Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40608 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by advanceDNA: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- They have fortified Goat before and Gun was shot on her but didn't die

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

If u don't believe in Juju then you are dumb

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by wallarwallar(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Only a foolish and empty brain will ask dis question even westerners that you thought don't believe in juju will never ask dis question. God is real and juju is very real and if you don't believe pls message me I will send you somewhere and within 2 or 3 days you will come bak to nairaland d to share ur experience..

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Aguogba(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifenija:

Ur quote n his question no even dey same lane
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the RULERS OF DARKNESS of this world and SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places. Eph: 6v12

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Actually, its people who cannot think and learn, that struggle to get JUJU. The so called black magic, how will they ever learn and get better.

Why waste time looking for juju, when one can study and use his hand to learn diligently. why is learning so hard

wallarwallar:
Only a foolish and empty brain will ask dis question even westerners that you thought don't believe in juju will never ask dis question. God is real and juju is very real and if you don't believe pls message me I will send you somewhere and within 2 or 3 days you will come bak to nairaland d to share ur experience..

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Allisgud: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigerians who after 7 years of hardship of apc still coming on nairaland to argue with an obidient like me,Shey no be juju be that
Re: Is Juju Real? by Meliziz: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
It's a myth just like every other form of religion. What people see as manifestations of religion practices is merely reactions that are bound to take place once they're ignited. The earth is a magnetic field.

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by CaptainFM1: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
It's real for those that believe in it! It's a religion in itself.

Asking if it's real is like:

Asking Muslims if Christ is the only way!
or
Asking Christians if all Muslims are hellbound!

Are all Bhuddist idol worshippers?
Which religion does the "Supreme being" approves?

When it comes to the issue of beliefs, there's no argument about it. There's no wrong or right answers. That's why the freedom to practice whatever you believe in must be left sacrosant as long as you don't infringe on the right of others to exercise their own liberty and freedom to their beliefs.
Re: Is Juju Real? by HEBEI: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes it works.

Our questions should rather be; what power governs juju?
Is juju necessary?
Why are we still in the dark, even with so much juju all around us
Juju, science which one is better
Etc
Re: Is Juju Real? by nedekid: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing like juju. He probably had cardiac arrest. When you're into cardiac arrest sometimes you might Labour to breath which might sound like what you experienced.
Lol, the oyinbo man at apapa that was nacking his driver's wife. When he summersaulted the first time, the lady held him and shouted for help. He was held down, but oyinbo got angry. He said they shoukd leave him, he just feels like summersalting, is there any crime with that? Lol.
Another that happened way back in Tedder hall UI those days, guy brought a woman from town. The thing held him. It was one wise student whoes father was a native doctor that recommended getting ashawo that has not peed that morning to urinate on the guy. Boys had to contribute to give the only one that agreed from somewhere in agbowo.
As they held him down na so she put one leg by side of his head and unleashed a turret of yellow piss.
Omo, this guy came to his senses streight, asking why he was being peed on. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by immanuelsize: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

where are you now?
Re: Is Juju Real? by advanceDNA: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bros I've visited more than 50 places no lies, what's there to lie about, no bluff, I've come to Nigeria more than 6times visited almost 20 places from benin to kogi, osogbo oyo, nothing worked it's not what am proud about... spent over 6m for something that won't work for me till I discovered coding.

Do juju for what?? 6M ?
There is no juju to make money dissapear into your room if thats what u went to 50 places for
Re: Is Juju Real? by Piptocoin: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

List the places you have visited

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by HEBEI: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
wallarwallar:
Send me please cool cool cool
Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Exactly, I believe with a good heart and mind and in diligence, man is able to become useful and to become better and the society is able to function properly. This means better infrastructure, accessible electricity, good and comfortable transportation, and high standard in health care and the availability of work and meaning, man needs meaning.

Meaning is found in truths not mysteries, or in sharing as a people not in deprivation and lack of basic necessity.

Truths and provable systems are more relevant than ever, with increasing number of people to feed, equally important is sharing and a sense of a healthy family and community.

In that spirit of community and respect, yes, everyone should believe what they choose to believe, while bringing something to the table.

CaptainFM1:
It's real for those that believe in it! It's a religion in itself.

Asking if it's real is like:

Asking Muslims if Christ is the only way!
or
Asking Christians if all Muslims are hellbound!

Are all Bhuddist idol worshippers?
Which religion does the "Supreme being" approves?

