Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor (53870 Views)

‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Photos From The Inauguration Of Ademola Adeleke As Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor by jimcaddy(m): 2:26am On Nov 30, 2022
This is what I call a yuppy governor. Governor with class and panache.. see him Chain sef. Omo I'm sure this man has been dreaming of this for a very long time, and finally he has achieved it. Congratulations to him and I wish him a successful tenure.
Re: Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor by coutinho12: 3:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Dancing Jacky, Serubawon II alias F9 Parallel
Re: Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor by Fujiyama: 5:18am On Nov 30, 2022
foleskay:
grin
People really love this man in osun especially the workers. I never seen where workers are the ones leaking the secrets of govt to opposition party. Workers in state secretariat gave PDP many secret info that gave oyetola away seriously. Oyetola must be one of d most hated governors ever. Osun people really hate him

^^^
Interesting...
Re: Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor by Fujiyama: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2022
ehissi:
I think you clearly misunderstood what he has done which is commendable and in the interest of the state...........for four years Oyetola was governor and didn't do massive employment nor increase the number of traditional stools in Osun.............

Even Salaries of civil servant till today, osun state isnt really meeting up to monthly payment of salaries....

You waited till you lost election before you suddenly employed 12,000 people at a time when you are owing salary backlogs and cant afford to pay......appointed new permanent secretaries in less than 2 weeks to handover and increased the number of traditional stools by appointing new obas out of the blues......

Can the government afford to pay these people? Based on the current finances and debt profile of the state, no!

But you did it, afterall na adeleke wahala no be my own again, shebi you voted him as governor.......

Its a strategy to destabilize the current administration and rob them of whatever goodwill they earned in the election campaigns that got them elected, hoping he will do the wise thing by firing them, which is what he has done and then the current opposition party can turn around and criticize him for it.........

You had 4 years to do all this, you didnt. You had to wait to lose election and then lose some court cases that may have overturned Senator Adeleke's victory before you suddenly realised that handing over to Sen Adeleke is inevitable, then suddenly went on an employment frenzy...........

That shows how much the APC and Oyetola truly cares for the people of Osun state..........

N:B; The way this works, if Adeleke doesn't sack them because of sentiments, they will work for his administration but will be loyal to the ideals of the oyetola administration and be fiercely critical of the new administration if they don't even work against it....

If he sacks them they will resent the Adeleke administration and join the APC to be rigidly critical of it......

Its a poisoned chalice.....

Oyetola is simply using employment politics to turn Osun people against the new administration, even when he knows they can't afford to employ...........

^^^
Very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.