Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital (73409 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / Babies Switched At Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Vinnie2000(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
Since I joined Nairaland this is the first time I am reading an epistle from the beginning to the end........Wonders shall never end.

Thank God Julie has reunited with her real family.

The Story is Damn Worth Reading

ONLY LAZY PPLE ARE COMPLAINING.

I Also read from Beginning to the End

After NEPA and POLICE, DOCTORS are the Most Wicked Professionals.!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by MumEmdy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
You just came up with the idea of doing DNA with someone who's never in anyway known to be your relative shocked

Somebody that knows something must have brief that girl about the circumstances surrounding her birth which might have led her to that shop for proper investigation.. I'm Just thinking aloud

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Stevosty: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
emmyluizzz:
so person read all these long notes...na wah ooo

people are really JOBLESS
Don't be lazy, it is an interesting read.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by fineberry(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na human being go read all this
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na novel I wan read so?
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Lionking1913(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Too many seasons abeg
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hmm! Wonders shall never end. They should just part ways peacefully and leave the woman alone

She's taken care of her for 20 good years and gave her education. What if she had used her for rituals...? Truth be told, there's no way the girl's mind won't be tending towards her foster mum once in a while, despite the historic reunion. This life o ga oo

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
What a story

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by damosade(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
super story. God has a way of unveiling the mystery things.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Mrkumareze(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
MumEmdy:

Somebody that knows something must have brief that girl about the circumstances surrounding her birth which might have led her to that shop for proper investigation.. I'm Just thinking aloud

There's more sense in what you have written than that long epistle.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm! Some Nollywood storylines that seem unrealistic are actually real.
I'm telling you. We're debating seriously in my house right now after reading this piece. Things are happening. Most of the nollywood movies acted are actually real.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by harmony75: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Truly no matter how you cover truth must surely come out.. What will be will be.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Domistar5(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
This things be the thing Dem they act for Philippine movies cheesy

If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Ibelearner: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Destiny can only be delay not deny
It is well with you people

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nolly wood directed by Tchidi abii Teko benson cheesy
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by jessyzin(f): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
No be small thing ooo, Omo �

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by ophilly: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Don't be too lazy to read through, there are 2 or 3 lessons to learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by ibinaboonline: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's not every day that I read such a long report on nairaland. It's worth it, though. That woman is even lucky to be alive. The doctor didn't give a shit about her. Gave her drugs to induce labor just to hasten the deal. Woman said she felt so weak for lack of food. Isn't that how women die from childbirth? I'm happy for them. It's messed up, but I'm happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. We're debating seriously in my house right now after reading this piece. Things are happening. Most of the nollywood movies acted are actually real.

As in, Bro!

The Story is Captivating and Real.

I am surprised some Lazy mofos didnt read it and are asking others for Summary.. sad

Na only Tinubu vs Atiku Abubakar issues dem sabi..

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:
Pls someone should like my comment,I would come back to read later.Let me go and prepare octopus stew.
Thanks
No be only you, we dey together
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by ahnie: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Melagros:

No be only you, we dey together
Abeg we nor dey together....dey your deying grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hmm! Wonders shall never end. They should just part ways peacefully and leave the woman alone

She's taken care of her for 20 good years and gave her education. What if she had used her for rituals...? Truth be told, there's no way the girl's mind won't be tending towards her foster mum once in a while, despite the historic reunion. This life o ga oo

Bros, A Thief is a Thief Abeg.. undecided

From the Write up, She didnt like her Foster Parents or felt connected to them..

She will be Happy wwth her real Parents. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Eriokanmi: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Bros, A Thief is a Thief Abeg.. undecided

From the Write up, She didnt like her Foster Parents or felt connected to them..

She will be Happy wwth her real Parents. smiley
I agree with you but sadly, judges won't look at the case this way if charged to court. People have stolen babies and used them for rituals. Obviously she was childless and needed someone to call her own. She didn't go to hospital and took the baby away from her mum's side. She took care of her like a mother would do. Had she died along the line or used her for rituals, would the biological parents have had her back?
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by fof1: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Two plenty.

Who has time should read and summarize.

I am only to destroy APC to the victory of Peter Obi.

Too Lazy to Read...Reasons for Cultism,Illiteracy and Backwardness... This is a Life Revealing True Life Story...happening in Nigeria Medical Circles...Wicked Medical Practitioners.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:

As in, Bro!

The Story is Captivating and Real.

I am surprised some Lazy mofos didnt read it and are asking others for Summary.. sad

Na only Tinubu vs Atiku Abubakar issues dem sabi..
You dey take style find urchins wahala this night oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by einsteine(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
The south east and selling of children.
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by LocalMan2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
I can't remember the last time I read and have this goosebumps all over me again but it just happened tonight while reading this particular story.
So touching, may God heal the heart of Men. Anyway the summary of the story is "Blood is thicker than water and a story of modern amazing grace, lost but found".
If we allow Tinubu and Shettima to rule this country, Nigerian story will be worst than this.
PETER OBI is the Man for job.

LetsDestroyAPC:
Two plenty.

Who has time should read and summarize.

I am only to destroy APC to the victory of Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by stamapro(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Liar has short legs it can't run too far before truth catches up with it and overwhelms it. 20year, truth prevailed. The Dr and the nurse behind this are dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
See drama abeg
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by clems88(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
This thing long die angry
Re: Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital by drololaaof: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
brainpulse:
These SE people have been in the business of stealing and selling babies since time immemorial
I feel ashamed that a qualified medical practitioner could involve in this type of dubious scandal ,after swearing the Hippocratic oath.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.