abia, and Chimaroke (not sure of the spelling) of Enugu aren't among. From 2007 to 2015, Chime was the star among governors and Okorocha tried in Imo, forget that his people hate him because of his party. His works puts Owerri among the most beautiful state capitals today.

So you see, Enugu has been fortunate until the present administration. Abia had on good turn and two consecutive catastrophes. Imo had two good turns and one horrendous administration. I don't know much about Ebonyi but judging it among states created the same year, it is miles ahead of others.

I'll repeat it, after south south, southeast has the best governors in Nigeria since 1999.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
pinkgoodies:

And later slept with my demented fada to produce a pyscho like me. Wow, now i see why my mom always calls me a waste. I think waste is an understatement. Don't cry, Adieu Efulefu

Thanks for the affirmation. Your mom would've wasted the waste though.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by DSC7: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Remove Ogun state

How is ogun state better in terms of infrastructural development?
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ekiti state .
My humble state has been blessed with clowns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecowas Chairman Since 1999 / Ebi Pa Wa O: Yoruba Women Protest Hardship, Threaten To Beat Up Tinubu In Ogun / Govt Stops Cash, Cheque Payments, Goes Electronic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.