Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Help I Think Its Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Think Its Depression (1985 Views)

Ghana Girl With The Biggest Boobs , See Her Last Photo I Think Its Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm not so sure if this is the right section to post this but it seems dat this is the most visited section in niaraland and i beg fo this post not to be deleted.
I have noticed some strange pattern in my behavior and i think its depression but im hoping if there are any professionals here on nairaland to tell me if it is and if the answer is yes i will be happy if u can direct me to where l can get help.

All my life ive been kind of an introvert who delight in staying indoors but recently ive noticed that ive lost interest in being in contacts with anybody. Before i used to enjoy the presence of my family members but resently ive losy interest in meeting them. I prefere staying indoors for hours and when they ask the reason for my withdrawal i say nothing. While indoors i cry for what seems like hours and i end up falling asleep.

I have lost interest in my hoobies and developed interest in being alone.I dont know if its normal but i enjoy using blade or anything sharp to cut my self just for the sake of feeling the pain.

l hate being around people and always see them as a threat. l feel no one understand me and ive noticed some irregular eating habits.

lm not proud of this but i sit all day imagining things that can never happen and atimes i wonder what my death day would look like or how ill die. This has really affected my relationship with people bcuz instead of talking l keep imagining impossible shits.

Pls help me if u know where or how l can get help u could be saving a soul

PLS BE CONSIDERATE IN UR COMMENT IM A VERY SENSITIVE PERSON.THANKS

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT THANKS FOR READING
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Bluezy13(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm...

"Sit Like a Child and Open Your Mind Freely".
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Thortp(m): 2:11am On Nov 29, 2022
I understand what you are going through bro.
1. You need something to keep your mind busy e.g get a job or join a new church.

2. Try and encourage yourself.

3. Listen to music. It helps.

4. Talk to a counsellor.

I have been there before, now it's a different story.
You will be fine in few days. Trust me

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Akinzola: 2:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by libertyfather(m): 4:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Issues like this varies with different pattern, I so much understand what you are going through but can't relate cause ive not experience such...one thing I want people commenting on issues like this is please negative response to this post does more harm to the poster..I will suggest u pray for her and move

I pray someone that can help and understand ur situation response to you faster
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Map1(m): 5:40am On Nov 29, 2022
No one can help you out of this but you, your self because once you realise what your problem is,is half solve.

1 call your parents and share how your feelings with them
2 dont stay alone unless you are to rest
3mix with people around you and engage in sports.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Danielomisco(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Listen to cool music alot,get a gf n try weed(eat it) it is anti-depressant,look 4 a job most important.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

"Sit Like a Child and Open Your Mind Freely".

I dont understand
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Map1:
No one can help you out of this but you, your self because once you realise what your problem is,is half solve.

Thanks but l dont think they (My parents) would understand. My mom is very religious and she will think dat im kind of possessed
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Danielomisco:
Listen to cool music alot,get a gf n try weed(eat it) it is anti-depressant,look 4 a job most important.

Weed kwa, l thought that causes insanity
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by StPete: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2022
You have too much time in your hands to waste doing nothing that’s why you can afford to be depressed. Be like you don’t have any money-pressing issues.

Sit down and while away your precious youth locking yourself indoors while your mates are busy chasing money and building their future. Mugu
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kayberg: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2022
It's depression, triggered by mind loneliness.
I've been there.
Let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kayberg: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2022
StPete:
You have too much time in your hands to waste doing nothing that’s why you can afford to be depressed. Be like you don’t have any money-pressing issues.

Sit down and while away your precious youth locking yourself indoors while your mates are busy chasing money and building their future. Mugu

angry
My friend, don't say that again.
I have a business running Mondays through Fridays, and sometimes also on Saturdays, for you to know I'm hardly ever less busy.

If you don't have a solution to people's problems, don't make it worse.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kayberg: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Mermaid123:

Don't try weed bro!
You'd be engaging in an addiction that may end up damaging your health.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Kayberg:

Don't try weed bro!
You'd be engaging in an addiction that may end up damaging your health.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS U
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Kayberg:
It's depression, triggered by mind loneliness.
I've been there.
Let's talk.

Im opened for a discussion
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Mermaid123:

Weed kwa, l thought that causes
insanity

It does, there has been lots of reported cases.

Don't follow that advice, it will cause more harm than good.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by StPete: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Kayberg:

angry
My friend, don't say that again.
I have a business running Mondays through Fridays, and sometimes also on Saturdays, for you to know I'm hardly ever less busy.

If you don't have a solution to people's problems, don't make it worse.