When it comes to the issue of beliefs, there's no argument about it. There's no wrong or right answers. That's why the freedom to practice whatever you believe in must be left sacrosant as long as you don't infringe on the right of others to exercise their own liberty and freedom to their beliefs.
Re: Is Juju Real? by BanyXchi: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bros I've visited more than 50 places no lies, what's there to lie about, no bluff, I've come to Nigeria more than 6times visited almost 20 places from benin to kogi, osogbo oyo, nothing worked it's not what am proud about... spent over 6m for something that won't work for me till I discovered coding.
why did you visit these places?
Re: Is Juju Real? by advanceDNA: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
HITsquad:
Lol my fellow Africans and their low I.Q Smh!

See... If juju was real Africa would have been the world most Powerful continent in the world and not the other way around.

Did someone tell u they have juju to become the most powerful continent in the world??
Re: Is Juju Real? by immanuelsize: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
nedekid:

Lol, the oyinbo man at apapa that was nacking his driver's wife. When he summersaulted the first time, the lady held him and shouted for help. He was held down, but oyinbo got angry. He said they shoukd leave him, he just feels like summersalting, is there any crime with that? Lol.
Another that happened way back in Tedder hall UI those days, guy brought a woman from town. The thing held him. It was one wise student whoes father was a native doctor that recommended getting ashawo that has not peed that morning to urinate on the guy. Boys had to contribute to give the only one that agreed from somewhere in agbowo.
As they held him down na so she put one leg by side of his head and unleashed a turret of yellow piss.
Omo, this guy came to his senses streight, asking why he was being peed on. Lol
is ashawo pee different from other people's pee?
what is special in that ashawo pee?
Re: Is Juju Real? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by karmaolu1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
real, tested and confirm ed.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Rapture4real(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dem real but Jesus power is the greatest. God did not take back the power he gave to Satan when he was still a submissive Lucifer as an angel of God. That's the power Satan is giving to false religions and forces of darkness to operate with. God as no powerful man will reveal all his secret to his associate,God still retains the highest power with him accessible through Jesus Christ the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
juju pass juju. white man juju is stronger. white man dey use the power of the full moon and eclipse to conquer nations. all the places he conquered he showed up on a full moon . christopher columbus showed up to hispaniola on a full moon. these white people juju dey very strong. dont let them deceive you that they dont use juju
Dayuum, only a mugu will discount the presence of Wicked Powers, Charms etc in this wicked world we live in today cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by nedekid: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I never see oo , na hear I just dey hear different experiences
Ok oh.
My ex, the guy she dated after me, late at night while driving, she had an argument with him. Guy stopped the car and told her to get down. This was midnight on Ikorodu road, near debasco motors those days. She refused. He came down and was dragging her. A security man, ie those days of opc etc came out of the darkness and hit him on the head with a little stick. Just like a ruler. The guy comported himself, and both explained that they were boy friend and girl friend having a quarrel.
They drove off.
Bottomline, when she saw this guy 2 days later, he had swollen up like a balloon. The swelling started from that point he was hit on the head. Within a week, the guy was dead!
Me I have seen back in the day, one smallish guy in a club called name pocket at akowonjo in the 90s, went on a slapping spree, Walai, bouncers were passing out as this "lengelenge" guy was distributing slap, even the owner of the clubs brother came, niggar gave him one slap too, guy slept. Like 10 huge fellas were all passed out on the floor!
Omo, that was the day I believed in "oruka". grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by 07kjb: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
It is absolutely fake, only wicked people think they can get rich through juju, without working, without using their brain, without using their hands or studying. wink wink

The black man, especially the Nigerian is one of the greatest fool, he does not love his family, he thinks by killing them he will get money or using ladies pants, only chimpanzee's do that. Small thing, naw, he will begin to suspect his wonderful wife or mother, such useless creatures on earth grin grin smiley wink

You didn't answer the question you were just ranting
Re: Is Juju Real? by tydi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
tolumizzy:
Super real

This one na e dey play e dey show! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
wallarwallar:

There are "westerners" that do ask this question. someone even gave a challenge for your JuJu people to come and win $1M https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge Randi later cancelled the challenge cuz no one was able to win the money from 1964-2015, that's 61 years

I would like to message you but I'm too busy to be sent somewhere
Re: Is Juju Real? by judedwriter(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
See that young man in a bottle shocked

So many destinies are tied by demons through juju men.
Re: Is Juju Real? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you read the first five books of the Bible you will know that Juju is real.
Re: Is Juju Real? by nedekid: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
immanuelsize:

is ashawo pee different from other people's pee?
what is special in that ashawo pee?
Oga, I no know ohh.
That was the antidote to the magun as recommended by the "wise" babalawo student. Ashawo weh neva pee.
You seem to be Yoruba, you tell me.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Jite24(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
No na child play
Re: Is Juju Real? by phorget(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

Wetin you dey find upandan? undecided
Re: Is Juju Real? by treatise: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?
It is like you have just finished listening to a motivational preacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Twitter Blocks Audrey Skhosana Who Exposes Her Breasts Online / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.