Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer (18767 Views)

Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by spartachico(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
na wa oo ...afi suru
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by makavalley(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Weytin make you kill your fellow man now if dem ask am .. because of beer
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by owomano(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Because of =N=300 (three hundred naira only)
This is barbarically shameful and deminucally wicked. No value for life
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Wildkat02: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2022
This must be Tilumbu supporters like Moh247
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Davrezsun(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118764882:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Its nw an achievememt to see bad news

1 Like

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by spartachico(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2022
leemao
incandescentena:

Guy na me kill am ni?
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Wildkat02: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247... u go report to mods till u tire!! This is just the beginning
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by virginchaser(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2022
I think Bihari/Idiagbon didn't make mistake when they proscribed death penalty on convicted drugs peddlers. They are more dangerous than consumers.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Waywardson6: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2022
This life, just give yourself sense & dimacate yourself from people who are not on your level or useless. It's not pride or too much ego, it's just the way it is. That's why the rich relate with only themselves.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Justbehave(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2022
If na woman now all of Una wey de bash the man go call am mental illness.
Na only women dey get mental illness ni?
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by bizzibodi(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Why can't those terrorist obey a simple instruction from prophet Muhammad(SAW):Donot Drink Alcohol:beer,fermented kunu,burukutu,brandy,gin,rum,alomo bitter,action bitter he commanded.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Shadysen: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
i think those people na haram beer?
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by AssoJnr: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
incandescentena:
Chai

Say No To Drugs!

Now dead Abdulrazak Ibrahim(Muslim) ‘m’ aged 30yrs will have to explain to Hisbah paradise police why he was drinking beer(haram)

And Boko Haram are fighting jihad and are entitled to 72 virgins not Haram. Fear these people
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by meobizy(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Nairalanders are so ignorant.

Killing in Lagos. “Why are murders the trend in Lagos?”

Robbery in Rivers State. “Rivers of blood and criminality.”

This news from Bauchi. “Why na only bad news from Bauchi?”

You get the picture.

Two hundred naira beer has earned him a life sentence. I guess twenty-six years of his life is worth two hundred naira.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by dangoteinlaw: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
But I thought beer was banned in that state so double crime.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by malakaimoscondo: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2022
He will await trial for forty years cos I don't think he has money to financ legal service. After forty years of awaiting trial he will now get death sentence... The murder na first degree
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Pringles101: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118764793:
Another Bad News Coming From Bauchi State

Proudly Brought To You By . COM
OgaDeyVex I trust you grin
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
This is pure jealousy!
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by NaijaCover(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

OgaDeyVex I trust you grin

How You Dey?
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Tegabadguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118764784:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bauchi-man-allegedly-kills-friend-over-beer/%3famp
you kill someone becous of beer....God have mercy on you
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Pringles101: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118766820:

How You Dey?
I am here enjoying my Pringles while reading bad news cool

1 Like

Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by NaijaCover(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

I am here enjoying my Pringles while reading bad news cool

How much are they selling it
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Pringles101: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118766937:

How much are they selling it
N1800
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by adecz: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Just hang him inside the cell and
say he committed suicide☠️☠️☠️. We shouldn't
waste government time and money
taking him to court❌❌❌
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by jjxxx: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Life has no meaning in the north.
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by pholu88(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2022
cry cry cry cry flew flew from drinking beer � . I don't even know what they see in drinking urine water self . May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by headbasher96(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2022
Because of beer shey islam forbid alcohol ok oo
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Peacecore: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
angry[center]
incandescentena:

Guy na me kill am ni?
grin grin grin
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by cl0r0x: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Abdulrazaq drinking beer lipsrsealed

where is hisbah grin
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by NaijaCover(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

N1800

MR BAD NEWS is in Onitsha Town Now
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Kendo93: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Chaii because of alcohol
Re: Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer by Jake420: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Bauchi.. I've marked one city I'll avoid, Any city with a random mad incident like this is surely suffering a drug problem not only but also a thuggery effect and habit of violence in its men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.