Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital (73378 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / Babies Switched At Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
If this happens in the north, this same set of people would have been shouting
FEAR NORTH
ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS WORLD

MEANWHILE MANY OF THEM AFTER BIAFRA WAR CANT REALLY SAY WITH 100% ASSURANCE WHO THEIR FATHER IS .

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Something similar happened in South Africa.
God have mercy in those child thieves.
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Mrkumareze(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:

If you see one that looks like you, talks like you, you won't be curious?

U forgot we always have a lookalike . So na to dey do DNA dey waka

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Ransomtheking(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy who get time to read undecided
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by omonnakoda: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Igbo
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Neddstark: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
The story actually brought tears to my eyes because it actually happened to someone I know and care a lot about. She was swapped at birth for a male child by her rich parents who were desperate to have a male child. She suffered too much in the poor family she found herself. It's a long story. I'm going to cry more and pray she finds her real parents soon. The girl really suffered.

The doctor will be writhing in hell for putting the poor child through this torture. So wicked of them. Touching story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Till today I don't know who my biological father is...I'm 30 and I have never asked my mom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Neddstark: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
You just came up with the idea of doing DNA with someone who's never in anyway known to be your relative shocked

She had a strong feeling that they were her family. She felt drawn to them.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Bahamas95(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Since I joined Nairaland this is the first time I am reading an epistle from the beginning to the end........Wonders shall never end.

Thank God Julie has reunited with her real family.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by jimyjames(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
brainpulse:
These SE people have been in the business of stealing and selling babies since time immemorial
At least the babies are not used for rituals, like people in one region does

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Moh247: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
I knew it must be Anambra or imo
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Goalnaldo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
This story is very long long. I gave up reading
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by bigdammyj: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Interesting story.
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by nighthawk1: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
And the summary is.....
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by faithfull18(f): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nawa oh!
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ahiazu Mbaise local government area of Imo state
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by kayusely70(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Scandalous scandal!!!!!!!
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Superpower(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
You just came up with the idea of doing DNA with someone who's never in anyway known to be your relative shocked
Did you even read the thread?

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by ObalendeCMS: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
I wonder if my aunt’s “adopted” son will ever be reunited with his rightful parents?

I hope he’s able to cope with the fact that she’s not his real mother and he never had any “real” father.

The boy go worry my aunt gan for future.

Btw, I’m so happy for Julie. Her story brought tears to my eyes.

Now, I believe in DESTINY.

May God punish child traffickers.

Amén!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Amadi84: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
The story here is a regular one.
Also there are lots of unthinkable things that happens in such homes masterminded by an inner circle.

Read more here-

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by wiseone28: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This reminds me of those days we would always wish Dangote comes around to claim us. grin grin
I for happy die cos i know i would be fat like Aisha buhari

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by wiseone28: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
gaby:
This is the true definition of "blood is thicker than water".

This is Hollywood worth.
If it was in America them for come buy the story..

Nollywood will rather copy than buy it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by oneMalik: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
First time ever to spend my time reading this kind of story .

This one LOUD o !

But instead of peoplé to end their lives in jail Nigerians will now want the case to settle underground . What a country !

If I'm the father , I wouldn't mind sending a whole community to prison for this case... Na pure FBI job I go run on them legally ... as I dey drag you you go dey drag person wey go dey drag another dey drag drag unaself come enter problem .

Conspiracy !

9 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Psady(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
brainpulse:
These SE people have been in the business of stealing and selling babies since time immemorial
stop the tribal bashing! It wouldn't do you any good.
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by wildkat: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Two plenty.

Who has time should read and summarize.

I am only to destroy APC to the victory of Peter Obi.
I support u. Enough of the weird old man and his urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo and
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by tyinfinity: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
I know one day peter obi will reunite with his Hausa father.or his biological dad might be Atiku Abubakar
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by tooth4tooth: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Two plenty.

Who has time should read and summarize.

I am only to destroy APC to the victory of Peter Obi.
The best way to hide something from a black man is inside a book because he won't touch it. In summary,learn to read

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Cmanforall: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
dre11:
Enugu Woman Narrates How She Discovered Daughter 20 Years After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/enugu-woman-narrates-how-she-discovered-daughter-20-years-after-she-was-stolen-birth
The girl no resemble the woman

Or do you think that resemble to warrant people asking if they are related?
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Sendero: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ibo man and baby stealing na 5 & 6

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Brushstrokes20: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Quite an intriguing piece with a happily ever after ending!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Princebest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
What?! I read everything line by line and words for words.
This is seriously serious. Many more yet to be revealed. Human, the most dangerous creature to ever exist. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.