Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (42189 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You haven’t meet Alfa you have just Alfaaas
Bro make I no lie I don meet alfa, all seems not to work out
Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anunakeeh:

You are still a Kid.

Daddy and Mummy have probably made life soft for you and they won't tell you the Real Truths and wouldn't let you experience the Real Challenges of Life.

So you can't understand yet and probably might never understand.
grandpa, how do we understand?
Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
obinna58:
Juju is as real as fictional God grin
I see what you did there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Voiceofthestree: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bro make I no lie I don meet alfa, all seems not to work out

Bro change ur plug better plug deh if you need am
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Bro change ur plug better plug deh if you need am
Re: Is Juju Real? by Voiceofthestree: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Drop your contact

Send a PM
Re: Is Juju Real? by Samunique(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Yes exactly just Jesus Christ alone
God bless you sir
And bless you too sir !

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by ZooOga: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Some with knowledge of history have spoken very well in this thread about how Oyinbos also used juju to take over and still control the natural resources of Africa and our leaders, or whatever one wants to call it. From my reading and studying the folks described in the long article below are the strongest purveyors of the magic arts going back to ancient Babylonian times. It may be conspiracy theory or it may be the truth but it's worth reading and digesting. Kanye-Ye is presently in a spiritual war with dem.
Too much to copy and paste. The links are clean. I used them with no problems. Long read, grab a cup of tea and please stay prayed up!

KHAZARIAN CABAL: The Most Vicious and Vile, Wicked and Evil, Cruel and Ruthless Terrorist Group–EVER!!!
Fri 5:31 pm +00:00, 25 Nov 2022

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/11/khazarian-cabal-the-most-vicious-and-vile-wicked-and-evil-cruel-and-ruthless-terrorist-group-ever/

https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2022/11/khazarian-cabal-the-most-vicious-and-vile-wicked-and-evil-cruel-and-ruthless-terrorist-group-ever-2698645.html
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Send a PM
Sent unquote our messages
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
embarassed
I knew I am here for it and as far as there is joy in the end,I will endure
lol yeah . soccer done start sha. usa done score iran. oh yes at the end is illuminatic power and riches grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by chariisGRACE(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Most people who doubt the efficacy of juju probably grew up in a well secured estate... they haven't experienced life to that extent.

Offspring of the trenches like me will always smile behind our keyboard anytime we see them forming woke on the internet.

Una never jam. Me I don see things.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by armyofone(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why is the juju in Nigeria only conceived to do bad things?

The belief is the top reason why Nigeria is not progressing and stagnant!

Idleness and no work - mental health challenge.

Just look at those using the service of the herbalist for juju -

All looking poor and wretched. Desperate!
The herbalist is out to make money so he/she will tell you to do anything.

Nigerians- emancipate yourselves from juju slavery!
Re: Is Juju Real? by MenelikZayan23(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=BotafogoJunior post=118777044]O.P,see offer oh[/quot
0 8 1 6 8 2 1 3 5 9 7
Re: Is Juju Real? by olaeffect(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing like juju. He probably had cardiac arrest. When you're into cardiac arrest sometimes you might Labour to breath which might sound like what you experienced.

Oga, If you tell me that you have heard of someone that died of cardiac arrest by sumersulting 3 times and crowing like a cock before dieing then you yourself be evidence that Juju exist grin grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by litaninja(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Juju is real, but ya'll suffering under the bondage of your government for so long?
Lmao
Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2022
I may agree with you, But here in Africa, we dont even ask Spirits wise questions on how to invent new technology. we only ask them on how to harm others.

switlily25:

Science is modernized juju…I hope you know that?
That’s how our ancestors were able to solve complicated issues…it’s just that we don’t use it to create,build and discover Modern technologies,we only use it for selfish reasons.
Do you know how many white people who come to Africa to get African spiritual knowledge and get initiated into our traditional religions,systems and beliefs.
Eg;
Ifa
Osun
Olokun
Sango
Ogun
Yemoja
Voodoo

Juju isn’t as bad as people portray it.
It becomes bad when people misuse or abuse it.
Religion helps no one either.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2022
olaeffect:

Oga, If you tell me that you have heard of someone that died of cardiac arrest by sumersulting 3 times and crowing like a cock before dieing then you yourself be evidence that Juju exist grin grin
No be only summersult, na backflip he do...na so you juju people go dey add sugar to story.
Re: Is Juju Real? by olaeffect(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:

No be only summersult, na backflip he do...na so you juju people go dey add sugar to story.

I have learnt not to argue with some kind of people.
That was how one guy then back in higher institution was always discouraging us from going to church.
He will always be saying that the destiny of everyone is in their hands nothing like faith or what God can do.

Unknow to us that the motherf*cker is the son of a white garment prophetess in Ondo state, that even people from Cameroon use to come and consult.

At a time in school the same guy single handedly fought 4 cult boys armed with cutlass with his bear hands grin

I won't be surprised if someone like you is seriously cooked by your parents and you will come online misleading people.

All I know is either real or not; Juju exist!

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by olaeffect(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2022
armyofone:
Why is the juju in Nigeria only conceived to do bad things?

The belief is the top reason why Nigeria is not progressing and stagnant!

Idleness and no work - mental health challenge.

