Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40717 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You neva meet Alujonu Alfa Hooooya
Bro waiting for your mail. Yet to receive it.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Mustiboy(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Anunakeeh:

Thanks for enlightening the IGNORAMUSES..

Africa still dey learn for where those White JuJu dey.

It's your type who believe cars are made with juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by jaephoenix(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2022
sukkot:
juju pass juju. white man juju is stronger. white man dey use the power of the full moon and eclipse to conquer nations. all the places he conquered he showed up on a full moon . christopher columbus showed up to hispaniola on a full moon. these white people juju dey very strong. dont let them deceive you that they dont use juju
Omo, your education was a waste

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by omeke12(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2022
Just read what someone told you, you beleived, now you are telling other people..
Jesus..!!
It's really true this popular saying that goes....
"Rumors are only propagated by..."
Complete it

olaeffect:

It all depends on what you mean by Juju grin

I just noticed that the guy that repaire tyre for us had not been coming for few days some years back.
We reached out to his family and was told that he died, AHH! Just like that?
While questioning to know how he died for courtesy purpose we were told he died of "Magun" thunderbolt.
He and his wife were separated for 2yrs and where just resently reconciled; unknown to him and his wife that her lover while separated from her husband had placed "Magun" on her.
First night that he will sleep with her after being reunited, the guy sumersulted 3 times and crow like a cock and died in the presence of neighbours that rushed in to helped when his wife was calling for help.

I was not there I did not see it myself, but I knew the guy that is now dead.
Re: Is Juju Real? by omeke12(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Whenever u listen to a black man talk about how powerful his juju is...
You will just start to wonder why he can't use it for anything meaningful
Lol

All around the world...
1 million years after.. the blackman is yet to invent anything meaningful
Yet he believes so much in how powerful his juju is
No be juju be that?

tivta:

Yet you are not as rich as dangote?
Re: Is Juju Real? by olaeffect(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
omeke12:
Just read what someone told you, you beleived, now you are telling other people..
Jesus..!!
It's really true this popular saying that goes....
"Rumors are only propagated by..."
Complete it

Hope you can clearly see that you don't know the difference between news, information, and rumors. Or maybe you did not read my post that you quoted.
I mean, why would someone as literate as I believe you are make such an error.
Someone I know died, we went to console the family, as cutesy demands, you would ask what happened? And they narrated the story I narrated.
I also concluded by stating that what was narrated to us/me was not witnessed by me, but that I knew the guy that died one on one (the guy is a fulganizer that has worked for me many times).
What more do you expect from a reasonable person with a brain?
Oga! All of us cannot be stupid nah. Intact it is only a stupid person that assume everyone else is stupid, na so madness dey start cheesy
Re: Is Juju Real? by tivta(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2022
omeke12:
Whenever u listen to a black man talk about how powerful his juju is...
You will just start to wonder why he can't use it for anything meaningful
Lol

All around the world...
1 million years after.. the blackman is yet to invent anything meaningful
Yet he believes so much in how powerful his juju is
No be juju be that?

I wonder oh
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Send a PM
Bro I no understand oo the number of the Alfa you claimed you gave me happens to be your number, I no understand oo..

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bro I no understand oo the number of the Alfa you claimed you gave me happens to be your number, I no understand oo..

hahaha.
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

hahaha.
And him dey shout here say person scam am. Sometimes it's hard to pity those being scammed,they all same.
Re: Is Juju Real? by ThatsONYI: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:

shocked

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.