If you really are as busy as you claim (with this your alternate moniker) then it’s safe to say you’re just looking for undue attention because I don’t see how someone who’s fully busy through the week and making money would lock himself up and start using blade to cut himself. You’re obviously just looking for attention and hope you have gotten the desired attention angry
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by headbasher96(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Try to masturbate anytime u are alone u will feel alright shey u the find what to focus on focus on self service
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Danielomisco(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mermaid123:

definitely if u abuse it,,too much of everything is bad by it is an anti-depressant.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Socratiz: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes. You are right. What you wrote here are classical symptoms of depression.

It's good you're speaking out.

You need help.

You can send me a mail
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Lari03r(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don't keep to yourself.

One, you are young. You should be full of life.

Why are you hiding from the world ?

No matter how bad your situation is, part of the solution lies in meeting people, talking to new people, and being active.

Stop sleeping and start creating something. Learn a language, learn a skill, learn a trade, just do something.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Map1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mermaid123:

Thanks but l dont think they (My parents) would understand. My mom is very religious and she will think dat im kind of possessed
yes let's them think so because depression is an Evil thought and it needs to be sent out
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kayberg: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
StPete:

If you really are as busy as you claim (with this your alternate moniker) then it’s safe to say you’re just looking for undue attention because I don’t see how someone who’s fully busy through the week and making money would lock himself up and start using blade to cut himself. You’re obviously just looking for attention and hope you have gotten the desired attention angry

Alternate moniker?
In your eyes now, you're a detective.
I said I know what the OP is going through despite being a busy person.
I am not the OP.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Mermaid123: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2022
Kayberg thanks for defending me Stpete really doesnt understand and i dont wish for him to exprience this at all
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by imagrg(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2022
You need God in your life.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kobojunkie: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Mermaid123:
■ While indoors i cry for what seems like hours and i end up falling asleep.
■I have lost interest in my hoobies and developed interest in being alone.I dont know if its normal but i enjoy using blade or anything sharp to cut my self just for the sake of feeling the pain.

■l hate being around people and always see them as a threat. l feel no one understand me and ive noticed some irregular eating habits.
■lm not proud of this but i sit all day imagining things that can never happen and atimes i wonder what my death day would look like or how ill die. This has really affected my relationship with people bcuz instead of talking l keep imagining impossible shits.

You need to make an appointment immediately with a professional mental health therapist or counselor. Seems something is eating away at you and you have fallen into depression as a result. You will benefit from talking to someone about it asap. undecided
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Map1:

Calll and talk to Nigerian parents? You high? undecided
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2022
Lari03r:
Don't keep to yourself.
One, you are young. You should be full of life.
Why are you hiding from the world ?
No matter how bad your situation is, part of the solution lies in meeting people, talking to new people, and being active.
Stop sleeping and start creating something. Learn a language, learn a skill, learn a trade, just do something.
This is terrible advice! undecided

Meeting people does not solve problems particularly of the mental kind. When a person's mind breaks, it is because of inner turmoil. No outsider that is not a professional can help in that kind or situation. undecided
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Beautiful94: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2022
You need to visit a therapist. There might be something you are battling with on the inside and you might need the help of a psychologist to talk about thereby releasing yourself from the burden. It is good you visit one.
You are loved and you will be fine sweetheart.
Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Mermaid123:

Good day everyone, I'm not so sure if this is the right section to post this but it seems dat this is the most visited section in niaraland and i beg fo this post not to be deleted.
I have noticed some strange pattern in my behavior and i think its depression but im hoping if there are any professionals here on nairaland to tell me if it is and if the answer is yes i will be happy if u can direct me to where l can get help.

All my life ive been kind of an introvert who delight in staying indoors but recently ive noticed that ive lost interest in being in contacts with anybody. Before i used to enjoy the presence of my family members but resently ive losy interest in meeting them. I prefere staying indoors for hours and when they ask the reason for my withdrawal i say nothing. While indoors i cry for what seems like hours and i end up falling asleep.

I have lost interest in my hoobies and developed interest in being alone.I dont know if its normal but i enjoy using blade or anything sharp to cut my self just for the sake of feeling the pain.

l hate being around people and always see them as a threat. l feel no one understand me and ive noticed some irregular eating habits.

lm not proud of this but i sit all day imagining things that can never happen and atimes i wonder what my death day would look like or how ill die. This has really affected my relationship with people bcuz instead of talking l keep imagining impossible shits.

PLS BE CONSIDERATE IN UR COMMENT IM A VERY SENSITIVE PERSON.THANKS

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT THANKS FOR READING
Start doing the opposite. Go out, make friends, visit religious houses, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by Kayberg: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Mermaid123:
Kayberg thanks for defending me Stpete really doesnt understand and i dont wish for him to exprience this at all

As for Stpete, some people at times need a little hit and bit of reality. Just ignore him.

You will get out of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Power And Energy, Woman Is God's Gift To Man / How Can I Claim My Child From My Baby Mama? / My Sister's Teacher Has Been Flirting With Our Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.