Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40729 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
mmsen:
Africans believe in juju, meanwhile Africans cannot stop their children dying from malaria, typhoid and other diseases that were stamped out in other parts of the world in the last century.

See nonsense.

Why can you not use your superstitious powers for good if you have such?

No electricity but you have juju?

No drinking water but you have juju?

Amongst the lowest life expectancy in the world but you have juju?

Nice!
Re: Is Juju Real? by Lateefadewale(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- They have fortified Goat before and Gun was shot on her but didn't die

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

If u don't believe in Juju then you are dumb

That's the thing with folks like you; una too dey make claims. Come outside come show us your 'real' juju under the scrutiny of cameras, you no go come. Always claiming...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by Scarletjr(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na online I see one amotekun wey dem shoot and he die buh I think is 50/50 chance
Re: Is Juju Real? by princeemmma(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
DMCY:

Adiye re omo awodi, oun pe ni asa grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by Sukovick(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
*RAPTURE*
in my dream I saw the big � spiting fire from the sky to the earth..
I saw many families scattered, ppl were consumed by the fire..
I myself was running for my Life while still trying to help the weak ones.
If perhaps that's how the end time will look like as I had it in the dream, I'd like not to miss paradise because it was so terrifying.
I pray God open our eyes to see the things of heaven..
*YOMOLA*

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
The funny thing is that those saying it's not real or juju is a myth can't have the courage to walk into their village shrine or any other shrine to destroy it. They just wanna form porche.

I know there are powers out there, but what I believe is that nobody can harm me as long as I don't have any evil intentions towards you..... There's a popular saying that says "juju dey ask question". They can't just kill if your hands are clean. Even if enemies try it would backfire.

All I know is that God pass them.

you're telling us to go destroy a shrine unprovoked, why would we do that? and when the whites came with machine guns to Benin where were the so-called JuJu and how did it help them? they ransacked the palace, king and some of his wives ran away, they took the effigies they called JuJu and the bronzes away as loot then sold them to art dealers who display them in museums and are now making money off tourists

If JuJu couldn't do shit when machine guns came to Benin I believe it won't do shit if I decide to desecrate a shrine although I won't just go and do that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Juju Real? by JOemmy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
If there's good God there will definitely be a bad devil who has agents called juju or demons.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Daxray07(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Same here. A few months back someone stole a huge some of money from my brother's account using his SIM. We went to 20 places just to call the person's name or make the person to bring out the money but nothing happened. Na so money take loss. Even so called prophets no fit identify the culprit, dem just dey give rubbish reasons and descriptions.

LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

5 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by jericco1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is what you believe in.
It is real to those that believe in it.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by ThatsONYI: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
checky619:
Very funny question, your eyes never see things that will make you question “no be juju be that” grin

shocked

Why are they not using this juju to support the advancement of our continent? I'm confused, what exactly is our priority as Africans?

Just a honest question... Not that I'm doubting..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by porthouse7(f): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?
port Novo will confirm ur doubt
Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Science is the wise use of the head, to observe and find truths in reality. grin grin grin

It would be better to know truths than to dwell in mysteries and confusion.

The juju people will get triggered cheesy cheesy cheesy

This right here. even if JuJu happens to be proven to be real and that's a big IF, it would make sense to ignore it completely as it has no use to advance our race at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by donkach: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

I believe you
Re: Is Juju Real? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
It is absolutely fake, only wicked people think they can get rich through juju, without working, without using their brain, without using their hands or studying. wink wink

The black man, especially the Nigerian is one of the greatest fool, he does not love his family, he thinks by killing them he will get money or using ladies pants, only chimpanzee's do that. Small thing, naw, he will begin to suspect his wonderful wife or mother, such useless creatures on earth grin grin smiley wink
Lol , for your mind now you’re forming woke. Even whites know that juju / voodoo works
Re: Is Juju Real? by Eleyigidgan: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
tolumizzy:
Super real
this picture isn't a proof that juju is real

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lateefadewale:

That's the thing with folks like you; una too dey make claims. Come outside come show us your 'real' juju under the scrutiny of cameras, you no go come. Always claiming...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

This challenge lasted for a whole 61 years and no one was able to win the prize
Re: Is Juju Real? by plaetton: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
I won't say that they're real and I speak for myself but if you look closely you will see the impact of these things in the life of the people around you.
Lol.
It decades and decades of bad governance that have messed up the lives of people all around Nigeria. Ignorance and poverty team up to conjure all sorts of nonsense in people's minds and psyches.

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by ThatsONYI: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

shocked

Wow. So we've got these powers in Africa and we've refused to use it... Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
JOemmy:
If there's good God there will definitely be a bad devil who has agents called juju or demons.
no God is real. at least no God interferes in our affairs

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Vadese1: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Are ritual real. Answer to your question. We are African man. Even south American believed so much in juju.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Daxray07(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Some people can lift bag of cement with their teeth, do push-up with a finger, chew bottles, swallow knives etc and I can tell you it's more of a skill than so called JUJU.
moscobabs:
Very real.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Daxray07:
Same here. A few months back someone stole a huge some of money from my brother's account using his SIM. We went to 20 places just to call the person's name or make the person to bring out the money but nothing happened. Na so money take loss. Even so called prophets no fit identify the culprit, dem just dey give rubbish reasons and descriptions.

I always tell these people who keep threatening me that there's a Baba somewhere who will prove to me JuJu is real to ask that Baba to tell them my Real Name. imagine something social engineering can reveal with little work being impossible for JuJu powers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
plaetton:

Lol.
It decades and decades of bad governance that have messed up the lives of people all around Nigeria. Ignorance and poverty team up to conjure all sorts of nonsense in people's minds and psyches.
Lord Plaetton. it's been ages brother

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Ebukacute(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Ebukacute,raumdeuter, blueraydick ngbo juju is real
grin

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vadese1:
Are ritual real. Answer to your question. We are African man. Even south American believed so much in juju.

the question is not wether people believe in JuJu. people believe all sorts of nonsense like talking snakes and donkeys. the question is if juju is real
Re: Is Juju Real? by ThatsONYI: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
tiswell:
juju is as real af

forget the white man's brainwash.

if you do anyhow, you go collect anyhow from juju

shocked

How come, the "white man" colonised all these ethnic groups with juju - scattered all over Africa?! How did they bring down, our dear "great walls of Benin"?

Honestly, I'm not doubting it's existence but if truly JUJU exist and is so powerful - and Africans are still suffering from bad governance, insecurities and NEO COLONIALISM then it's a shame and.. I don't even know how to describe this..
Re: Is Juju Real? by ZooOga: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nollywood Hon. Uncle Pete and Attorney Kanayo aka Professor John Bull has taught us that using it comes with a high price to eventual pay and severe consequences. shocked

Re: Is Juju Real? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Is Juju Real? by immanuelsize: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, I no know ohh.
That was the antidote to the magun as recommended by the "wise" babalawo student. Ashawo weh neva pee.
You seem to be Yoruba, you tell me.
i'm not yoruba just that i'm surprised to hear that first pee from ashawo is so powerful.
the last question is...
dat young babalawo, are you still with his number?

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Pymetrics: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is real my brother. But believe in oneness of Allah and living according to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH supercedes.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by DryMouth: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
XTHRONE:

This beautiful thread u carry ur stupidity won spoil, must u talk, how old are U?, Who send u?
You and your juju are stupid bastards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.