Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years (23365 Views)

See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by gasparpisciotta: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obi Datti wants to build skyscrapers in the sky
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Don't worry, we will give you guys chance after Atiku.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Do Anambra like dat first .. we no want talk grin
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
They will do far worse in four years more than worst he did in 8 tumultuous years in Anambra. He will take us back to the wilderness in less than three months. It is a no, no win.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by casualobserver: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Comedians, he should go and see what is happening in Osun and know he can’t do jack sheet without senators or Rep members.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by gimakon2(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
From frying pan to fire, the devil you know is better than the angel in the shadows, events of 2015 should have opened the eyes of the mumus.

But we know your type, look but they shall not still see.

We have seen Tinubu and APC and Buhari
I have seen what Obi did in Anambara.

Both have been tested, the only trusted that goes to Tinubu is a surety that he will destroy Nigeria. The only surety that Obi is trusted is to make Nigeria again, therefore they are both parallel lines.

Atiku won't do much. He needs to tell us what he forgot at aso rock villa back then....I know you would ask me how, but let me answer you. My father was an ex custom officer, Atiku was also Ex custom officer, We saw what he did during his time, and when he was vice president , he never did anything for Adamawa..

I will stop here...

3 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obalacam:
That was what we begged and asked buhari 5o do for us but he was acting as if we asked him 5o move mountain

Muhammadu Buhari did not ascend the Presidency to listen to you, me or anyone of the millions of Nigerians who voted for him.

After suffering for over a decade to attain the highest office, he simply achieved it to boost his miserable military CV, polish the lives of his generations yet unborn, junket across international boundaries and to make today's Nigerians feel the crude ways of toiling to survive, as he was taught in the army.

So the joke is on you and the entirety of Nigerians who expected beds of roses with a man who has always felt no human deserves to smile for more than five seconds in two days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
How
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Olukayodeaustyn: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
I pray so, we will save this.
God be one your side you shall win
[code][/code]
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Benwallt(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
Street sample survey tips Obi to win.
On the internet alone.
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by hopexter(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Coming to Adamawa to plant Cassava undecided

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Okhuadams(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/what-obi-lp-will-do-in-four-years-datti-ahmed/
Which office I know you are definitely not talking about the office be temporary being occupy by PMB waiting for the E L K 1 the OLOROGO 1 of Delta State. The JAGABAN of Africa
take over
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Herkim(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nigerians are gullible people easily to manipulate , all those things he mentioned above can it be achieved without adequate planning and stable economy

Capital No, do not allow any politician to deceived you be wise

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by pacesetting: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
A politician right. But how long will you keep brandishing everyone typical politician? Have Nigerian politicians gotten deep into you that you can't separate real from chaff? There is something about that man called Peter Obi that shows sincerety and trust. Among the three major candidates, who do you think should be trusted?
3ple9iner:
Typical politician talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by openmine(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
sonature1:

Will you swear an oath to quit Nairaland if Obi doesn't?
He wont give up!
When December is over,he will say latest January and possibly February grin grin
Its a phycological ploy to discourage the neutral from supporting a candidate that is a rival to his preferred presidential aspirant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Teenaira: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
kk2027:
Nigeria about to be great again

Thank God

Talk is extremely cheap.
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Roger3D(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Everything about tinubu is fraudulent, imagine stealing Donald Duke's child-hood picture, former cross river State govnor as his own, tinubu isn't different from Yahoo guy's, this drug Lord has no attribute of a presidential material,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor,

Tinubu and atiku are both political criminal's and mentally demented expired product's, anyone thinking of voting for either of them is an enemy to his or her Future and generation's yet unborn,

Vote wisely,
Vote for Peter Obi
Absolute garbage!
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

What bro
Corruption is embedded in our blood as Nigerians we call it connection, don’t forget at federal levels it doesn’t take two buh a massive team of dedicated people who are ready to make things work

Then the head is ok, the body seems to function a bit well
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by buzorcharles(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by GboyegaD(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is what you call people who are ready for government not those who all they say is gossip about other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by intruder15(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

May some with Atiku's nature lead your company in future if you don't have any yet. May he lead your investment how he has and would have led Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by 07kjb: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Any one wishing NIGERIA good shouldn't fail to vote this duo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by intruder15(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

What bro
Corruption is embedded in our blood as Nigerians we call it connection, don’t forget at federal levels it doesn’t take two buh a massive team of dedicated people who are ready to make things work

It takes a good structure to eradicate corruption. It takes time. The current structure won't. I don't see Tinubu tackling it in all honesty. Hence the change.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by labelle123(f): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by francis5051: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
stop acting like devil with all these this man said u still want to bring corrupt atiku to power what is even wrong wit some of you self ? Are u not tired of been stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by blueAgent(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
From frying pan to fire, the devil you know is better than the angel in the shadows, events of 2015 should have opened the eyes of the mumus.

But we know your type, look but they shall not still see.

Who is the devil we know,Tinubu?
God forbid BAT thing.
Instead of APCshit to rig this election and install Tinubu Nigeria would divide.

Useless party.

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Obalacam(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Buddha3:

Muhammadu Buhari did not ascend the Presidency to listen to you, me or anyone of the millions of Nigerians who voted for him.

After suffering for over a decade to attain the highest office, he simply achieved it to boost his miserable military CV, polish the lives of his generations yet unborn, junket across international boundaries and to make today's Nigerians feel the crude ways of toiling to survive, as he was taught in the army.

So the joke is on you and the entirety of Nigerians who expected beds of roses with a man who has always felt no human deserves to smile for more than five seconds in two days.
Guy calm down
Am not the reason for your frustrations.
Fyi,I never voted for buhari

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by blueAgent(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenses:

You people that voted buhari were asking mountain to move buhari

Lol....only a fool would have believed APC and Buhari in 2015.

I have never I repeat never had faith in this useless party and president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by switlily25(f): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
I still remember how APC and Buhari deceived Nigerians by promising us Heaven on earth…only to get into power and show us Shege!
I will never be carried away with Obi’s saintly demeanour and fake promises because he is not different from the others,he’s just good in packaging himself!
I have been asking his supporters to explain why he didn’t turn Anambra into a low budget Dubai when he was the governor and they haven’t been able to answer that question!
All they do is make noise online,insult other presidential candidates on their own pages and constitute nuisance!
Most of them don’t even have PVCs and they don’t even know why they’re supporting him…bandwagon effect I guess!
Our politicians will continue to deceive and manipulate us until we keep tribal and religious sentiments aside and vote for people with visible achievements…not tales by moonlight!
Ps.If you are an obedient zombie,avoid me!

Re: Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years by Qardinalcaptain: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lie lie politicians..later they put the blame on senate that they are the one who fail to approve things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.