Just look at those using the service of the herbalist for juju -

All looking poor and wretched. Desperate!
The herbalist is out to make money so he/she will tell you to do anything.

Nigerians- emancipate yourselves from juju slavery!

Read your comment again and you will see why we are backward.
You have just succeeded in blaming Juju only.
Has Christianity that developed the West developed Nigeria?
Has the Islam that developed the middle east developed Nigeria?

Has the crude oil that developed Dubai developed even the Niger Delta talk more of Nigeria?

So what gives you the right to think Juju is the problem an not Nigerians/Africans or the Black man and his dark ways?

You too reason am nah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by specialofficer: 2:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Mustiboy:
I once created a challenge wherein I'd reward anyone who could prove the existence of juju with 50k and anyone who'd let me record it with 85k.

Nobody came through
not just juju, they can't even prove the existence of God, the only thing people do say is who created this world or how did the 1st people come
Re: Is Juju Real? by specialofficer: 2:16am On Nov 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
let's take it still from Exodus when Moses cast down his rod and it turned to a snake, pharaoh s native doctors also cast down their own rods and it equally turned to more snakes but Moses snake swallowed the others,if pharaoh and his native doctors can turn a walking stick into a living snake it shows there are mysterious things that we still don't understand in this world
you dey there? No be story them tell una? The person wey even write the bible no even dey there, they said they were inspired by God, I laugh una grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by Mrfixitt(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds
Let me educate you a little. Same thing happened to me until I found out that juju does not work for me because the woman that reincarnated me does not like juju hence why it's not working for me. The fact it does not work for you does not mean it's not real. Try and find out who you're first

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds
If juju is working on you,you won't know,you will think,it's normal, it's only observation and God that you can know..
Re: Is Juju Real? by Offpoint1: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Babatunjo:
Yes and No

It's not the cowries of red clothes charms or human blood rituals that work... it's your believe in them, the divine charges these materials carry and how they affect your believe and mind.

The real juju is your mind.

The mind is the greatest superpower.. it's a mirror of God in man.

Every juju rituals aim, including blood money, is to affect your mind.

The level of your believe in a charm will have effect on it's potency.
The same way the level of your believe on your prayers will have effect on it's potency.

So the answer is Yes and No.
The only reason answer.

Everything centres on the mind and beliefs....Even Jesus have no effect on you if you don't believe in the name.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Nmeri17: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- They have fortified Goat before and Gun was shot on her but didn't die

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

If u don't believe in Juju then you are dumb

What kind of spell were you hexed with? Voodoo is as powerful as you claim it is and you left it for (of all things), Christianity. You have to be kidding me
Re: Is Juju Real? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Most people who doubt the efficacy of juju probably grew up in a well secured estate... they haven't experienced life to that extent.

Offspring of the trenches like me will always smile behind our keyboard anytime we see them forming woke on the internet.

Una never jam. Me I don see things.
grin
Wetin you jam
They're all assumptions and imaginations, but in reality, they don't exist.

I grew up in the village at a time when more old people lived in the villages and practised those stuffs, and i have had more direct experience and contact with them than you will ever have.

The only thing that exists is the fear people have around them out of ignorance and the inherited belief that they work.
Re: Is Juju Real? by chariisGRACE(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Wetin you jam
They're all assumptions and imaginations, but in reality, they don't exist.

I grew up in the village at a time when more old people lived in the villages and practised those stuffs, and i have had more direct experience and contact with them than you will ever have.

The only thing that exists is the fear people have around them out of ignorance and the inherited belief that they work.

Ok
grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by rumenase(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Yes sir juju is very real, I’ve witnessed it live!
Re: Is Juju Real? by Dollywood(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2022
seanswitch:
They colonized Africa upon all the juju. Of what use is power you have that's useless against external aggression.
Spot on
Re: Is Juju Real? by Dollywood(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:
These nonsense don't exist. It's just coincidence. Same that happens with churches and miracles.

Person wey get aneurism for head, they slapped him, he falls and faint dem go say na juju

Electrical impulses is what makes the heart beat at the wrong time you slapped a person on the chest, it may disrupt the rhythm and cause cardiac arrest instantly. They go say na juju he use slap am.

Baba gave you jazz for success and wealth. Definitely you can't just sit at home and money will be falling from the sky, you gotta work your ass off. If the juju doesn't work, baba will say it is because you've not done this, you've not renewed this and that. Coincidentally one day your hustle paid off, baba will say the jazz is working whereas it was mere coincidence.

There is nothing like juju. Its just coincidence. I gave a juju man 50k one day to give me a big proof it exists right on the sport baba started sweating. He wanted to dupe me with street magics you will watch on carbonaro effect.

Spot on
Re: Is Juju Real? by TheboyGhost(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
I came late to the Party....

But yes Juju is what the English call science and Technology....

Unfortunately what we still know about our land can be termed primitive....

Why because we use them and they function most times and malfunction most times and we have refused to seek the reasons....

But

Remember everything has an Opposite.....

I Bleep with gang boys and I have seen the wealth of lands first hand.....

We just need to stop fearing God and the goddess and start working on improving what the land gifts us....

Hey I did not say stop disrespecting God...

The Gee is Too good to be true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures / African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land / PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.